Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 28. (Read 52773 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/hSVgodd.png

Submit a ticket to our Sales/Upgrades Inquiries category in our helpdesk. We will provide further instructions on how to activate additional upgrades of the same level to your account at a discounted rate of 10% off.

now im level 4 and i earning 300/min
so if i upgrade my level to level 8 my earning 2300sat/min (2000 + 300 )? and i get 10% discount ?
right or not ?

the multi upgrade only works for the same level, we dont have it programmed to work with multiple different levels.

but if you want multi level 8, we can first upgrade you to level 8 first, then you can get multiple level 8 from there at 10% off.

you can submit a ticket and we work with you since the process is manual

im not interesting to get multi level 8
so what can i do ? if i want to upgrade level 8 ? must im waiting my level upgrade ended after 28days ? or i can upgrade to level 8 now ?

yes, you can upgrade to level 8 now.

submit a ticket to our upgrade category. we'll help you work the details for either discounted level 8 or extended level 8 from your remaining current level upgrade.

before i deposit, i want to ask
how much must i pay for upgrade to level 8 ? now im level 4
and how many i get satosi per minute after i upgrade to level 8 ? 2000 satosi or 2300satosi

it will be the difference so 11,750,000 satoshi

or if paying full price (16,250,000 satoshi) you will get +10 bonus days added to your level 8 upgrade for being existing level 4

be sure to submit ticket after you make deposit if you want to do this upgrade  Smiley

hello im deposit 0.12 i send ticket some minute ago
please ceck i want to upgrade my level Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
All level 2 members have received compensation of 100,000 satoshis for the downtime we had few days ago from maintenance.

all left is the level 3 members  who will receive 150,000 satoshis each should all be sent out ina few hours

admin i do not receive anything
my Referral ID 927fc6b6
thank

were you upgraded before or after the maintenance took place?
Activity: 1
All level 2 members have received compensation of 100,000 satoshis for the downtime we had few days ago from maintenance.

all left is the level 3 members  who will receive 150,000 satoshis each should all be sent out ina few hours

admin i do not receive anything
my Referral ID 927fc6b6
thank
Activity: 7
I've gotten my compensation too, Thanks admin. Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hello there!
Activity: 16

Received. Thank you so much support. You did it and you're the best!
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CoinBooster Rep
I've gotten my compensation, Thanks. Cheesy

thanks for the confirmation
Activity: 70
I've gotten my compensation, Thanks. Cheesy
Activity: 126
CoinBooster Rep
Admin, I think you can limit the times of withdrawal per user in a day. A user may only get 1 withdrawal per day so that the site will not be overloaded with requests.

we are thinking about this but it would also not be fair for upgraded users who can easily withdraw more than once per day

we are still trying diferrent alternatives

we may have to raise min. withdraw limit up again to help smooth out the withdraw process for everyone until we find a more permanent fix

also we have fully compensated all users for the downtime. all level 2 and 3 users have received their compensation now.

level 3 users each get 160k satoshi added to their accounts

I suggest there should be a minimum withdraw for each level. For example level 9 should have a minimum withdraw of 2 million satoshi and so on and so forth.

we will look into it and gather some feedback from other members first  Smiley
thanks for your concerns and suggestion
Admin, I think you can limit the times of withdrawal per user in a day. A user may only get 1 withdrawal per day so that the site will not be overloaded with requests.

we are thinking about this but it would also not be fair for upgraded users who can easily withdraw more than once per day

we may have to raise min. withdraw limit up again to help smooth out the withdraw process for everyone until we find a more permanent fix

also we have fully compensated all users for the downtime. all level 2 and 3 users have received their compensation now.

I suggest there should be a minimum withdraw for each level. For example level 9 should have a minimum withdraw of 2 million satoshi and so on and so forth. And also disable the withdraw button if minimum is not met
CoinBooster Rep

CoinBooster Rep

Activity: 378
Payment received after 5 minutes of the request.  Grin

Thank you very much!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 50
https://i.imgur.com/hSVgodd.png

Submit a ticket to our Sales/Upgrades Inquiries category in our helpdesk. We will provide further instructions on how to activate additional upgrades of the same level to your account at a discounted rate of 10% off.

For clarity Admin, let's just have an example on the multiple upgrade.

If I have a level 4 upgrade with 20 days remaining and I would like to have another level 4 upgrade, how much would I pay and how long will my 2 level 4 upgrades last.

it's simple, your two upgrades will go side by side for 20 days then the later one will just keep going until it finally expires

this basically just lets you stack multiple upgrades on one account to maximize earnings

you may -10% discount for each additional upgrade up to a max of 2 additional upgrades (for now). so each additional level 4 upgrade will cost 4,050,000 satoshi

hoping my answer is helpful  Smiley

Thanks Admin!

Your answer was certainly very helpful and cleared things up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

it will be the difference so 11,750,000 satoshi

or if paying full price (16,250,000 satoshi) you will get +10 bonus days added to your level 8 upgrade for being existing level 4

be sure to submit ticket after you make deposit if you want to do this upgrade  Smiley

Thank's for your reply
i will deposit to my acc after i get LOAN Smiley

i hope this service long life
CoinBooster Rep

For clarity Admin, let's just have an example on the multiple upgrade.

If I have a level 4 upgrade with 20 days remaining and I would like to have another level 4 upgrade, how much would I pay and how long will my 2 level 4 upgrades last.

it's simple, your two upgrades will go side by side for 20 days then the later one will just keep going until it finally expires

this basically just lets you stack multiple upgrades on one account to maximize earnings

you may -10% discount for each additional upgrade up to a max of 2 additional upgrades (for now). so each additional level 4 upgrade will cost 4,050,000 satoshi

hoping my answer is helpful  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: