Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 5. (Read 52773 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
On a lighter note. I have now been able to use my stuck funny money balance to upgrade from level 4>8>10>12 and finally level 13.

I have beaten this game and I will reject anyone's reality that says otherwise.  Cool

Any confused fool want to buy my level 13 account for 0.01? You may find comfort in the idea that this has a equal chance of paying out as lapsed LTCG payments do.  Roll Eyes

....why did I decide to make a post again??
I hope you sell your account, then sifter enable withdraw again and who bought your account profit hard. haha
jk stop posting here and bumping the topic prix
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
On a lighter note. I have now been able to use my stuck funny money balance to upgrade from level 4>8>10>12 and finally level 13.

I have beaten this game and I will reject anyone's reality that says otherwise.  Cool

Any confused fool want to buy my level 13 account for 0.01? You may find comfort in the idea that this has a equal chance of paying out as lapsed LTCG payments do.  Roll Eyes

....why did I decide to make a post again??
Activity: 630
what is going on with the withdraw thing ... i am unable to withdraw my satoshis balance ...its to says "Too many request to API"....whats that now???

Relax, it is normal. Admin is simply decided disabled withdrawal, and stoled all coins.

lmfao that made me laugh so hard.  Relax its normal admin stole all the coins ahahahaha
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I LOSE 0.1 at this shit faucet game  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

PLEASE ALL PEOPLE GIVE OP NEGATIVE TRUST

First of all... It's not a game... And secondly... do NOT invest btc on newly created sites... (I would only recommend sites like Hastnest, CEX.IO, bit-x etc.)
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
I LOSE 0.1 at this shit faucet game  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

i don't like any faucet with investment options. For me, always look like ponzi, and usually finished with many deceived people. Especially when is only couple month old
Activity: 195
Merit: 19
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

Rip of 0.1btc,move on now,life is GOOD!!!  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
was going to invest in that shit website.....was good that i didnt do it....moreover got a 0.003 btc fauceting there lol Grin
Ur lucky lol. Im after deposited and after one day its goes scammed. Dammit.
Try to withdraw that amount lol.
Activity: 350
was going to invest in that shit website.....was good that i didnt do it....moreover got a 0.003 btc fauceting there lol Grin
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
what is going on with the withdraw thing ... i am unable to withdraw my satoshis balance ...its to says "Too many request to API"....whats that now???

Simple, i think too many users are requesting for withdrawal and the API cant handle that much
How people still believe on that? FFS, this is a 100% scam. Stop trying to withdraw or at least enable a adblock. Sifter is here laughing of you guys who think he will come here and pay a compensation to everybody and let people withdraw. He is making more money with your ad's impression + scammed BTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Simple, i think too many users are requesting for withdrawal and the API cant handle that much

You are absolutely wrong, thats a fake error message so that you keep clicking making him more money from ads. Site is no longer paying out. Please don't act naive.
Activity: 504

Activity: 826
withdraws r fix !  Wink

you ruined hero member account, no one more trust you.
as i can read, your advertisements accounts also under the mark.
The account costs not so much.
Activity: 434
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Lol this is probably the same admin as adenbtc and skybtc, no difference.

Except after he scammed he stays in the forum posting taunts at the people he scammed. Total douche canoe.
Activity: 560
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

Haven't you heard? coinbooster is a scam. The admin is probably having a holiday with all your coins.

Relax, it is normal. Admin is simply decided disabled withdrawal, and stoled all coins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
Activity: 560
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
In my opinion, title should be: [20+ BTC SCAMMED]{CoinBooster.io} Earn 0 Satoshis Per Day / 100% CHANCE YOUR BITCOINS WERE SCAMMED

in other words: AVOID THIS SCAM. WITHDRAW FUNCTION IS BROKEN, BUT IS WORKING AS INTENDED.
FAST SCAM... 06.10.2015 - 20.10.2015 - admin is newbie with low skill expirience - worked in during 14 days (2 weeks)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
guys if you click withdraw it will compensate him the payment click for his ads. click withdraw = giving him extra money for the banner ads.

Just accept the fact that we are scammed, and not possible to regain your investments.

For me, i just closed this scammer website and try looking other faucet for an instant payment to my faucetbox.

The reality is this, if you dream big reward you will fall hard. May this be an eye opening to all of you. I didn't invest here to claim big even though i have the lots of btc to spend for investment.

Next time, don't keep this rolling to scam our other fellow members. From skybtc > dreambtc > coinbooster, same script are used, and it looks identical. And this scammer will rest for a while and will build new to scam again and again. The answer is this, if no one buy his game no one will cry out for losing their money. Just take their free rewards at least if they don't pay the next day, you have nothing to loose.

If you still dream big for an instant, accompany it with risk.
Pages:
Jump to: