Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 9. (Read 52773 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Dear Siftr,

You are truly the scum of the Earth.  You have stolen money from me, and you have stolen money from many people on and off this forum.  I am sure that some of the people that trusted you with their money came from poverty ridden countries, some may have worked for weeks to be able to invest your plan.  You have hurt their families, a young boy/girl may not be able to eat because of you, a pregnant women may have miscarried due to malnutrition.  Your existence is extremely disturbing to everyone and you need to return to your slimy rock that you crawled out from under.  You are a puss filled maggot scum bag as is any of your family members.  I do hope that you are dealt with by the powers that put you on Earth; and I hope you burn for the rest of your life and after you die in the depths of hell; as well as any children or family members you have.  You are a sick individual, I hope you are diagnosed with the worst form of cancer and you spend the rest of your miserable life in horrific pain.  I hope some junkie drug addict steals any pain killers or other drugs you are given and pees on you while you suffer in pain.  You can not repent you can not be forgiven, you are a liar, a traitor, a snake, a diseased rodent.  So keep my $40, you need it much much more than me, you disgusting scum bag.  

I enjoyed reading that. There's truth to it. Sifter you indeed took the very bread out of starving children's mouths. You stole a homeless orphan's only cloth to drape himself with. A diseased young widow is suffering and has to sell her only daughter to provide nutrition for the rest of her children.

Karma is a bitch, Sifter.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
OK here is the deal I AM NOT Siftr, also I am a lvl 1 user of the site since 4 days ago, I did not invest in site my 2 payouts are one for 50k satoshi on the 18th and one for 73k satoshi today. I couldnt withdraw yesterday, and I could today.
I DON'T know if the higher lvl users are getting paid, I just wanted to tell you I DID GET PAID, it's a chump change but still
Activity: 24
later i will make a screenshot, now i am at work Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 509

they are alt accout from sifter
look at his history posting you will see they are posting succses WD at skybtc, dreambtc and now at coinboster

Roll Eyes

Wow, so coinbooster admin is the owner of skybtc and dream btc?
Now I'd like to congrats the admin for improving his english Grin his post on skybtc thread was so awful that its barely understandable..
Way to go, admin.. You finally can afford some english course from the earning you got err... from ponzi
this is just IMO
he use same way (faucet with level upgrade) and keep using ponzi

and now scam
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Dear Siftr,

You are truly the scum of the Earth.  You have stolen money from me, and you have stolen money from many people on and off this forum.  I am sure that some of the people that trusted you with their money came from poverty ridden countries, some may have worked for weeks to be able to invest your plan.  You have hurt their families, a young boy/girl may not be able to eat because of you, a pregnant women may have miscarried due to malnutrition.  Your existence is extremely disturbing to everyone and you need to return to your slimy rock that you crawled out from under.  You are a puss filled maggot scum bag as is any of your family members.  I do hope that you are dealt with by the powers that put you on Earth; and I hope you burn for the rest of your life and after you die in the depths of hell; as well as any children or family members you have.  You are a sick individual, I hope you are diagnosed with the worst form of cancer and you spend the rest of your miserable life in horrific pain.  I hope some junkie drug addict steals any pain killers or other drugs you are given and pees on you while you suffer in pain.  You can not repent you can not be forgiven, you are a liar, a traitor, a snake, a diseased rodent.  So keep my $40, you need it much much more than me, you disgusting scum bag.  

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

they are alt accout from sifter
look at his history posting you will see they are posting succses WD at skybtc, dreambtc and now at coinboster

Roll Eyes

Wow, so coinbooster admin is the owner of skybtc and dream btc?
Now I'd like to congrats the admin for improving his english Grin his post on skybtc thread was so awful that its barely understandable..
Way to go, admin.. You finally can afford some english course from the earning you got err... from ponzi
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
  skybtc ------- >>>>>   5,985,260 satoshi   [email protected]
i still have this satoshi to received from SKYBTC !!!!!
from dreambtc i do not had a upgrade....only free user i was there
and now here i made a double 4 upgrade and just try to make some $

can you share your screenshoot of coinboster acc ? your last withdraw ? because my i can't withdraw in 2days
i try withdraw more han 10times and still failled
  skybtc ------- >>>>>   5,985,260 satoshi   [email protected]
i still have this satoshi to received from SKYBTC !!!!!
from dreambtc i do not had a upgrade....only free user i was there
and now here i made a double 4 upgrade and just try to make some $
Activity: 33
yesterday's conclusion was not confirmed, coin disappeared! admin fuck you cancer! Embarrassed
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
This was clear from very beginning what admin BCT account was bought for the scam, what guys expected for who bought level 16-20th?
Activity: 70
Lol what a joke. Why all these newbie posting about withdraw ?

Site is still scam!!! Do not invest!! ..
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Well damn it sifter.. you scammed us and now make fun of us? All newbie is ur account? What withdraw? Cant even work right now
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Its still not working for me  o.O

Possible some poor fool just deposited funds into a new account and it got sucked right out with a couple withdraws.
Success: Your bitcoins are on the way!

Once you have received your bitcoins you can share your payment success on our official bitcointalk thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/20-btc-payingcoinboosterio-earn-up-to-67m-sats-per-day-35-sale-ends-24h-1201371
Activity: 195
Merit: 19
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Pages:
Jump to: