Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 51. (Read 52773 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
is the upgrade level 6 to level 13 is the same thing? look the same for me actually
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
I did but I can not get the support system to email me the ticket number.  I checked spam , promotions and inbox folders but I can't seem to find it. 

Pm me which e-mail you used and I can check it and look it up for you
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I've invested in the lvl 5 plan.

1st withdrawal of 0.00117323 is ok  Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
I did but I can not get the support system to email me the ticket number.  I checked spam , promotions and inbox folders but I can't seem to find it. 
CoinBooster Rep
I did not receive 2 withdrawals,  one for 68,256 satoshi to 1sC4zxp7wt7rUbCL7WwJMaUoR6a8uUHwm, the other one for 53,610 satoshi to 13Ypxdgx1Smr2ek9Npxy21MkVUvLGkgW7o.  Is there any way you can put the transactions through ? My user name on there is [email protected]

did you submit a ticket yet? if you did then please give us up to 24 hours to get to your request
Activity: 630
I did not receive 2 withdrawals,  one for 68,256 satoshi to 1sC4zxp7wt7rUbCL7WwJMaUoR6a8uUHwm, the other one for 53,610 satoshi to 13Ypxdgx1Smr2ek9Npxy21MkVUvLGkgW7o.  Is there any way you can put the transactions through ? My user name on there is [email protected]
CoinBooster Rep

thanks for answering.

not if you have something to do that makes this observation.

I use, "bitreserve" as wallet, a wallet that request today to test 4 payments automatic payments, payments of 51k and 55k satoshis came instantly. but of 540k to 105k and never arrived.

then I decided to make one last testing, but with the wallet "coinbase" asking for payment of 122k and if I get this wallet payment immediately.

that says you admin, has something to do your wallet, or problem that you use the API?

and please check my frozen payments. paying 540k and the 105k satoshis.

Regards.

i think i just replied to your ticket

please check if you got the payment now

yes admin. but earn 2 frozen  payments.

- First payment: satoshis 540,000.
- second payment: satoshis 105,000.

I get a payment of 500,000. They are still missing satoshis for sending me.

the good thing is that you care about their users. That motivates to continue investing in the product.

sorry i missed it, please check now
Activity: 55

thanks for answering.

I use, "bitreserve" as wallet, a wallet that request today to test 4 payments automatic payments, payments of 51k and 55k satoshis came instantly. but of 540k to 105k and never arrived.

then I decided to make one last testing, but with the wallet "coinbase" asking for payment of 122k and if I get this wallet payment immediately.

that says you admin, has something to do your wallet, or problem that you use the API?

Regards.

the good thing is that you care about their users. That motivates to continue investing in the product.

let us know if you do get those payments..

followed with the tx id with links.
Activity: 17

thanks for answering.

Regards.

CoinBooster Rep
i withdraw today 205000 but not happens
user juksuiza
i dont wanna come her everytime to request a payments.

please submit a ticket http://coinbooster.io/support.php
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
i withdraw today 205000 but not happens
user juksuiza
i dont wanna come her everytime to request a payments.
CoinBooster Rep

thanks for answering.

Regards.

CoinBooster Rep

thanks for answering.

Regards.

yes, it's a problem with the API. i noticed that some users who change withdraw address for each payment tends to have less payment issues with the API. as explained on our site and earlier in the thread, the problem lies within blocktrail's API and their limits. we're trying to figuring out a way to bypass or find an alternative way to do this so no payments get stuck. it adds a huge work load for us too to have to send out so many payments manually per day.

in the mean time please sit tight, we will get to your request eventually

thanks for your patienced
Activity: 17
Hello admin, I found very striking page after seeing some payment vouchers encourage me to buy the level 5. I made a retreat Satoshi 50k test and whether it was atomatico, but now I started to Ritar Satoshi 500k. and the payment has not arrived, perhaps there is a filter processing small payments, and put on hold high payments? I do not understand because they are instant the 50k, and 500k are not.

I hope your prompt response.

Regards.

I quote my own message.

+ effectively automated payments are for small amounts. I just request payment of 55k satoshis to the test again and came instantly, but still fails to pay 540k sothosis I did before that. and send ticket to support, wait and see if they respond over here or the ticket. I worry that, because investing 0.16BTC, I hope to recover them.

hi, we don't have any filter for payments. it seems like blocktrail (the wallet API service we are currently using) has a hard limit on how many tx can go through per minute, that is why we are getting stuck payments. the amount is not the problem.

just submit a ticket to us and we'll push the payment through to you manually.

thanks for answering.

Regards.
Activity: 32
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
kinda confused...is this a faucet?

or like a hybrid where you do both since you upgrade for more satoshis right?
CoinBooster Rep
Hello admin, I found very striking page after seeing some payment vouchers encourage me to buy the level 5. I made a retreat Satoshi 50k test and whether it was atomatico, but now I started to Ritar Satoshi 500k. and the payment has not arrived, perhaps there is a filter processing small payments, and put on hold high payments? I do not understand because they are instant the 50k, and 500k are not.

I hope your prompt response.

Regards.

I quote my own message.

+ effectively automated payments are for small amounts. I just request payment of 55k satoshis to the test again and came instantly, but still fails to pay 540k sothosis I did before that. and send ticket to support, wait and see if they respond over here or the ticket. I worry that, because investing 0.16BTC, I hope to recover them.

hi, we don't have any filter for payments. it seems like blocktrail (the wallet API service we are currently using) has a hard limit on how many tx can go through per minute, that is why we are getting stuck payments. the amount is not the problem.

just submit a ticket to us and we'll push the payment through to you manually.
Pages:
Jump to: