Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 59. (Read 52773 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep

waiting for Bonus ?

please post your user ID found in the referral link in your account

@WNCBITCOINMANIAC 5k added
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Ok, I think I've got it now (hopefully!). My ref ID is: 7238e63e

Regards,
WNCBITCOINMANIAC
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 5
Oops, sorry. Thought you needed the transaction ID. My user ID (over there as well as on here) is wncbitcoinmaniac. I think maybe I'll buy an upgrade today...   Grin
Activity: 358
NOTICE (Oct. 8, 2015): Due to some payment API issues we have temporarily raised the minimum withdraw limit to 50,000 satoshis. This is only a temporary thing until we resolve all the problems with the stuck payments. We appreciates your understanding and we will update this notice when the problem is resolved.

Also if you are not receiving the payments after 2-3 hours of requesting then send a e-mail to [email protected] and tell us the address you used and your account e-mail address. We will push the payment through manually until that payment API issue is fixed. Some payments get stuck but most will go through.

Thanks for the update.

CoinBooster Rep
NOTICE (Oct. 8, 2015): Due to some payment API issues we have temporarily raised the minimum withdraw limit to 50,000 satoshis. This is only a temporary thing until we resolve all the problems with the stuck payments. We appreciates your understanding and we will update this notice when the problem is resolved.

Also if you are not receiving the payments after 2-3 hours of requesting then send a e-mail to [email protected] and tell us the address you used and your account e-mail address. We will push the payment through manually until that payment API issue is fixed. Some payments get stuck but most will go through.
legendary
Activity: 1086
Merit: 1014
Bitcoin Trader
I began to experiment, but if it gives very little dripping faucet flowing anyway
Activity: 728
today transferred the money . and yesterday that the transaction told to wait

Its almost like the movie Back to the Future .

LOL
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Its almost like the movie Back to the Future .
Activity: 9
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
i sent you mail with my ref. link and btc address
thanks
Activity: 308
addresses just sent .. I will wait for an answer
CoinBooster Rep
Many transactions are hung .. 10 transactions came only two

please send an e-mail to us with the withdraw address you used for the transactions.
Many transactions are hung .. 10 transactions came only two
CoinBooster Rep
@Soxfrot 5k added

@nickaizoku 5k added

@Pochi11 5k added
Activity: 33
Hai,