Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 61. (Read 52773 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep

My first and second payout of coinbooster

My user in coinbooster is amor2836@

please post your unique user ID, the one in your referral link code
CoinBooster Rep
Literally after just one day of having the page open, I have already made 200 bits (20,000 satoshi). With the free profile, you literally hit the 2.5k satoshi approximately every 59 minutes, so its literally 2.5k/hour which is more than most faucets pay out on a good day.. :3

Blockchain info on transaction
account id=719eec88

cool! i added 5k satoshis to your account, thanks for participating
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Literally after just one day of having the page open, I have already made 200 bits (20,000 satoshi). With the free profile, you literally hit the 2.5k satoshi approximately every 59 minutes, so its literally 2.5k/hour which is more than most faucets pay out on a good day.. :3

Blockchain info on transaction
account id=719eec88
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
http://i61.tinypic.com/152l56r.jpg
My first and second payout of coinbooster

My user in coinbooster is amor2836@
CoinBooster Rep
The next 25 users to post their payment proof here will receive a bonus 5,000 satoshi sent to their account balance.

Just post:

1. your account user ID (the ID is found in your referral link)
2. The bitcoin transaction ID for your withdraw

CoinBooster Rep
after some reconsideration we decided to reduce our upgrades prices to make ROI for upgraders more reasonable and easier

below are the new upgrade fees. the levels are still the same all around, only price was reduced so users can achieve their ROI faster.

this is currently the lowest we can offer our upgrade plans for. because the pricing is mainly determined by how much ad revenue budget we have, we must balance our the users earnings with our total ad revenue in order to be sustainable
CoinBooster Rep
not received my wd
And I, and every one here, I think. What's a trouble?
Noting happens, when I try to send satoshis, but after refresh I see
"An error occurred: Please note that you can not withdraw more than your balance!"
And zero balance.
Worked fine here. Instant withdraw! Literally 1 sec after the withdraw request.

https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/fa219508ee7301d5f8d8c567946ce0c26cda403cd6453b218ca1d5e664ca886c

thanks for confirming this
CoinBooster Rep
not received my wd
"An error occurred: Please note that you can not withdraw more than your balance!"
And zero balance.

how much did u try to withdraw?

there is a fee of 5000 satoshis per withdraw and the minimum is 10k satoshis.

a lot of users have been withdrawing and it seems to work fine. our system is automated and almost instant for withdrawals.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
not received my wd
And zero balance.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
If you are using skybtc like site script, it doesn't mean you are scammers like some of the similar sites owner have already turned into. Hope you will do instant payment as stated in your homepage, which i haven't seen any of those skybtc similar sites.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
It's refreshing to see an admin very active in the forums, and even can speak English! I'm in!
Activity: 33
Hai admin,
why you block my account
my e-mail : [email protected]

please reply to the e-mail we sent to you for more info
Ok thanks for feedback. sorry for my bad english
CoinBooster Rep
Hai admin,
why you block my account

please reply to the e-mail we sent to you for more info
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Is it possible for someone to make back the funds spent on upgrade within the 28 days period?  Huh Huh Huh
i think it will, but need serious time for ur own, because every 1hour need to collect it.
Activity: 33
Hai admin,
why you block my account
CoinBooster Rep
a site made for hero member and some good trust  Shocked, i try this but in free mode.

ok welcome  Smiley
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
a site made for hero member and some good trust  Shocked, i try this but in free mode.
CoinBooster Rep
Is it possible for someone to make back the funds spent on upgrade within the 28 days period?  Huh Huh Huh

yes fo sure, it should be profitable based on the calculations and the portion of ad revenue we receive we use to pay back upgraders.
Pages:
Jump to: