Pages:
Author

Topic: 20% OFF Everything! Bitcoin T Shirts, Hoodies, Hats & More (coupon inside) (Read 15725 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
It look very nice, tell me please in which country you can ship your t-shirts?
I think they can ship to most countries.

I ordered 11 shirts from BitcoinTees in November and had them sent to South Korea. This user BitcoinTees was very helpful in guiding me through this difficult process.  He himself was nothing but helpful, but I had a terrible issue dealing with Spreadshirt. The shipping time for me was about 6 weeks. 4 weeks longer than expected. If you want bitcoin shirts and are not in  the US I would suggest printing them yourself. 

Thanks! I will do it)
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
I think they can ship to most countries.

I ordered 11 shirts from BitcoinTees in November and had them sent to South Korea. This user BitcoinTees was very helpful in guiding me through this difficult process.  He himself was nothing but helpful, but I had a terrible issue dealing with Spreadshirt. The shipping time for me was about 6 weeks. 4 weeks longer than expected. If you want bitcoin shirts and are not in  the US I would suggest printing them yourself. 
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Buying bitcoin gear with US $ that is comical  Grin

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
15% Off Everything! @ www.bitcointshirtstore.com
Use Code: HEART15 (valid 9-13th Jan 2015)

#Bitcoin #SALE
Free Standard Shipping!
Coupon Code: XMASTWO
www.BitcoinTShirtStore.com
Low Prices, Worldwide Shipping
Valid 27th Nov - 2nd Dec 2014

Just placed an order for a few of the toddler sized shirts. The $10 off coupon worked. Thanks,

No problem. Glad I could help  Smiley

Bitcoin T Shirt Store
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Just placed an order for a few of the toddler sized shirts. The $10 off coupon worked. Thanks,
#SALE $10 OFF #Bitcoin orders over $50!
Coupon Code: SPREE10
Valid 18th - 21st November 2014

legendary
Activity: 1456
Your coupon stopped working, PM me a 20% off coupon so I can place an order  Tongue.
20% OFF! #SALE @ #Bitcoin Store
Coupon Code: 20EARLY
Valid 4th - 11th November 2014

What's a $ ?

Yeah why are they paid in $? They should be accpeting BTC.

Whoa I was just about to buy a hat, a hoodie and a polo....

...but then I saw I could not pay with BTC. What's up with that?

I like your stuff but get back at me when you start accepting coins.

Thank you ruggedman_dan and SueGiant for your interest. Sorry for the wait. In this thread it has already been answered. Please read previous reply to medicine regarding this below or visit http://bitcointshirtstore.com/bitcoin-store-faq/ for more details.

Best wishes,

Bitcoin T shirt Store.

Again, would love to place an order. Too bad you don't accept bitcoin. 😣

Thank you for your comment medicine. I'm currently stuck between a rock and a hard place being restricted by being a shop partner with Spreadshirt. I'm sure you are fully aware of the situation as detailed in http://bitcointshirtstore.com/bitcoin-store-faq/ and the campaign to change this. You can help bring this change by signing the petition to support and speed up the process of enabling 300,000 global shop partners to accept Bitcoin. The cause is much bigger than my shop alone and will increase bitcoin adoption by giving customers freedom of choice on how they wish to pay for goods and also allowing sellers the option to earn in bitcoin too. I hope I can count on your support.

https://www.facebook.com/SpreadshirtToAcceptBitcoinPetition
https://twitter.com/BTC4Spreadshirt

Thank you for your interest.

Bitcoin T Shirt Store
Hello BitcoinTees,

Do you have an affiliate program for others to refer business to you and get compensated?

Thanks,
James

Hi James,

Sorry for delay in response. I will try to check back on this thread more regulary. Thank you for your interest. I will PM you more details.

Cheers,

Bitcoin T Shirt Store

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
What's a $ ?

Yeah why are they paid in $? They should be accpeting BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1012
We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Whoa I was just about to buy a hat, a hoodie and a polo....

...but then I saw I could not pay with BTC. What's up with that?

I like your stuff but get back at me when you start accepting coins.
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
Hello BitcoinTees,

Do you have an affiliate program for others to refer business to you and get compensated?

Thanks,
James
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
FREE standard shipping on 2 or more items
Coupon Code: LAYERUP2

If you guys start doing notebooks pens etc like that type of promotional stuff which I assume by things you are doing right now that you might be capable of doing already , you would make a little bit more income on top of your income you have right now. Just suggestion , I would totally bu couple of notebooks and pens from you Cheesy

Thanks for the suggestion. Much appreciated.

Bitcoin T Shirt Store
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

If you guys start doing notebooks pens etc like that type of promotional stuff which I assume by things you are doing right now that you might be capable of doing already , you would make a little bit more income on top of your income you have right now. Just suggestion , I would totally bu couple of notebooks and pens from you Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: