Pages:
Author

Topic: [20,000 Satoshi] - Facebook Campaign - page 5. (Read 3928 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 21, 2016, 01:28:29 AM
can op make this rules more clearly ?

4) You can share it from multiple facebook accounts, if you have multiple facebook accounts, but you can only share it once/ account

is i can share from multiple facebook with one bitcointalk account ??
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
April 21, 2016, 12:50:56 AM

Don't worry, I wasn't asking for a free copy. Even if you give, I'm bad at being a reviewer.

I know this is a facebook campaign, I wouldn't discuss these other things if you havn't PM'd me the sathoshibox link and told me to try it.

Anyway, good luck with your campaign and sales.

Ok thanks, I put more info out about the e-book for skeptics. It's a clean book , no virus in it.

I give out 2 free copies to senior members or above and they can review it.

Otherwise, just continue the facebook campaign.

I pay 30,000 satoshi/ post.

While others pay only 10,000 satoshi!
Activity: 126
April 21, 2016, 12:48:33 AM
What's the guarantee that you will Earn 1 BTC per week? Can't promote something that is not true.If I were you and the book is legit.I wouldn't share.

There are many methods in it.

Wow, i want to earn 1 BTC weekly, can you sell me the e-book at a discount sir? Cheesy

No, it would not be fair to others if I make exception to you. The 0.025BTC is not expensive for 1 BTC earning method.

Who's not? everyone wanna earn 1BTC every day or week. But what is the guarantee that your ebook will give sure results?
It's not a free to try, it's a paid ebook, no one knows what's inside until they pay.

You have no proofs, not a demo or anything. Just a simple line "Earn 1 Bitcoin Weekly! This Tutorial will teach you How:".

Show us some proofs and impress us.

Yes, if you do it consistently you will earn 1 BTC weekly. Especially the bonus method that I described in there, that can earn you even more if you are skilled.

I could perhaps give out 1-2 free copies to reviewers, but they have to be trusted members.

Enough with the questions guys, this is a facebook campaign, not a quiz about my e-book!

Please stay on topic now!

Don't worry, I wasn't asking for a free copy. Even if you give, I'm bad at being a reviewer.

I know this is a facebook campaign, I wouldn't discuss these other things if you havn't PM'd me the sathoshibox link and told me to try it.

Anyway, good luck with your campaign and sales.
April 21, 2016, 12:28:17 AM
What's the guarantee that you will Earn 1 BTC per week? Can't promote something that is not true.If I were you and the book is legit.I wouldn't share.

There are many methods in it.

Wow, i want to earn 1 BTC weekly, can you sell me the e-book at a discount sir? Cheesy

No, it would not be fair to others if I make exception to you. The 0.025BTC is not expensive for 1 BTC earning method.

Who's not? everyone wanna earn 1BTC every day or week. But what is the guarantee that your ebook will give sure results?
It's not a free to try, it's a paid ebook, no one knows what's inside until they pay.

You have no proofs, not a demo or anything. Just a simple line "Earn 1 Bitcoin Weekly! This Tutorial will teach you How:".

Yes, if you do it consistently you will earn 1 BTC weekly. Especially the bonus method that I described in there, that can earn you even more if you are skilled.

I could perhaps give out 1-2 free copies to reviewers, but they have to be trusted members.

Enough with the questions guys, this is a facebook campaign, not a quiz about my e-book!

Please stay on topic now!
April 21, 2016, 12:20:52 AM
You should be greedy too, earning 1 BTC or more, every week, is fun Smiley

But my book is very affordable, you pay 0.025BTC for earning 1BTC weekly is a pretty good bargain.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 21, 2016, 12:15:28 AM
Activity: 131
April 21, 2016, 12:14:03 AM
April 20, 2016, 11:13:14 PM
It's funny how your description says "Earn 1 Bitcoin Weekly!" and you want to pay 0.0002BTC for those who match the high requirement for the low payment.

Yes I need advertising to help more people discover my method and earn.

And I have 1 question, are you really earning 1BTC every week with your very own tutorial? If so, why being greedy?
Yes. I just cant help my self, I`m very greedy, i like to earn from every angle  Cheesy

You should be greedy too, earning 1 BTC or more, every week, is fun Smiley

But my book is very affordable, you pay 0.025BTC for earning 1BTC weekly is a pretty good bargain.

Just saying, if you really want people to show interest in your offer, you might want to change the offer amount.
Payment increased to 30,000 satoshi Smiley

Note: Don't tell me to read the tutorial before I make the comment. I did check the link and it's not loading.
I see, I have to move it over to satoshibox, payivy is behaving strangely these days.
April 20, 2016, 11:08:39 PM
It's funny how your description says "Earn 1 Bitcoin Weekly!" and you want to pay 0.0002BTC for those who match the high requirement for the low payment.

Though it's only a 3 seconds job as you said, not many people will show interest in this offer except those who have fake accounts and added random people just to promote sites like these.

And I have 1 question, are you really earning 1BTC every week with your very own tutorial? If so, why being greedy?

Just saying, if you really want people to show interest in your offer, you might want to change the offer amount.

Note: Don't tell me to read the tutorial before I make the comment. I did check the link and it's not loading.

Proof: Click here to see the image
April 20, 2016, 09:19:23 PM
Always good to see a facebook offer like that, unfortunelly your requirements are very high... 400 friends on facebook to earn only 20.000 satoshi is too little. Another good facebook campaign (Crypto-Games.net) pays 100.000 satoshi each 10 days and there is no one requirement.

It takes 3 seconds to post it, so I think 20k satoshi is pretty good for 3 seconds of work, you can do both campaigns, it's not like sig campaigns where you can only do 1 Smiley

I`ll see how many people join, and if necessary I`ll change the rules!

Lowered minimum requirements, but I cant lower it any lower, otherwise fake bot spammers will join us.

GOOD LUCK POSTING!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2016, 08:00:37 PM
Always good to see a facebook offer like that, unfortunelly your requirements are very high... 400 friends on facebook to earn only 20.000 satoshi is too little. Another good facebook campaign (Crypto-Games.net) pays 100.000 satoshi each 10 days and there is no one requirement.
April 20, 2016, 07:11:03 PM
{}
Pages:
Jump to: