Pages:
Author

Topic: 200k USD to invest? - page 2. (Read 7250 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
May 21, 2014, 02:08:07 AM
Ive Been Looking for a real investor to invest in Pop Currency Foundation, we Currently have Popular Coin POP already flowing Bryce Weiner Just took us on as Lead dev, we are working to bring the world of cryptocurrency to the world of Popular Culture With POP  http://popularcoin.org

Also we have two New Coins Launching Mid-June Under Pop Currency foundation
http://www.pegasuscoin.co Pegasus Coin we are looking to work with the world of Fin Arts
and
http://www.xcalibitcoin.com  XCalibit Coin, we are hoping to fund Artists With great Potential That don't have the right funding,

Kind of like Pop Currency Foundation.

Pop Currency Foundation is also hoping to create a structure to support new and exciting ideas for coins that fit into different nitches and give them help to bring good ideas into fruition. I get at least 5 new coin ideas a month thrown at me from people that have great Ideas, right now I just can't do much more than what i am working on but if we had the right funding we could do the whole nine yards. It may take us a year on our own, but we will get there.

There is so much we can do with Popular Coin (a true currency intended to be traded for goods and services) and Pop Currency foundation.

If you are serious about making an investment please dm me and we can talk about how we will get you more than 100% return with all of this.

-CJ
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
May 21, 2014, 01:56:01 AM
this is such a stupid thread.

In all seriousness, If i had 200K to invest in crypto currencies, i'd take a sensible approach.

IMO, DRK and NXT are quite strong and have a solid future.  I'd put $20k into each.

I'd put another $20K into LTC, I think once asic's really kick in the price will be pushed up.

Then i'd spend another $20K on scrypt asics - ie actual hardware

Final $20k on hosted scrypt asics.

As for the other $100K, keep it up your sleeve for the moment.  Very volatile industry, good to have money should you need it to invest down the track a bit.

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
May 20, 2014, 10:22:04 PM
Totally legal, completely legit, and it's worked for me every time.

Many asshole activities are totally legal and completely legit, that doesn't mean you are not being an asshole when you exploit a loophole.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
April 18, 2014, 02:21:17 PM
Buy $200k in scrypt-mining equipment from Tiger Direct.  Make sure you get the Square-Trade warranty coverage on *everything.*

Your goal would be to mine as much as you can, but make sure that you run your miners 24/7 as your goal will actually be to kill everything before your warranty expires.  When buying individual components, Square-Trade will reimburse you for the full purchase price of each component when they fail.  Essentially, it's an almost fool-proof way to buy free miners (minus the initial purchase price, which you will get back anyway when your rigs die).  Totally legal, completely legit, and it's worked for me every time.  The employees there know completely what I'm doing and they are always very helpful in working with me.

Edit: I'm taking this post down within 24 hours due to its awesomeness, but for 0.5 BTC ill share this tip.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2014, 02:13:49 PM
All in

Black coin !!!
Activity: 92
April 18, 2014, 02:12:03 PM
buy hashing power from CEX:IO and sell it when you're done with it. $200K will buy you just over 45THS. At that rate you would make over $1500 a day and probably about $40K a month. Take half of that $40K you make a month and purchase more mining power each month, which would be an additional 4THS per month at the current cost per GHS. After 6 months you would me around 70THS, and making $2300 a day or somewhere around $60K-70K a month.

In a year you would probably make your money back and then some. Once you're done, sell your hashing power back to the exchange for whatever the going rate is. Currently it's about $4.30 per GHS. In a year it might be back up when BTC has gone back up in value. So in theory you would make a profit selling your hashing power after making fat stacks of cash in the cloud mining realm.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 18, 2014, 02:02:52 PM
Invest some cash in a coin with real value  Smiley

Virtual Mining Coin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annipovmc-virtual-mining-coin-ipo-is-open-now-giveway-is-ending-today-572321

Our IPO started yesterday...
Activity: 98
April 18, 2014, 01:39:18 PM
Why in invest in ATM machines when you can do same as cashback with our platform costing the outlet no setup costs
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 18, 2014, 11:38:52 AM
I know a company in the u.k which myself have invested in who are taking Bitcoin atms to the next level. You can buy machines form them and they do all the work for you and you just bank chocca. I have bought a few share sin one machine but eventually I would like to buy my own one so that is one place if I had several thousand k i would bung it in a few machines for sure. I can also get you in touch with them. They launched their first bitcoin atm couple of weeks back and it was in the news and coindesk everywhere, even my son went to the opening event. Smiley
Activity: 78
April 18, 2014, 10:43:00 AM
I would invest a part in next! When the AE finally appears, these coins will be in high demand!

and wait for the ongoing NEM auction! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nem-nem-new-economy-movement-no-envy-movement-updatesdiscussion-thread-426303
Activity: 72
April 18, 2014, 10:13:00 AM
Split your investment between NXT, eMunie, Etherium and some silver bullion so you are not all in cryptos. The waiting time will vary between these 4 but I would give my right nut if these investments don't return hundreds if not thousands of percent return in the years to come.
Activity: 78
April 18, 2014, 09:23:52 AM
I would invest a part in next! When the AE finally appears, these coins will be in high demand!
Activity: 266
April 18, 2014, 08:20:01 AM
With half of that money u can build a mining farm of >200ths.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
April 18, 2014, 06:02:50 AM
Contracting out a company in India/Serbia to produce scrypt ASICS.

Why you want to contract with someone from Serbia???
I can help you, i am from Bulgaria, we are neighboors and we are in the EU, also the prices here are low as there Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 18, 2014, 12:03:15 AM
If you are willing to wait about a week MarketCoin will be a really good investment which will double your amount in a year minimum (%100 per year PoS)
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
April 17, 2014, 08:59:35 PM
So, coolmist, what did you do after all?
Activity: 406
February 12, 2014, 07:07:40 AM
Have you considered starting a few btc atms. It all depends on the place, if you could get them to a good location in a few capital cities it could be a very good thing. I hear they take 7% cut, so it's not bad.
Other then that, put some money in IRA savings account, 10k at least. You won't be able to access it for some time but it is more then worth it.
Activity: 350
February 12, 2014, 02:19:17 AM
Make a very good pool for bitcoins and major scrypt coins, charge 1-2% fees and don't steal from the miners.

A good pool only matters if it has people using it. There are so many pools around as it is, this is a bit more difficult than just simply creating one.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
February 12, 2014, 01:50:09 AM
Invest in Gridseed Scrypt asics.  200k will buy you a shit ton of low wattage hash power. Then sit back on middlecoin and watch the cash flow in

You can send my .5 here:
14PHxxNUvTghe5tvtZNWBsN2KQj9wNTs7u
Pages:
Jump to: