Pages:
Author

Topic: 2013-02-26 Zerohedge.com - Alternative Currency Goes Mainstream As Bitcoin ATMs - page 2. (Read 1783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Yeesh.  You're right, the comments are filled with morons.  Not taking into consideration their points of views, but in their logic (poor, if existing), and their ability to type proper, coherent sentences.  Anyone who can't figure out the difference between there and their should have their nets revoked and sent to bed without supper Tongue  Hell, they say we're the ones with the tinfoil hats?  People just throw a random sentence out there, such as, "What if Bitcoin is backed by the CIA?", and they're supposed to have any credibility beyond that?  What the fuck is Google, anyway?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145
The revolution will be monetized!
Look at what one poster pulled from his rear:

"BitCoin, brought to you by the same power elite who own the money printing industry."

Haha, soooooooo wrong it's funny.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers
Excellent although it's very sad to see so many religious fanatics polluting the comments.  Roll Eyes

Aw, they're precious. Mostly they just want something to put in their sweet little hands.

What if Bitcoin is hacked and data is wiped clean, is their a backup?

Don't worry I've got a copy.

Just more zeros and ones, I will pass.

This guy probably hates movies.

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Excellent although it's very sad to see so many religious fanatics polluting the comments.  Roll Eyes

I used to read ZeroHedge, but then I started reading the comments and realized what a load of trash it really is. It is just pandering to far-right gold bugs and mocking the "current system" without presenting solutions or constructive ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers
Bitcoin represents another way to fight back against the current repressive and immoral monetary system that has a strangle hold on the planet.  Ever since WordPress.com (the extremely popular blogging platform and 22nd most popular site on the internet), decided to accept Bitcoin as payment last November the value of Bitcoins versus the U.S. dollar has more than doubled. The esoteric crypto-currency continues to gain popularity and technologies to make it even more user friendly are popping up all over the place.  The latest is the Bitcoin ATM, which could be a serious game changer for adoption.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-26/alternative-currency-goes-mainstream-bitcoin-atms-emerge
Pages:
Jump to: