Pages:
Author

Topic: 2014 Proof of Honor (POH) Awards | *ENDED - Unoffical Results Available* - page 3. (Read 93742 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Please count my vote for rat4... although there are a ton of great devs represented here, I've found Pavel's quiet, selfless dedication to both his coin and even helping numerous other 'competing' coins to be a great example of crypto currency enthusiasm and competency!
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl
My Vote goes to Geert-Johan of Guldencoin!
legendary
Activity: 1148
I would like to vote for /GeertJohan , the dev for Guldencoin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/na-554412
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
I vote for /GeertJohan of Guldencoin (The FB/Twitter requirement is lame).
Activity: 364
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
Activity: 378
Just want to add two words: Jason Curby!

Look at his current projects: NOXT and NobleCoin. Great dev! More than public
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
We have had some exceptional results by opening up the social media channels. This was a consequence of the growth in the number of votes and wanting to open this to all possible people who are interested to voice their opinions and not the cause.  

You can take a look at this:

I think that is amazing, those are all the people who are involved and are casting their votes. People who support the nominated candidates and their work. Their communities are lighting up from all around the world. We have through this, shed light some amazing people out there. The comments left, along with the social feeds are there for everyone to see and decide for themselves, though i must say that this has brought a great of number of communities together as a result. It has also brought bitcointalk members together to see the positive work that is being done in this space. It also introduces clarity and greatly promotes the work of the people involved.

I will make an update on the votes so far (not official) so that we can see where we are up to and for others to see it through the thread.

Cheers

That is a pretty good map of the most Crypto-progressive countries.
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
We have had some exceptional results by opening up the social media channels. This was a consequence of the growth in the number of votes and wanting to open this to all possible people who are interested to voice their opinions and not the cause.  

You can take a look at this:

I think that is amazing, those are all the people who are involved and are casting their votes. People who support the nominated candidates and their work. Their communities are lighting up from all around the world. We have through this, shed light some amazing people out there. The comments left, along with the social feeds are there for everyone to see and decide for themselves, though i must say that this has brought a great of number of communities together as a result. It has also brought bitcointalk members together to see the positive work that is being done in this space. It also introduces clarity and greatly promotes the work of the people involved.

I will make an update on the votes so far (not official) so that we can see where we are up to and for others to see it through the thread.

Cheers

Edit:
This has not been filtered though it is a good way of showing the social votes:

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I have just voted Evan Duffield.
I think Darkcoin is the altcoin of the year, regarding price, volumes, stability and features.
Activity: 667
I vote for Sunny King of Peercoin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Update #10

Great thank you for keeping an eye out for scams. Too many out there. Everyone please follow the rules.
legendary
Activity: 1876
My vote goes to

Evan Duffield - Darkcoin

One of the most active and creative devs in crypto

Legendary members should have five votes put towards whom they vote for.

lol, i was thinking the same thing when I gave my vote... 

Maybe the voting should be a weighted avg according to the forum score Smiley
Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.
My vote goes to

Evan Duffield - Darkcoin

Legendary members should have five votes put towards whom they vote for.
legendary
Activity: 1876
My vote goes to

Evan Duffield - Darkcoin

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I vote for Sunny King, who pioneered Proof of Stake and has added more to the Code base than anyone else along with the first practical POW Coin, PrimeCoin.
Activity: 266
I vote for  -savale
Pages:
Jump to: