Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 59. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 17, 2016, 12:21:08 PM
We have to wait the halving event happening soon in this year 2016, and then we can see if the price will going up for highest levels so this year can be the year of Bitcoin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 17, 2016, 12:10:11 PM
Yes I agree that 2016 should be a great year for bitcoin overall, with the halving coming soon I think the price should seriously multiply multiple times more than now IMO. at least it should be interesting to follow bitcoin while it's getting more users.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
March 17, 2016, 06:44:53 AM
Its hard to say for what is going to happen in the future and that is the problem. But I dont think it will be the best year of Bitcoin.
It needs time and that is very important. I hope that more people will wait also and that they are going to sell it later.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 17, 2016, 06:22:13 AM
This month has been really bad for anyone buying bitcoin. It is the month of Feburary that has a 29th day.
why ? i think price always up. if you buy $430. you can sell it in $437. its not bad month mate
Cause it has gone down since then to $417 so that is a lose if you bought at that price.
March is half way done and no real movement this entire month.
Is bit coin waiting for the halving to sky rocket in price as everyone is saying it will?

First of all, you are not losing anything untill you sell.

The people that are buying themselves some coins for the upcoming block halving are not even making a dent in the price. We need the Chinese pumpers to start creating some market action. That's when the bull run/rally will start. Just have some patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 17, 2016, 05:44:34 AM
This month has been really bad for anyone buying bitcoin. It is the month of Feburary that has a 29th day.
why ? i think price always up. if you buy $430. you can sell it in $437. its not bad month mate
Cause it has gone down since then to $417 so that is a lose if you bought at that price.
Is bit coin waiting for the halving to sky rocket in price as everyone is saying it will?

I think the price is fine for this month and there are still many days until april. So i think the price will keep increase a bit day by day until april, i hope.
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
March 17, 2016, 04:37:41 AM
Activity: 322
March 16, 2016, 11:20:16 AM
This year will be good for Bitcoin whether we talk about huge price rise or popularity. As we will going towards halving we will see the effect of it on price and can see it rise further in the future.

I think more companies will adopt and more people will use bitcoin too. Of course everyone is waiting for the price to increase I think it will happen after the halving for now I don't really see bitcoin going up is kinda stable.

This will happen, but it will take some time of course, I do not think this will happen fully in 2016 because I have a feeling the bitcoin gets a sort of new start globally.
We will see it of course but maybe it will happen this year.
Activity: 210
March 16, 2016, 10:57:02 AM
This year will be good for Bitcoin whether we talk about huge price rise or popularity. As we will going towards halving we will see the effect of it on price and can see it rise further in the future.

I think more companies will adopt and more people will use bitcoin too. Of course everyone is waiting for the price to increase I think it will happen after the halving for now I don't really see bitcoin going up is kinda stable.
Activity: 420
March 16, 2016, 10:51:42 AM

How about the bad news that bitcoin survived in the past months? this year its getting more and more popular, halving would just be a bonus for this year i  think..

You never will know what the value will be of Bitcoin, because it is a currency and that is the problem. It is hard to predict.
And you never know what will come. So we must take risks to sell or buy Bitcoin. And that is the bad thing of Bitcoin. Of course Bitcoin will be this year more worth and more used.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 16, 2016, 09:37:22 AM

How about the bad news that bitcoin survived in the past months? this year its getting more and more popular, halving would just be a bonus for this year i  think..
Activity: 169
March 16, 2016, 08:49:51 AM
Activity: 26
March 16, 2016, 08:07:34 AM
I think for common sense 2016 would be an amazing year for bitcoin IMO, With the halving coming soon and with the increase in publicity and main stream adoption then it's many extra points for bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Pollak
March 16, 2016, 05:04:59 AM
You never know what will happen in the year. But you can see that Bitcoin is more used and that is very good.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin later and that the value the most important thing. That it will rise for a long time. So that will be so good for those people who already have Bitcoin.
Activity: 21
March 16, 2016, 04:15:38 AM
i hope this, i came in bitcoinworld in late i think but the train haven't left the station yet, i hope to be in time before the halving
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
March 16, 2016, 04:10:30 AM
It must be year of bitcoin and price is going higher and higher .might be touch $500 within this year
I'm afraid many people are expecting a full-on halving. they all expect to be able to sell their current bitcoin halving. Imagine if everyone sell their bitcoin. What will happen ? certainly demand will decline. This will impact on the price of bitcoin. bitcoin prices will decrease drastically probably will not touch $ 500

Not everyone do sell their bitcoin after halving. Only most users who think this to be a source for their economy will sell.
Yes, You are true, those people who are using bitcoin for trade purpose, for their businesses as a currency and a source to earn will not leave bitcoin. But only those people will sell their bitcoin who have hold their bitcoin only to be benefited with halving and nothing more.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2016, 03:10:50 AM
So what are your predictions guys? I'm new with bitcoins, and a friend told me that price will rise in 5 years as much of 500000 $ per BTC. Is it really possible? Thats why he dragged me into it. Im still thinking of buying 2 or 3 BTCs.

i doubt we can reach $500000 in 5years, but fIm sure we rech $1000 in 5years.
better keep growing your bitcoin with trading and investment.

Absolutely, i'm also really doubt bitcoin can increase the price until 500000 Dollars. Even for nowadays bitcoin only touch around 400 Dollars in price.
obviously, it's very impossible. we talk realistically. bitcoin at least could touch back to $1000 again and anything can happen like the price of bitcoin $1 could reach $1000.
March 16, 2016, 02:55:04 AM
So what are your predictions guys? I'm new with bitcoins, and a friend told me that price will rise in 5 years as much of 500000 $ per BTC. Is it really possible? Thats why he dragged me into it. Im still thinking of buying 2 or 3 BTCs.

Absolutely, i'm also really doubt bitcoin can increase the price until 500000 Dollars. Even for nowadays bitcoin only touch around 400 Dollars in price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2016, 02:12:38 AM
It must be year of bitcoin and price is going higher and higher .might be touch $500 within this year
I'm afraid many people are expecting a full-on halving. they all expect to be able to sell their current bitcoin halving. Imagine if everyone sell their bitcoin. What will happen ? certainly demand will decline. This will impact on the price of bitcoin. bitcoin prices will decrease drastically probably will not touch $ 500
It is true that when everyone start to sell their bitcoin then the price affects i.e it decreases. But I think it will not happen. Yes not everyone will sell their bitcoin, as after halving more people will attract to there and more traders will find their earning ways in bitcoin so they will be there with bitcoin.
March 15, 2016, 10:54:29 PM

Activity: 420
March 15, 2016, 08:12:43 PM
why bitcoin unit's success is only measured by the price? if the year prices rose so it can be called The year of bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: