Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 60. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
March 15, 2016, 05:01:25 PM
So what are your predictions guys? I'm new with bitcoins, and a friend told me that price will rise in 5 years as much of 500000 $ per BTC. Is it really possible? Thats why he dragged me into it. Im still thinking of buying 2 or 3 BTCs.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
March 15, 2016, 04:38:32 PM
It must be year of bitcoin and price is going higher and higher .might be touch $500 within this year
I'm afraid many people are expecting a full-on halving. they all expect to be able to sell their current bitcoin halving. Imagine if everyone sell their bitcoin. What will happen ? certainly demand will decline. This will impact on the price of bitcoin. bitcoin prices will decrease drastically probably will not touch $ 500
Yeah, the same thing from which I also feel fear. It is sure that halving will increase the price of bitcoin and hope it will touch $1000, but will all the bitcoin holder start to sell their bitcoin? It will affect the price of it.

As bitcoin reached 1000$ once, people expect bigger hype IMO. Of course, some of them would sell @1000, it's kind of psychological border.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
March 15, 2016, 04:25:51 PM
It must be year of bitcoin and price is going higher and higher .might be touch $500 within this year
I'm afraid many people are expecting a full-on halving. they all expect to be able to sell their current bitcoin halving. Imagine if everyone sell their bitcoin. What will happen ? certainly demand will decline. This will impact on the price of bitcoin. bitcoin prices will decrease drastically probably will not touch $ 500
Yeah, the same thing from which I also feel fear. It is sure that halving will increase the price of bitcoin and hope it will touch $1000, but will all the bitcoin holder start to sell their bitcoin? It will affect the price of it.
Activity: 490
March 15, 2016, 12:37:07 PM
2016 Has the potential to be one of the best years of bitcoin if not the very best, The price should be moving favorably since it's the blockhalving and the new supply would be reduced by half, it would be nice for USD price of BTC in my opinion.
2013 was the best year ever experienced by bitcoin because that year bitcoin prices reached the highest point. would like to expect that to happen back in. but the things I did not like time after the pump occurs. the price gradually declined. may not occur in halving this year. hope it
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 15, 2016, 12:26:47 PM
with the block halving incoming, The increase and improvement in price is just common sense, With half of the supply taken the bitcoin price should improve at least, also mass adoption and media coverage is improving.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 15, 2016, 10:12:04 AM
The reason 2016 looks set to be different is that bitcoin's price is likely to be driven in large part by similar factors to a traditional fiat currency, following the age-old principles of supply and demand

Its because block halving Pal, Bitcoin is gonna move the unexpected price after halving, Maximum I guess It will reach more than 12000$ on coming September.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 15, 2016, 10:09:11 AM
2016 Has the potential to be one of the best years of bitcoin if not the very best, The price should be moving favorably since it's the blockhalving and the new supply would be reduced by half, it would be nice for USD price of BTC in my opinion.

Even I think the price will increase especially as it's a Halving's year, so the community and many crypto followers expect that it's the opportunity that the price get up and it's then a chance to hold some coins.
Price will be more than 800$ before this year ends.Hopefully will expect the good year ahead.
Activity: 64
March 15, 2016, 09:56:36 AM
it was bound to happen last year had touched $ 500. it is because the news of halving the end of last year. we can imagine if halving occurs. would be more than $ 500. I expect to be more than $ 600
dont forget in middle 2015 or middle 2014 bitcoin touch around $250
thats unpredictable . invest with big risk in here .
Activity: 518
March 15, 2016, 09:20:14 AM
it was bound to happen last year had touched $ 500. it is because the news of halving the end of last year. we can imagine if halving occurs. would be more than $ 500. I expect to be more than $ 600
Activity: 644
March 15, 2016, 09:17:57 AM

Yeah It will be there, The new all time higher price is more than enough to make 2016 as a year of bitcoin. Once bitcoin scale higher values, all the developments like new features in wallet, adoption of bitcoin by market giants will happen automatically.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
March 15, 2016, 09:10:53 AM

You are pessimistic . The halving is already priced in the current price, so we will see a constant price increase of Bitcoin but not jumps that would justify a price increase by four times of current price but by gradual jumps in price.
Activity: 246
March 15, 2016, 09:09:30 AM
Activity: 46
March 15, 2016, 09:04:55 AM
The reason 2016 looks set to be different is that bitcoin's price is likely to be driven in large part by similar factors to a traditional fiat currency, following the age-old principles of supply and demand
Activity: 64
March 15, 2016, 09:01:19 AM
i think not really . because the price will stabile like last year when middle 2015 after mtgox collapse .
Activity: 518
March 15, 2016, 08:19:49 AM
i expect block halving will help much to bitcoin price since we bored stay around $400 for 1-2 month, 2016 is the year of bitcoin will see after block halving.
Activity: 994
March 15, 2016, 06:30:59 AM
If I'm honest I do not think this will be the year of the bitcoin itself because the bitcoin can do 2 things and that is or collapse because of the halving and many expectations or it can go to a high amount, so its one of these 2 things it can go to this year.
The fact is also that the bitcoin is not to predict so its difficult to say what is gonna happen and if its possible that it will be the year of the bitcoin, the bitcoin is definitely growing everyday.
Activity: 448
March 15, 2016, 06:06:04 AM
2016, The Year of Bitcoin?
I really hope that this happens I plan to buy as many bitcoins as I can as soon as I can and ill only sell them at $1000

I don't think so bitcoin price reaches $1000 in this year. it may cross at least 600 to 700$, I think if bitcoin cross 600 it will also a great achievement for bitcoin in this real, bitcoin also achieved so much this year.
I agree, bitcoin price rising to $1000 is a bit to steep. $500/600 is the highest price of bitcoin this year maybe.

We only could watch and wait.
But with the halving it is possible that the price can hit and cross $1000 in this year in August. More people are of the view that with this halving the price will increase and if it happened then the price will definitely increase to $1000, as the people are getting ready for August.

It can cross the 1000 dollar for sure no doubt about that although its of course not to predict what is gonna happen with the bitcoin itself.
Most likely it will be the year of the bitcoin due to the halving if it will unwrap itself good.
Activity: 350
March 15, 2016, 05:47:46 AM
You never know what can happen later in the future. But if course it will have a good future. It is hard to predict.
The halving is also coming so that is also very good for Bitcoin. We will see, what will happen.
Activity: 364
March 15, 2016, 05:02:29 AM
It wont be the year of Bitcoin. But I am for sure that Bitcoin will have a good year this year and that is very good.
Of course you can know for what is going to happen in the future. But you can see know that the value is rising slowly and that is very good.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
March 14, 2016, 11:01:21 PM
Yes I think so. You can see now that the price is rising and that is very good for us.
I hope later that more people are going to use Bitcoin and that they will love it.

i hope it too, in 2016 i hope someone have biggest idea, or biggest inovation for bitcoin, then all people know bitcoin and interesting to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: