Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 68. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 01, 2016, 06:02:25 PM
I think we can expect some good price of bitcoins in this year, as the halving is also coming so I think the value of bitcoin could be better then the last year.

the last year highest is arround $500 , i think we can rising higher than it, maybe $700-$800.
with block halving more minner will shift from mining bitcoin be a trader or investor bitcoin.

I hope so and if it happens well and good but we need to think from both side and either bitcoin can go up or come down so its always better to do a proper research and keep our knowledge upto date rather than holding on with random people's speculation

Yeah, we cannot be sure that what halving will offer us, either the price would be too high then expectations, or it might fall below our expectations, so we need to be ready with all possibilities.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 01, 2016, 04:17:48 PM
I think we can expect some good price of bitcoins in this year, as the halving is also coming so I think the value of bitcoin could be better then the last year.

the last year highest is arround $500 , i think we can rising higher than it, maybe $700-$800.
with block halving more minner will shift from mining bitcoin be a trader or investor bitcoin.

I hope so and if it happens well and good but we need to think from both side and either bitcoin can go up or come down so its always better to do a proper research and keep our knowledge upto date rather than holding on with random people's speculation
Activity: 182
March 01, 2016, 03:32:33 PM
we can expect price to touch 800-900$ by end of this year, it is quite hard for price to jump over 1k within this year.

Yes we can expect that price around $800 by the end of this year, and halving is also coming, so we can expect some good news in next couple of months.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 01, 2016, 01:22:50 PM
this year was surely an interesting year so far for bitcoin with all the debate about the block size and bitcoin XT fail and classic showing up. and i think it is going to continue to be interesting year with the consensus and block halving on the way we are going to see some swings in the price too.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
March 01, 2016, 12:12:00 PM
today bitcoin price goes down  Sad
i hope we can goes up again..

any biggest news in 2016 ? other blockhalving?any news can support bitoin price ?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2016, 11:43:22 AM
we can expect price to touch 800-900$ by end of this year, it is quite hard for price to jump over 1k within this year.
Activity: 672
March 01, 2016, 11:31:43 AM
2016 could being the year of Bitcoin if the Bitcoin's price will rise for high level after the halving
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 01, 2016, 11:28:10 AM
This month has been really bad for anyone buying bitcoin. It is the month of Feburary that has a 29th day.
This month only price ranges between $ 410- $ 447
there is no right time to buy below $ 400
Activity: 742
March 01, 2016, 10:50:18 AM
Everything depend in the Bitcoin's price and the price stability as well, but we expect that the bitcoin's price will rise after the next halving in this summer so if this will happen i think this year 2016 could being the year of Bitcoin
Activity: 490
March 01, 2016, 09:58:08 AM
It wont be a year for Bitcoin. But in this year Bitcoin will be very good. I think it will be more worth later and that is very good.
That is good for those people who made already an investment. So they will get some profit also later.
I also think so. maybe this year was a wonderful year for bitcoin. but not the year of bitcoin, prices will not rise too sharply. you can see the current price, it may be up to a maximum of $ 600. no more
Activity: 1190
March 01, 2016, 12:57:53 AM
This month has been really bad for anyone buying bitcoin. It is the month of Feburary that has a 29th day.
why ? i think price always up. if you buy $430. you can sell it in $437. its not bad month mate
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
March 01, 2016, 12:11:13 AM
Activity: 672
February 29, 2016, 08:18:19 PM

Activity: 182
February 29, 2016, 06:54:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 29, 2016, 06:36:40 PM
Surely this will not be bad year for BTC because we have good and stable price now and halving is in just few months.The price is likely to go up even before halving and media may done they work and give some positive comments.The next few months should be quite interesting Smiley

Yeah, it would be interesting to see what value bitcoin achieves in next few months, but surely in this year we would see the some good value of bitcoins which we haven't experienced in the past.

We will not see a new ATH this year. The old ATH will still be unbeaten at over $1100 from the time in 2013. I think we will need a year or two before we see a real ATH. Patience is required.
Activity: 287
February 29, 2016, 06:09:25 PM
Surely this will not be bad year for BTC because we have good and stable price now and halving is in just few months.The price is likely to go up even before halving and media may done they work and give some positive comments.The next few months should be quite interesting Smiley

Yeah, it would be interesting to see what value bitcoin achieves in next few months, but surely in this year we would see the some good value of bitcoins which we haven't experienced in the past.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
February 29, 2016, 05:14:11 PM
More likely a year of blockchain technology.

Hahah that is just a private blockchain crap of the banks.

But there are legitimate blockchain technologies like joystream and stuff like that.

legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
February 29, 2016, 03:12:47 PM
More likely a year of blockchain technology.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
February 29, 2016, 01:56:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
February 29, 2016, 01:47:56 PM
I think it will be the year of the bitcoin, the bitcoin is getting a lot bigger this year and the fact that the halving is also coming makes it even more the year of the bitcoin.

2016 will be the year of the bitcoin for sure, the future it will creates this year is very important for the bitcoin and its very good also.
Yes, this year 2016 can very well be the bitcoins if the price rise quite big and all the above if bitcoin starts to offer more opportunities for people to earn them.
I believe that the year of btc is surely 2016, because I have seen more and more people using btc this year. I think the best thing about btc is that more it speads the beter it gets, so 2016 sure the year of BTC. Hoping for Price rise also.
Pages:
Jump to: