Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 65. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
March 08, 2016, 04:19:47 AM
If the price could climb up to $1000 and be stable at that point it would be a dream come true for many Bitcoin enthusiasts. And we will be a little bit more financially independent from the banks no need to take so man loans any more  Wink

If the high price is the goal to make 2016 its year, then I think it won't be good..but if we this year, every problem that bitcoin has would be solved, then this is gonna be the year of bitcoin..
It will be a very good year in the future and that is very good for Bitcoin. We all hope that it will rise for a long time and that will be very good.
But you never know what will happen later in the future. It is hard to predict for what is going to happen in the future.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
March 08, 2016, 01:21:49 AM
Re: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin?

Maybe and its possible. If bitcoin can reach more than a thousand dollars, it will truly its years! Many are exciting and anticipating this halving period that will be starting this July? What will happen on next months, lets just wait and see. Hopefully, its favorable to all of us.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
March 08, 2016, 12:58:44 AM
If the price could climb up to $1000 and be stable at that point it would be a dream come true for many Bitcoin enthusiasts. And we will be a little bit more financially independent from the banks no need to take so man loans any more  Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 07, 2016, 11:13:27 PM
I would love to see bitcoin mainstreamed. There is no doubt in my mind that it will happen in the future, but the near future, as in this year?... not sure. But don't get me wrong, there is nothing I want more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
March 07, 2016, 09:36:09 PM
I thought 2013 was the year of bitcoins. Anyone remember 1100 dollars a coin?
 I wouldn't mind another year of that.

Im join bitcoin in middle 2014, im not remember it , i thiink we can reach $1000 again after block halving done, that's why Im still holding my bitcoin
Activity: 420
March 07, 2016, 08:42:08 PM
I thought 2013 was the year of bitcoins. Anyone remember 1100 dollars a coin?
 I wouldn't mind another year of that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
March 07, 2016, 08:05:38 PM
I think it can be the year of the bitcoin this year because of many reason and happenings this year.

The fact that the halving is coming will bring a huge boost to the bitcoin if you ask me.
Also another thing is that there are coming more people and more people are investing in the bitcoin than ever before.
More stores are now already coming and I think a lot of big company's will step in this year.
Activity: 672
March 07, 2016, 07:58:20 PM
No I not see this as the year of the bitcoin, it can be but the halving alone is not enough in my opinion.
Also the fact the halving can also create huge problems for the bitcoin if you ask me.

what the biggest problem in block halving ..? can you Explain it..?
in my opinion block halving reduce bitcoin reeward then miner take a very long time to reach ROI, then miner buying bitcoin to invest his money at bitcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 504
March 07, 2016, 07:58:01 PM
No I not see this as the year of the bitcoin, it can be but the halving alone is not enough in my opinion.
Also the fact the halving can also create huge problems for the bitcoin if you ask me.
what do you think a big problem dude ? many people are excited to halving because they believe that halving could bring bitcoin rise to the upper level ?
Activity: 448
March 07, 2016, 07:07:38 PM
Activity: 420
March 07, 2016, 07:02:51 PM
It can be the year of the bitcoin for sure but this also depends on how much to bitcoin will go this year.
The bitcoin already has the halving so that is a good thing, if it will also be stable it will be the year of the bitcoin for sure.
I think the year of bitcoin is not only determined by the price. it's just my thoughts. if the user does not grow much this year. high prices will certainly fall back
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 07, 2016, 06:05:30 PM
It is quite hard to predict anything with cryptocurrencies, judging from my personal experience. The most interesting moment about Bitcoin in 2016 will definitely be block halving and cloud mining activities, connected with this fact. Lost of people either gonna be scammed, or if it will be found out that cloud mining will be still available after block halving - lots of people gonna invest much more in it. Anyway, it is going to be really interesting.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
March 07, 2016, 05:44:12 PM
It can be the year of the bitcoin for sure but this also depends on how much to bitcoin will go this year.
The bitcoin already has the halving so that is a good thing, if it will also be stable it will be the year of the bitcoin for sure.
legendary
Activity: 905
Merit: 1000
March 07, 2016, 05:23:26 PM
If they release a fully functional OpenBazaar this year, it will be
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 07, 2016, 04:33:02 PM
Definitely 2016 is the year of the bitcoin, most especially nowadays bitcoin is actually increasing its value. And I believe so that it will continue to increase its value up to the last month. This is a good negotiation for bitcoin this year and the upcoming years to come. I need to earn more bitcoin for future business..
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 07, 2016, 04:28:08 PM
This year will be good for btc but after halving we can expect much more
I have high hopes for it
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 07, 2016, 01:42:40 PM
I really don't know whether this year belongs to bitcoin or not, but as the halving is taking place this year, so I think comparatively this year could be good for bitcoin in terms of its value and adaption level.
not necessarily having to make prices rise. so not necessarily having occurred in that year. and that year is the year of bitcoin.
whenever a bitcoin year if the current price it really makes people satisfied

I think making the price rise is the best method to help Bitcoin and support it as well, we can't say that 2016 is the year of Bitcoin if the price get down , so we need to wait and see what's will happen after the next halving

Price rise cannot be reached without effort. Only due to increased users only bitcoin price can be increased and support it growing.
Activity: 742
March 07, 2016, 01:39:26 PM
I really don't know whether this year belongs to bitcoin or not, but as the halving is taking place this year, so I think comparatively this year could be good for bitcoin in terms of its value and adaption level.
not necessarily having to make prices rise. so not necessarily having occurred in that year. and that year is the year of bitcoin.

I think making the price rise is the best method to help Bitcoin and support it as well, we can't say that 2016 is the year of Bitcoin if the price get down , so we need to wait and see what's will happen after the next halving
Activity: 672
March 07, 2016, 12:58:37 PM
who knows maybe ethereum will eclipse bitcoin, market cap wise its allready happening

Etherum is getting up last weeks but i don't think it will eclipse bitcoin, it's just altcoin trying to imitate the Bitcoin's success but far away for eclipsing it
Activity: 518
March 07, 2016, 06:14:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: