Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016 will be a boring year for bitcoin - page 16. (Read 22499 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 26, 2016, 09:10:59 AM
I assume they don't agree with you : http://www.coindesk.com/2016-bitcoin-best-year/
I'm not sure how it will be a boring year with the halving block reward and the official opening of OpenBazaar honestly , and there will be more proabbly

Oh yes, 2016 will be awesome year for bitcoin for sure, first 3 months was already awesome and next months looks awesomw too, halving in July is important for bitcoin too and will be really good for it

The halving this year will be really exciting and will make some changes in the price of bitcoin i just hope that the price will be good.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2016, 08:42:48 AM
I assume they don't agree with you : http://www.coindesk.com/2016-bitcoin-best-year/
I'm not sure how it will be a boring year with the halving block reward and the official opening of OpenBazaar honestly , and there will be more proabbly

Oh yes, 2016 will be awesome year for bitcoin for sure, first 3 months was already awesome and next months looks awesomw too, halving in July is important for bitcoin too and will be really good for it
Activity: 210
March 25, 2016, 11:39:49 PM
We'll see the statustics after halving. We might assume that it's a boring year this pastnfew months. But maybe after july will see if the price go up or remain stable

this is the year of btc yes but every time when halving year is all say this is the year of btc

Not yet, it's still questionable to assume if it really goes up. Because the first halving last nov. 2012 doesn't make too much impact at the value of btc.

It will be boring for those who sold their bitcoin and got left behind as they watch the price go higher and higher in 2016.
March 25, 2016, 07:00:03 PM
We'll see the statustics after halving. We might assume that it's a boring year this pastnfew months. But maybe after july will see if the price go up or remain stable

this is the year of btc yes but every time when halving year is all say this is the year of btc

Not yet, it's still questionable to assume if it really goes up. Because the first halving last nov. 2012 doesn't make too much impact at the value of btc.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 25, 2016, 06:11:22 PM

March 25, 2016, 04:11:54 AM
We'll see the statustics after halving. We might assume that it's a boring year this past few months. But maybe after july will see if the price go up or remain stable
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
March 25, 2016, 03:38:18 AM
in fact it's the current bitcoin is boring because stable prices that are too long. I was bored and I wanted to see it go above $500 Grin
It wont indeed not be that boring. I have a good feeling about Bitcoin and that it will also going to rise in the future.
But the problem is that you never know when it will start and stop and that is very bad and risky.
so therefore we sometimes feel bored, because we do not have certainty when bitcoin prices could rise higher. moreover it always takes a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1638
March 25, 2016, 01:49:16 AM
For me this is not a boring year this is a exciting year for me and its nearly halving.. i really want experience what will happen after halving..
We will see more altcoin will increase to while bitcoin value is uncreasing..
March 25, 2016, 01:38:40 AM
in fact it's the current bitcoin is boring because stable prices that are too long. I was bored and I wanted to see it go above $500 Grin

I don't think we are in for some boring things.
As a matter of fact i think some company like amazon or google will accept bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 24, 2016, 03:11:49 PM
It wont indeed not be that boring. I have a good feeling about Bitcoin and that it will also going to rise in the future.
But the problem is that you never know when it will start and stop and that is very bad and risky.
Activity: 756
March 24, 2016, 12:43:14 PM
I remember seeing this posted back in December and thought that it would not be boring but in fact it has been rather boring.  Stable prices are good though in many ways - grab cheap coins and it also gives users the ability to really make their wallet be a bank, less risk of losing value.  The return on btc is a lot better and more exciting than return from a major bank. 

Let's see how long this boring prices lasts, it may be coming to an end, who knows.
legendary
Activity: 1862
March 24, 2016, 12:28:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
March 24, 2016, 10:26:18 AM
Bitcoin is always exciting.
It's like soap opera! Cheesy
Right now we have the still on going and probably never ending blocksize debate.Then we have halving coming closer and closer.And some altcoins growing and tickling Bitcoin at its' toes.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
March 24, 2016, 09:25:16 AM
i don't know why would someone even consider bitcoin boring. it is exciting on its own. additionally this year there was all the drama about block size and bitcoin classic which is slowed down buy ongoing. also don't forget about the halving. these two is enough excitement for two years.
Activity: 364
March 24, 2016, 08:44:13 AM
It cant be boring. Bitcoin will have a very good future, because you can see that price is now stable and it is becoming more popular.
2016 will be a good year for Bitcoin, there will many people that will get to know about Bitcoin and that is great.
We must all make some Bitcoin more popular. And that will be good for Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2016, 08:12:02 AM
I do not know if 2016 will be a boring year. We are just in the beginning of 2016, so it is just to early to tell.
We just have to wait and see what the next couple of months will happen.

since the very beginning of bitcoin being tradable on exchanges there haven't been any boring years. 2016 will be no exception. especially with the block halving that is coming closer and closer. i expect some serious market action/volatility just before and just after the halving. there will be plenty of opportunities where you can make a good bit of money. just ride the market from start to the end.
Activity: 615
March 24, 2016, 05:29:05 AM
the coin always seems to do what you dont expect. i think it might actually decrease in price a little around the halvening.. and then... like a phoenix rising from the ashes.. watch out.

will be interesting to see which alts flame out and which hang on.. very different altcoin market from the last real altcoin bull market in late 2013/early 2014.
Activity: 350
March 24, 2016, 05:05:48 AM
I do not know if 2016 will be a boring year. We are just in the beginning of 2016, so it is just to early to tell.
We just have to wait and see what the next couple of months will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
March 19, 2016, 06:31:53 PM
With all this information it maybe the year of bitcoin. Although i am positive much more news is needed.
For me it's really interesting what the chinese markets will do.If they go massively into bitcoin it may be the best year of bitcoin.

It depends on chinese markets plus also on halving, as we might see a very high price of bitcoin in this and I am sure this year would be the best in compare to past years.
Activity: 182
Pollak
March 19, 2016, 06:30:19 PM
With all this information it maybe the year of bitcoin. Although i am positive much more news is needed.
For me it's really interesting what the chinese markets will do.If they go massively into bitcoin it may be the best year of bitcoin.

2016 has the halving and yes i expect the price to change big time if chinese investors step in.
If this happen then the financial landscape will changed drastically. Just look how the gold price has grown since the beginning of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: