Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016 will be a boring year for bitcoin - page 19. (Read 22499 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 03, 2016, 06:04:40 AM
I don't think it will be an boring year, I have a strong feeling that it will be good, positive and exciting year for bitcoins, as this year guarantee us some good value of bitcoins due to halving, so it would be interesting to watch what bitcoin holds for us.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 02, 2016, 12:17:39 PM
This year will be quite exciting. The halving will reduce the bitcoin supply. The block size increase will facilliate more transactions.
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
February 26, 2016, 12:30:17 PM
This year won't be boring for sure, in fact it would be more entertaining as the halving is also coming so we can expect a major pump in bitcoin price and the price would be much higher by the end of the year.

Two major events this year: Block reward halving and the block size increasing. Both will increase the price.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 116
February 25, 2016, 10:18:35 PM
This year won't be boring for sure, in fact it would be more entertaining as the halving is also coming so we can expect a major pump in bitcoin price and the price would be much higher by the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2016, 09:37:41 PM
bitcoin is really boring you need to switch to altcoins you can have a lot of fun on alts
and you can growth your btc that way

There are still people around stupid enough to gamble on shitcoins? who knew?
Playing dice is way better odds.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
February 25, 2016, 09:14:10 PM
bitcoin is really boring you need to switch to altcoins you can have a lot of fun on alts
and you can growth your btc that way
Activity: 196
February 25, 2016, 08:16:46 PM
2016 can be a boring year for the bitcoin, but I think the bitcoin will be go to a higher level this year so I think it will not be a boring year because of the halving that will let the amount jump and also that the bitcoin will get bigger.
I think the community will get bigger and the media will be a lot more positive in this year.

Yeah, I think it will be more innovative year for bitcoin and also for the new users who wants to get into bitcoins, as bitcoin will offer a great value for existing users and it will attract many new users to get into it.
Activity: 462
February 25, 2016, 05:03:06 PM
2016 can be a boring year for the bitcoin, but I think the bitcoin will be go to a higher level this year so I think it will not be a boring year because of the halving that will let the amount jump and also that the bitcoin will get bigger.
I think the community will get bigger and the media will be a lot more positive in this year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
February 25, 2016, 03:53:33 PM
I think 2016 will be a good year for the bitcoin and not boring at all there is gonna happen a lot if you ask me, the halving is also coming so that is the first thing that is good.
The halving will let the price jump this year so that is not boring at all and there is a lot of possible this year due to the halving that is coming.
Also the point that the bitcoin will get bigger this year and maybe will be getting used more by big company's so I think its gonna be a very active year for the bitcoin and the users of it.
Unpaid signature.
February 25, 2016, 03:17:55 PM
no it won't be boring, china is intresting in bitcoins now, so they will rise price, also halving in july, that will change price too, and alot of pumps and dums, bitcoin is not stable, it will be fun year for bitcoin

Yeah, this is not gonna boring at all, this year would be full of surprises and some exciting news related to bitcoins, and bitcoin will achieve some good heights in the year 2016.

There will not be surprise this year. We know the block reward will halve, this will bring up the price.
Activity: 392
February 25, 2016, 11:47:46 AM
no it won't be boring, china is intresting in bitcoins now, so they will rise price, also halving in july, that will change price too, and alot of pumps and dums, bitcoin is not stable, it will be fun year for bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
February 24, 2016, 05:24:44 PM
2016 is like the beginning of this curb ... marker is the HALVING  Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12680596
Unpaid signature.
February 24, 2016, 05:22:18 PM
2016 is the best year for Bitcoin. The mining hashing rate increases a lot. The price will also increase.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
February 22, 2016, 06:41:29 AM
I do not think this year will be boring for the bitcoin, you have to keep in your head that the halving is coming and that is a big thing for the amount of bitcoin.
The halving is pretty important for the bitcoin itself and for other people that invested to gain profit for it.
Activity: 546
February 22, 2016, 05:13:32 AM
You never know what can happen in the future. Maybe it will be a good year with a higher value. You never know.
There is a possibility that it can also fall, But we all hope that it will rise quickly for a very long time
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 21, 2016, 05:59:07 PM
why boring? halving is not boring thing, imagine whatwill happen 1 week after halving, not stable prices and so

I think the price will rise much higher before the halving time. The price will double at least.   
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 18, 2016, 01:32:08 PM
why boring? halving is not boring thing, imagine whatwill happen 1 week after halving, not stable prices and so
We dont know what can happen in the future. Maybe is 2016 the year of Bitcoin you never know.
I hope it will rise soon as possible so that many people are happy about it.

You are right, you can not predict the future of the bitcoin itself.
The bitcoin has a good future a head by the way and the halving is coming so I do not see a boring moment...
Yeah there's no boring year for bitcoin but sooner the price will be boring and i think its better to dump some bitcoins today
To make some profit with your bitcoins.. halving is too far to mention it. Maybe the price after halving will down back again to 200..
So collect more bitcoins today and sell when the price is increase before halving ends. it will be boring if it will happen..
Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 18, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
We dont know what can happen in the future. Maybe is 2016 the year of Bitcoin you never know.

You are right, you can not predict the future of the bitcoin itself.
The bitcoin has a good future a head by the way and the halving is coming so I do not see a boring moment...
Activity: 364
February 18, 2016, 12:18:42 PM
Activity: 658
February 18, 2016, 11:42:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: