Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 joined but still member - page 2. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
October 14, 2022, 11:31:54 AM
Thanks for letting some points. On my job also , seniors telling me that your work is not neat and poor presentation. From today onwards I try my best to present my knowledge in an attractive way.

Good to hear that OP and as I said this to you, in your case you are not late to share your knowledge in any aspects about crypto especially bitcoins .and also like what other said you must do and create useful post to achieve what you want to achieve because most ( not all) of the legendary or let say high ranks member achieve where they are now it because of a hard work and dedication. 
In additional you must remember the saying that works speaks louder than voice.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
October 14, 2022, 11:18:14 AM
I joined long time back on 2017. still member. i am really ashamed about it.I want to increase to legendary. please help what should i do?
You have to blame yourself for that, if you have been making quality post then I believe you will have been in legendary rank which you want to be. I Checked your post history, but I notice that the sections you are posting, you won't really receive merit from those sections, people believe Altcoin Discussion is a section where lot's of people spam, so people don't really pay attention to that section. So my advice for you is that change the section you are posting and make sure you increase the quality of your post, I believe you will start receiving merits and you will get to legendary rank that you want but it might take time. make sure you don't rush so that you won't endup going against the forum rules, just continue posting and don't have the mindset that you want to rank up quickly, I believe you will start receiving merits, but if you want to continue posting in Altcoin Discussion I don't think you will be receiving enough merits that can take you to legendary rank.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
October 14, 2022, 10:12:35 AM
Thanks for letting some points. On my job also , seniors telling me that your work is not neat and poor presentation. From today onwards I try my best to present my knowledge in an attractive way.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
October 14, 2022, 06:52:58 AM
If you have learned something from all the posts in this thread, then it is something positive. Try to apply at least some of that and don't do anything by force, one quality topic a day is more useful than thread spam all over the forum.

Also, look at your last post where you used the quote option completely unnecessarily, because you could have written that sentence without it, or you could have edited it so it wouldn't be a meaningless wall of text. It's not that the presentation is the most important thing, but many people appreciate when the post is presented in a way that's pleasing to the eye, which means it's easy to read.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
October 14, 2022, 12:22:05 AM
I joined long time back on 2017. still member. i am really ashamed about it.I want to increase to legendary. please help what should i do?
Every level in this life is a gradual process, and getting where you want to go always requires starting somewhere. To achieve a Full Member rank, let alone a Legendary rank, on this forum, you must be devoted, supportive, a good content writer, and extremely active.
There are a lot of users who rank up very quickly; some of them have legendary merits but lack the necessary activity to advance in rank. All of this is due to their commitment, time, and support of the forum. In order to have enough time to learn and contribute to this wonderful forum, I urge you to tighten up and stay away from Bounties.

from the history of the posts you made and also the quality of the posts, I found your chance to reach the legendary is only 0.5%

Don't expect you to get a rank increase by accident, this is different from real life. improve the quality of your posts, increase your time to read, and also keep learning then your chances of reaching the legendary will increase.
After looking at the history of posts made by Op, Op's chances of reaching Legendary are less than 0.5%. I didn't find anything of value there, almost all of them were filled with useless posters.

Without the will to develop, it is difficult to reach a higher rank. The first thing Op has to do is leave his shitposter habit to become a quality poster. There are many ways that can be done to achieve the goal, but all of them need a process.
My account was also created in 2017, a little later than yours, and I had breaks when I didn't go to the forum. You have nothing to be ashamed of the fact that your rank is still Member and I know your desire to get Legendary rank. I can only help with advice, but you will have to go a long way to legendary rank yourself if you keep the desire and patience for this. In my opinion, you should try to be useful to the bitcoin community, share information and help other forum members. To get something, you must first give something. And I can also recommend not to chase the ranks, but to treat this as a kind of pleasant bonus. Enjoy the process of your progress and absorb the information that is useful to you.

I have gone through your each posts. now i know what is the reason behind the ranking up. i have to use constructive comments and useful knowledge to share.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
October 13, 2022, 02:37:52 PM
Can you stop writing one liners ?

What are the chances that the OP has read at least one post in this thread? I think that the probability is very small or none and that this topic was created only to try to get some merit - while at the same time continuing with classic shitposting. I wouldn't even have a problem if he did that because it's easy to report such posts, but the problem is with all those who support him in one way or another - for such people there is only one way to change, and that is the harder one.
There is zero chance that Op has read any of the suggestions given him on this thread. The thread has spanned to the second page and I have checked carefully there is no single reply from Op or any kind of engagement by him. It is so obvious that he made the post for frivolity or to fish for merits as you said.
But he is well disappointed because the kind of topic he raised is not the type that attracts merit and his post history is purely shit as he has refused to improve.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
October 11, 2022, 07:16:30 PM

Yeah, what do we have here ?! Well well well, I'm I seeing yet another shitty-head head garbage poster, asking why he's not been merited over 5 years of being a member??
Mannnn, cut that up !!! How would you expect something unpresidented and precious -- as precious as the merit system as well -- to be built on bureaucracy and made unleveled to the point that YOU, can have a good share right? Huh?

Like, just look at the so-called post you made -- also alot more on your post history -- that doesn't even makes requal sense. It's up to you whether or not, you'll decide to change for the better?! All yours

Sandra 👩‍🦱
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
October 11, 2022, 06:38:44 PM
didn't you correct yourself before asking some questions regarding your account rank? you need to look far back, that the quality of the posts you make is still not good. You may be active, but you only provide questions and answers in a few lines, without any meaningful questions and answers. You're old enough to be in this forum, you have to upgrade if you want to rank up, because it's not easy at this point. Look in some threads about how to get Merit, it will help you. and you have to start now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 725
October 11, 2022, 10:22:37 AM
Every level in this life is a gradual process, and getting where you want to go always requires starting somewhere. To achieve a Full Member rank, let alone a Legendary rank, on this forum, you must be devoted, supportive, a good content writer, and extremely active.
There are a lot of users who rank up very quickly; some of them have legendary merits but lack the necessary activity to advance in rank. All of this is due to their commitment, time, and support of the forum. In order to have enough time to learn and contribute to this wonderful forum, I urge you to tighten up and stay away from Bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
October 11, 2022, 09:06:01 AM
My account was also created in 2017, a little later than yours, and I had breaks when I didn't go to the forum. You have nothing to be ashamed of the fact that your rank is still Member and I know your desire to get Legendary rank. I can only help with advice, but you will have to go a long way to legendary rank yourself if you keep the desire and patience for this. In my opinion, you should try to be useful to the bitcoin community, share information and help other forum members. To get something, you must first give something. And I can also recommend not to chase the ranks, but to treat this as a kind of pleasant bonus. Enjoy the process of your progress and absorb the information that is useful to you.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 11, 2022, 08:21:56 AM
You have made 1300 posts till now and when you check your post history it looks like one line sentence all over the pages and that also on spam board's and bounties report so what do you expect from yourself? There are hardly any post which can be even 100 characters long and this is not how one ranks up on forum as others have said to you already.

If you are seriously interested in ranking up enhance your knowledge first of all and give time to yourself reading all the good post and then actively replying to the post with time you will see results.

Once you've buried yourself deep in that swamp, even with the best of intentions, it's not easy to pull yourself up to the surface. Everything that the OP has tried recently outside Altcoins boards can be categorized as low-value content without any hesitation.
When you go through altcoin board you will see people spamming over there with all the nonsense stuff which could blow off your mind.The people posting there to complete the signature campaign requirements know they can write whatever shit they want there and many have covered themselves in that zone only so you are right on the part but if someone start gaining knowledge about bitcoin stuff they would automatically move to some general and useful boards.

Even if someone gave you a Legendary rank, it wouldn't mean anything because you're still a beginner in your head. All Legendary members were also beginners at one point and invested a lot of time, and in the last few years, a lot of effort to become what you want now. My advice is to start from the beginning, start reading the forum, don't open meaningless topics and ask questions that already have answers. To begin with, concentrate on how you will reach the next step (Full member).
The rank is not a determinant factor on how much knowledge you have but only merits in the forum perspective stands out on this thing.Like there are some legendary members also from who have not earned any merit till date so they have rank but not knowledge so don't be like them if you want to be legendary.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
October 11, 2022, 08:06:30 AM

You should not be ashamed about being a member rank here in this forum. Remember, this forum was not made for anyone desiring to be in a race but it is the journey and the knowledge that you gather that makes this forum very essential to everyone.

Personally, try to change your mindset on ranking-up. Instead, focus more on learning and contributing to the forum as a whole. When you have this kind of mindset, forum ranks will be the by-product of the efforts you put in posting.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 11, 2022, 07:38:16 AM
You have to be useful to the community to earn a high rank on this forum, I think it's obvious. It's not enough to just ask questions, you need to give value in your posts. If you have a lot of experience in investing in cryptocurrencies or have significant successes, share it. It'll be interesting for me to read about it too.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
October 11, 2022, 05:52:43 AM

Try to explore on different section then contribute quality context to the other forum members here since if you just stay on altcoin section which for sure many reputable members doesn't really like to give merit due to rampant spams then it will not help you to rank up.  Try to give something more cooler ideas or open create a helpful post/thread which can catch people interest since provably it can help you to get some merits.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
October 11, 2022, 05:21:55 AM

What are the chances that the OP has read at least one post in this thread? I think that the probability is very small or none and that this topic was created only to try to get some merit - while at the same time continuing with classic shitposting. I wouldn't even have a problem if he did that because it's easy to report such posts, but the problem is with all those who support him in one way or another - for such people there is only one way to change, and that is the harder one.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
October 11, 2022, 04:54:23 AM

You have been here since 2017 and you haven't complained of not ranking up, which means you have been comfortable with what you were doing, either monitoring or promoting altcoins, bounty hunting or anything else. But since you wish to rank up, can you please pay attention to your posts?
Even if you post in boards that least attract merit sources, but these guys have thread dedicated to helping users and they will be more wiling to help an old era low rank member.
The Pharmacist has a thread for merit review;
Fillippone has a thread for merit review;
Ratimov has a thread for merit review;
And more.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 11, 2022, 12:38:44 AM

from the history of the posts you made and also the quality of the posts, I found your chance to reach the legendary is only 0.5%

Don't expect you to get a rank increase by accident, this is different from real life. improve the quality of your posts, increase your time to read, and also keep learning then your chances of reaching the legendary will increase.
After looking at the history of posts made by Op, Op's chances of reaching Legendary are less than 0.5%. I didn't find anything of value there, almost all of them were filled with useless posters.

Without the will to develop, it is difficult to reach a higher rank. The first thing Op has to do is leave his shitposter habit to become a quality poster. There are many ways that can be done to achieve the goal, but all of them need a process.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 10, 2022, 04:32:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
October 10, 2022, 07:57:42 AM
All the OP's latest posts this year are now open topics.
OP, what makes you think that opening a topic with one-line questions will receive recognition from the members of the forum and that you will receive merits? This is the wrong tactic. All topics are open for only one purpose, and today's new open topic here is desperation. Do you really not see all the reasons? You didn't get any merit. Isn't that a reason to reconsider your actions? Take a stroll through the forum and compare the open threads that deserve a lot of credit. At least one such topic is similar to yours?
Turn on your brain; otherwise, five more years will pass with this approach, and you will all write and apologize for your laziness.
Activity: 784
Merit: 589
October 10, 2022, 06:50:37 AM
 It's one thing to wish for something, and another to act on it. I also wish to join the legendary rank bit if there's anything I've gotten here is for such a rank to be achieved, you don't have to be inactive as @DdmrDdmr observed but push by constantly posting quality and merit worthy posts and participating and I bet you, your dream won't be far from being achieved.

Pages:
Jump to: