Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 the best year for bitcoin and 2018 the worst ?? - page 2. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
you can make profit if you do short trade only, just don't hold for long if you feel that this year is the worst for bitcoin, it can be happen just like in 2014 that bitcoin was never go up that was the bad year for bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Alredy approx 2 and a half month gone this year and just see again and again bitcoin going down.Every time i think now its gonna rise it just falls again..and after seeing last 12 hours it gone down 12-14% again now i am started to get worried a little.
This never happened with bitcoin since i am into it..i goes down for a month but when it rised it just created new recordes..but this year bitcoin for some reasons is just not able to gain any kind of momentum...we saw in 2017 huge rise..bitcoin getting 10 times within 6 months i think..but now i am seeing something which i have not seen with bitcoin in the past...
i am buying more thinking the price is down and its a good time to buy..but then it goes down even further... Angry
Whats you opinion guys ??

We cannot really compare the two timelines because 2018 isn’t over yet and as far as I know we can only compre the trend of the 2017 to 2018 up to this day. And yes, 2017 might have a slight edge but I am still optimistic that there might be really a movement going on the cryptocurrency market once all this prices settle down and the dust goes down and the countries come allowing tre bitcoin into their borders because of everything we have started and built and that my friend is a dream
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
I do not believe that 2018 is gonna be the worst, but I have a feeling that it will start falling slowly. At least I don`t believe it will get to 2017 heights for sure.
2017 is a very long year for Bitcoin, for this reason I think Bitcoin is the year of glow for 2017. Obviously, the year 2018 is not different from the previous year for me, Bitcoin's favorite feature; is to constantly surprise us.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Alredy approx 2 and a half month gone this year and just see again and again bitcoin going down.Every time i think now its gonna rise it just falls again..and after seeing last 12 hours it gone down 12-14% again now i am started to get worried a little.
This never happened with bitcoin since i am into it..i goes down for a month but when it rised it just created new recordes..but this year bitcoin for some reasons is just not able to gain any kind of momentum...we saw in 2017 huge rise..bitcoin getting 10 times within 6 months i think..but now i am seeing something which i have not seen with bitcoin in the past...
i am buying more thinking the price is down and its a good time to buy..but then it goes down even further... Angry
How can you say that this year is the worst.no body knows what happen in the future.for me untill there is bitcoin and continually works it is the best.sometimes other people thinks negative?the best thing to do is think possitive for what are we doing everyday and trust on it.All business in this world have an ups and downs.not all the time we are in the higher level sometimes we fail but we need to stand still untill we recover again.until the business is there,for me its the best and continue to do it until we reach our goals.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I can't say 2018 is a bad year for bitcoin. this year just started and we do not know later in the end of 2018 maybe bitcoin prices will jump up. Do not despair, the journey is still long gays ..
Activity: 108
bitcoin always attack by many fud or fake news that distract the credibilty of bitcoin always accuse of scam especially now this year 2018 there is a line up of fud about bitcoin, mainly regulation of bitcoin and accusing bitcoin as high risk investment may be 2018 may be not but one conclusion i can have bitcoin is a big issue to bitcoin investors and not because of its impact to world financial system a lot of debate and article that can rebrand and destroy bitcoin community
Activity: 55
I do not believe that 2018 is gonna be the worst, but I have a feeling that it will start falling slowly. At least I don`t believe it will get to 2017 heights for sure.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I do not think 2018 is a bad year for bitcoin. The sharp decline in value at the beginning of 2018 is just the beginning. We can not predict aunt. I believe its value will increase sharply by the end of 2018. Now its value is developing in a positive direction.
Activity: 19
Nope, it's just the start of the year and actually it happened to 2017 too, at the start of 2017, there is a big drop in price of Bitcoin and people lost hope in Bitcoin too but then at the end of the years 2017, the price was multipled 19 times....
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
it is true that so far (meaning in past 2 months LOL) 2018 didn't have a huge rise and no moon was seen until now but that still doesn't make 2018 the worst year, it is not even a bad year for bitcoin either. it is just a normal year so far where the start of the year is a little slow with some downward drop specially since 2017 had one of the biggest rises in history of bitcoin.
other than that, the year is still young and the price is still high and it will start rising at some point making you happy!
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Don't woory is too early to worried bitcoin goes uprise more than 20k usd before end of this, just the  2nd quarter of this year sureky the price go to become hugable. So set back and relax hodl you bitcoin for your future investment.
Activity: 406
It's not like that, wonders happen every year and new milestones are touched every year with the many events in place and every event has got its own importance for boosting the market. We have to just be patient and wait for the target prices to hit as lots of analysis also spoils the mind set making us land in losses. Let's keep our cool calm and ensure minimal losses are booked, that's the agenda.
Activity: 263
Do not lose hope. Bitcoin can still climb all the way up if ever a clutch happened. The year is only in the midway and a lot of things could happen. Just hold the bitcoin that you have bought for atleast 4 months and wait. I predict that bitcoin will go to the moon once again and it will make my dreams truly come true.
Bitcoin really had a great year - 2017 and I think it's too early to say 2017 is the best year for bitcoin because nobody knows how good bitcoin will also perform in this year 2018. we're still in the first quarter of 2018, there is still a long way to go in 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Do not lose hope. Bitcoin can still climb all the way up if ever a clutch happened. The year is only in the midway and a lot of things could happen. Just hold the bitcoin that you have bought for atleast 4 months and wait. I predict that bitcoin will go to the moon once again and it will make my dreams truly come true.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
being a good or a bad year is not just about the price of bitcoin it is about a lot more than just what bitcoin is worth.

it should really be about the adoption that bitcoin has as a currency and also all the improvements that it is going to get that help it be adopted as a currency and i'd say in 2018 we have Lightning Network which is already being used and it will most probably be ready and a lot better by years end and that helps with the usage as a currency part.
this alone makes 2018 a lot better than 2017 if we get more adoption on top of it.

and don't worry about the price too much. it is just temporary, it will shoot up eventually even if it has to take a longer time. just imagine how you feel like not buying at $1000 and back then market status was similar to today.
Activity: 448
Diagon
But Bitcoin's crazy growth occurred in November and December last year. And today is only the beginning of March. Still ahead. I hope so.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Throughout January this year has been a difficult time for most investors who play in Bitcoin digital currency.
In early January 2018, 1 BTC has a value of nearly USD 15,000 (Rp 201 million). Then, at the end of the month, the value of one of the largest cryptocurreny was even fell to be in the range of USD 8.810 (Rp 118 million).
Although it had recovered to be at USD 10,142 (Rp 136 million), but bad luck Bitcoin still continues until early February. Digital currency was once again experienced a slump that forced 1 BTC worth USD
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
I believe that it is too early to say that 2018 is a bad year for Bitcoin, we are just in the first quarter of the year and this time is usually the time were bitcoin do not perform very well, I think the best year is yet to come, I believe that Bitcoin despite of negative propaganda through the media, remains strong and gained more popularity, we do not know what will happen in the future so I just hope it turn out to be good.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
I think you are not understand the crypto market. This is kind fluctuation is every happen in the market so you should wait and watch the crypto platform again Bitcoin is going to peak in one or two month. Two days ago Binance site is causes the big issue but today is different problem because you should always alert in crypto platform then only you believe this Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
We can't predict the price of bitcoins. Bitcoin has gone down a lot in the last two days, and I've lost a lot of money. But I still think that bitcoin will be well developed in 2018, and I'm sure it will recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: