Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Was Bitcoin's Year. 2018 Will Be ....... - page 13. (Read 1904 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
No one will dethrone BitCoin form being the king of crypto!
But, IMO, 2018 will be the year of some already successfull altcoins like Ethereum or Cardano… and we should keep an eye on interesting project like DeepOnion or KIN Cool
It is going to be like trying to do something that is totally not possible.
Yes, we could say anything is possible in the crypto world but there are somethings that just do not sound like it. I have seen some people using market cap to judge the fact that ripple is taking over bitcoin, when market cap can easily be manipulated, most especially for a centralized coin, it would even be a matter of time before XRP get bounced back.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
it seems that I also agree with you, I prefer ethereum for now compared to other crypto coin
because the price is rising
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
In 2018 I will still stick to Bitcoin. I am expecting more increase in value, faster transaction and low fees. Although many coins are starting to come up, there is still no coin as valuable than Bitcoin right now. Good luck bitcoiners!
I agree bitcoin was still unbeatable, we still supports and believe to the ability and capacity of this crypto currency. Even though there's a lot of trials, we know that they can easily handle it.

Bitcoin now are growing healthy and strong, their foundation are totally develop by the owners. I guess this 2018 a lots of growth happen in this coin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Will be a blast defenitely,it starts at the price where 2017 ended shock and bitcoin rocking the worl of currency and economics,we can expect more shocking news on bitcoins and its technology and price this year 2018.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Maybe in percentage terms we wont see the same as 2017, but it will be  a great year. I think grab some popcorn because this show is only getting started.
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
I don't think Bitcoin will have the same types of gains as it did in 2017, since it's not going to have the factors that made it sky rocket. Particularly the forks. It has become more famous, so who knows.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Too many bitcoin dramas this year of 2017 I expect many more dramas in the next year I think bitcoin will still be dominant over all other competing altcoins New year brings us hope to a new and better bitcoin with of course the recent news about solving scalability issues using the so-called linghting network already on testing Im excited how competition will be very challenging. 
All the drama came from the miners, they did not wanted to accept the proposal of the devs and then they created several forks as a response then some people decided to take advantage of the situation and that is why we have so many forks, I hope this changes as the LN gets activated and we have no more reasons to have those forks.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Indeed, 2017 was a year for bitcoin but 2018 is also going to be great for bitcoin. In the early 2017 bitcoin was only the most performing coin in the market, but man, in the early 2018 some altcoin are too heating up very high such Ethereum, Ripple, ADA, and IOTA. I think 2018 is going to be an amazing year for both bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and some of remaining altcoins. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
So far we have seen that it is the year of Ripple and Ethereum i think amongst a few other altcoins like RaiBlocks. To be honest Bitcoin is still the big hitter but it is likely to shift further to altcoins and i think we may even see bitcoin dominance hit 25% which is an all time low. I honestly think that we haven't yet seen some coins that will hit the top 10 i.e they are still in development stage or are yet to be created, there is still so much further the tech can be pushed and so many more people to get into the game!
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
I think I will stick to bitcoins going higher further just like americanpegasus predicted. Even there are lots of new coins that offers more than bitcoin does (in terms of fees and speed). I think most of them will struggle as some says utilization is one of the keys in order for a coin to survive and that what Bitcoin has.

Yes thats teue I see Bitcoin being successful this year specially because a massive number of people were added to be included in this platform to earn also , which may contribute a lot to the value of Bitcoin, which is I am very lucky to be part of.  This year allegedly was the end of Bitcoin as they say, on the contrary the news and updates regarding Bitcoin was very positive.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
2017 is indeed a good year for bitcoin and it is also the year we see how high transaction fee is, hopefully 2018 is a good year also but we really have to solve some major problems we always encounter, so many online and on the ground store will continue accepting bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Not for one or two altcoins,a lot will rise from dust. Blood and sand will come to the markets yet again,fear shall spread across the people in the arena. Gladiators shall dominate and we shall see a pinch of wide spread acceptance of the existence of crypto,the underrated underdogs shall demonstrate their credibility and the crowd shall shout for its undefeated champion,bitcoin. Then comes its closest opponent,ethereum and then arises from no where,an altcoin which has no credibility in the markets yet,but shall prove itself in the coming months and aspire to become more of Spartacus,the bringer of rain,slayer of the shadow of the death. 2018 will result to be yet another year of cryptos,it began with the dominance of XRP,Stellar,NEM,and NEO. They all rose to their own ATH,is it time that the coins that are worth way more than what it is now,are getting popularity? Can crypto market be more decent than the stock market,and pump and dump groups shall fall like the house of Batiatus?
Activity: 140
I think bitcoin will be the same today and tomorrow also. No one can really replace it's place at the first glance. I'm sure there are lots of coins but the thing is they don't have that much outreach as the bitcoin is having. For example, bitcoin was successfully in achieving the 300 billion market cap in very short period after lots of struggle like scale up problem, transaction congestion and much more. This proves that inevstment do not want bitcoin let go and thus they are increasing its weightage a lot in first place.

This can't happen with other coins. Yes people might say Ethereum but I don't think investors really wanna go way around bitcoin. In addition to this we don't know yet how bitcoin will behave in the next year.

I agree. Bitcoin still is the most powerful and strongest cryptocurrency in the market. And although, the first quarter or maybe half of the year would be dominated by altcoin gain, there won't be any altcoin that could reach the value of bitcoin. And in any thing, I think the valuation speaks bounds of how much power an asset holds. As long as bitcoin has that crown, plus the fact that it is the pioneer amongst all cryptocurrencies, then it would not relinquish it's hold as the king of the hill. I am just hoping that altcoins would be able to keep with bitcoin's stride instead of being killed off.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This 2018 alot of coins now are rising in value making the founder/co-founder rich. But for what i see bitcoin will still reign 2018 and will still be on top.
Activity: 168
I think 2018 will be bitcoin!!!! Because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, no one can surpass bitcoin to its value, to irs popularity. And i am expecting more to bitcoin now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
In 2018 I will still stick to Bitcoin. I am expecting more increase in value, faster transaction and low fees. Although many coins are starting to come up, there is still no coin as valuable than Bitcoin right now. Good luck bitcoiners!
Activity: 34
No one will dethrone BitCoin form being the king of crypto!
But, IMO, 2018 will be the year of some already successfull altcoins like Ethereum or Cardano… and we should keep an eye on interesting project like DeepOnion or KIN Cool
Activity: 224
There's no doubt that the year of 2017 is the rising of Bitcoins because of the value grows big and reach 19k USD.And I think this year will be the year of Altcoins and one of that is Ripple.It certainly sets all time price high above 3USD.It also became second biggest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.And even made the co-founder as one of the world's richest people now.He surpass the net worth of Google and Oracle founders.And this year,Ripple will make noise in the social medias and the value of it will continue increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
2018 will be the year of other new altcoins, you haven't even heard of. Because of the crypto mania people and inventors are so invested in crypto mania, altcoin market will be as new alts with new solutions to new and old problems keep coming up. This is the reason there will even substantial growth in crypto market. But a side note, DASH is one currency to keep an eye on because of decision making model.
Activity: 434
I think I will stick to bitcoins going higher further just like americanpegasus predicted. Even there are lots of new coins that offers more than bitcoin does (in terms of fees and speed). I think most of them will struggle as some says utilization is one of the keys in order for a coin to survive and that what Bitcoin has.
Bitcoins year 2018 will become a top 1 of a good currency and become a famous entire the whole world...Bitcoin will be the greatest currency and cyrptocurrency of the economics...so users in bitcoins will be stick to one so that it will more improve and more power of Bitcoin😍
It will still remain as one of the leading crytocurrency around the globe. We all witnessed and encountered how bitcoin behaved during its last year performance. It was a great year, and I am hoping that this year will surpass bitcoins performance last year.
Pages:
Jump to: