Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 186680 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
April 19, 2017, 09:22:49 AM
How so? I've heard the same multiple times for both 2015 and 2016.

Yeah but this year is different because bitcoin never in history reached $1300 till this year and so that's a good sign that shows bitcoin may skyrocket this year. I read so many articles online written by experts saying by the end of this year bitcoin might reach anywhere between $2k-$3k. so let's wait for it and invest more in bitcoin and hopes it grow higher!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 19, 2017, 06:58:23 AM
Every year is bitcoin year.
Surely on 2018 there well be an announce "2018 year of bitcoin" and so on.

Interesting but never have topic like this have so many pages as this one. This was surely year for all crypto no matter now small value there were.
This only suggest that we will have next year same but it would be good to see price remain as it is, that way it will be little stability.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 17, 2017, 01:35:39 PM

I agree with you. Every year I see a new topic with this name.
I want to believe that this year will be good for bitcoin. And there will be no split in the bitcoin community.
Activity: 56
April 17, 2017, 11:59:31 AM
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Swinging from buildings in my spare time.
April 17, 2017, 11:34:17 AM
From the looks of things I'm gonna say that Bitcoin has reached its high for this year. I don't expect it to move past 1200 this year. Instead it will trade between 1100 and 1200. Like its been doing now for a few months.

Maybe another year for 2K btc imo..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 17, 2017, 08:56:37 AM
Undoubtedly, all Bitcoin users hope for a positive growth in the rate of the crypto currency according to the forecasts of Bitcoin experts for the last year should rise by one and a half times before the end of 2017, the crypto currency will be in the price of 2k dollars. But there are real prospects for future implementation of Bitcoin by some states. Today the Japanese government successfully experiments with Bitcoin technology in the banking sector.

Forecasts are optimistic, but civil war and Japan can significantly affect bitcoin. In case of bad news, it may fall again this year.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
April 17, 2017, 06:32:19 AM
Undoubtedly, all Bitcoin users hope for a positive growth in the rate of the crypto currency according to the forecasts of Bitcoin experts for the last year should rise by one and a half times before the end of 2017, the crypto currency will be in the price of 2k dollars. But there are real prospects for future implementation of Bitcoin by some states. Today the Japanese government successfully experiments with Bitcoin technology in the banking sector.
Activity: 81
:)
April 16, 2017, 03:39:52 PM
Segwit or BCU?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
April 16, 2017, 03:31:05 PM
This is said every year, but I honestly dont believe it will happen. There needs to be a perfect mix of conditions for this to really work out. There has to be an economic down turn, a corrupt government, a banking problem, and usability of bitcoin for it to actually become popular.
Activity: 18
April 16, 2017, 08:00:57 AM
I'm afraid that the war in Asia can greatly affect the situation on the market of cryptocurrencies. North Korea will lose, but before that, they could affect Japan and China. This can reduce the price of bitcoin.

A battle for the north korea will not affect the price of bitcoin. Japan, China and South Korea are on the side of the United States.
North Korea is a closed country to the world. There is not much to do about Bitcoin. A battle in China may affect bitcoin. But I do not think North Korea will affect bitcoin.

Agree. The war with North Korea will not affect bitcoin, and war with other more important countries can significantly reduce the cost of bitcoin.
China very cleverly support North Korea, but do so so that the shadow does not fall on China. So the problems will not be either the Chinese or the bitcoins.

China does not support north korea. China just wants the peaceful resolution of the incident.
Countries like Japan, South Korea and China are disturbed by North Korea's nuclear tests.
If the US attacked the North Koreans, they would support the US.

If a war breaks out, this will have a very negative effect on the Crypto currency. Therefore, I will hope for a peaceful resolution of all conflicts. 2017 may be an important year for bitcoin. I am confident that he will continue to develop
The future Bitcoin may be in an even better position, the result of using this crypto currency by the American company Overstock. Her supervisor, Patrick Byrne, integrated Bitcoin into his firm's payment system. At first glance, it was a risky step. But very soon, along with the opportunity to pay the Bitcoins, thousands of new customers were attracted.
Activity: 36
April 15, 2017, 05:37:22 PM
I'm afraid that the war in Asia can greatly affect the situation on the market of cryptocurrencies. North Korea will lose, but before that, they could affect Japan and China. This can reduce the price of bitcoin.

A battle for the north korea will not affect the price of bitcoin. Japan, China and South Korea are on the side of the United States.
North Korea is a closed country to the world. There is not much to do about Bitcoin. A battle in China may affect bitcoin. But I do not think North Korea will affect bitcoin.

Agree. The war with North Korea will not affect bitcoin, and war with other more important countries can significantly reduce the cost of bitcoin.
China very cleverly support North Korea, but do so so that the shadow does not fall on China. So the problems will not be either the Chinese or the bitcoins.

China does not support north korea. China just wants the peaceful resolution of the incident.
Countries like Japan, South Korea and China are disturbed by North Korea's nuclear tests.

If a war breaks out, this will have a very negative effect on the Crypto currency. Therefore, I will hope for a peaceful resolution of all conflicts. 2017 may be an important year for bitcoin. I am confident that he will continue to develop
Activity: 96
April 15, 2017, 03:25:45 PM

Activity: 48
April 15, 2017, 01:27:41 PM

Activity: 102
April 15, 2017, 11:30:18 AM

April 15, 2017, 10:51:46 AM

Activity: 87
April 15, 2017, 09:59:38 AM
The year 2017 started nicely for the bitcoin. But ETF and hardfork news negatively affected the price of bitcoin. In this process, many people who are excited and made a sale are lose money.
Now the price is starting to rise again. If there is no setback, the price may be $ 2,000 at the end of the year.
Oh yeah I totally agree with you this year 2017 I think is the history of bitcoin because of the price . I think also the bitcoin price is increase around $2000 but its $1500 its enough for me because $2000 is hard to reach because in $1500 investor for sure will sell their bitcoin . But no one knows what will happen in the price of bitcoin but I hope the price become stable and continously increasing so the bitcoin world become great and happy .

Yes, $ 2000 is a little high target. In the worst case, we can see for sure $ 1500.
But the projects related to bitcoin started to grow. There is an increase in venture projects especially made with blockchain.
This could lead to a bitcoin reaching $ 2000.
Bitcoin users is becoming more and so the popularity is growing, and accordingly the price for crypto currency. I actually heard even more fantastic predictions, but as they say, we are, we will see.

Everyone says something about the price of Bitcoin. I'm generally making price estimates.
So it does not make sense to expect a quick price increase in one go. When investing in Bitcoin you need to think long term.

Bitcoin was offered for use in 2009. It's been 7-8 years since. The current price is around $ 1200. If you continue this way, after 5 years the price may be $ 2500.

But this price may increase even more. Because the awareness of bitcoin started to become more and more in the world.
April 15, 2017, 09:53:16 AM
The year 2017 started nicely for the bitcoin. But ETF and hardfork news negatively affected the price of bitcoin. In this process, many people who are excited and made a sale are lose money.
Now the price is starting to rise again. If there is no setback, the price may be $ 2,000 at the end of the year.
Oh yeah I totally agree with you this year 2017 I think is the history of bitcoin because of the price . I think also the bitcoin price is increase around $2000 but its $1500 its enough for me because $2000 is hard to reach because in $1500 investor for sure will sell their bitcoin . But no one knows what will happen in the price of bitcoin but I hope the price become stable and continously increasing so the bitcoin world become great and happy .

Yes, $ 2000 is a little high target. In the worst case, we can see for sure $ 1500.
But the projects related to bitcoin started to grow. There is an increase in venture projects especially made with blockchain.
Bitcoin users is becoming more and so the popularity is growing, and accordingly the price for crypto currency. I actually heard even more fantastic predictions, but as they say, we are, we will see.

Everyone says something about the price of Bitcoin. I'm generally making price estimates.
So it does not make sense to expect a quick price increase in one go. When investing in Bitcoin you need to think long term.

Bitcoin was offered for use in 2009. It's been 7-8 years since. The current price is around $ 1200. If you continue this way, after 5 years the price may be $ 2500.

But this price may increase even more. Because the awareness of bitcoin started to become more and more in the world.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
April 15, 2017, 03:13:57 AM

April 15, 2017, 02:32:08 AM

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
April 10, 2017, 08:03:01 PM
I bet it that this year will be the best year of bitcoin. The price can reach up to $1,500
I hope so that would happen and just keep going up! That's going to be the best. It's always a Bitcoin year!
Pages:
Jump to: