Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 250
December 31, 2016, 05:24:58 PM
Nearly half an hour comes already discussed the new 2017. We will only expect those improvements that predicted for bitcoin, including raising prices cryptocurrency.
Activity: 223
December 22, 2016, 02:01:51 PM
Why is bitcoin skyrocketing lately?

Because some crooked Chinese exchange operator is manipulating the price using methods that are illegal in regulated forex markets. The same thing that Mark Karpeles did to Bitcoin during the run up to $1,200. Maybe it's Mark Karpeles bastard Chinese stepbrother Chin Tu Fat.

This is the children's dreams about bitcoin price at this level. The fact that only with an increase in production and bitcoin approximation to complete this process, we will see the real value of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 22, 2016, 01:31:43 PM

Because some crooked Chinese exchange operator is manipulating the price using methods that are illegal in regulated forex markets. The same thing that Mark Karpeles did to Bitcoin during the run up to $1,200. Maybe it's Mark Karpeles bastard Chinese stepbrother Chin Tu Fat.

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
December 22, 2016, 01:26:59 PM
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
December 22, 2016, 01:17:27 PM
I don't get why every year is the year of bitcoin in this forum. Is there a "this isn't the year of bitcoin."
Perhaps everyone is hoping for big profits in each new year. People can understand, but not to be expected from the bitcoin of what to expect from gold.
Activity: 157
December 22, 2016, 12:44:20 PM
In my country's largest commercial bank has become a national. That he has started to work with bitcoin, but now the state will go is unknown. Therefore, it is not clear what will be for people like me in 2017.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 22, 2016, 05:58:55 AM
I don't get why every year is the year of bitcoin in this forum. Is there a "this isn't the year of bitcoin."
Activity: 167
December 22, 2016, 02:30:35 AM
Expect more and more people know bitcoin, more and more countries recognized bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 21, 2016, 07:10:31 PM
2017 will see the Bitcoin price tank. It may drop as much as 50% before it stabilizes. A Chinese exchange will get caught cheating the price and this will start the crash. At least three major businesses will announce they no longer accept Bitcoin. Two more key devs will quit working on Bitcoin.

Someone quote me so I can come back and check my prediction. It's a little game I like to play.
Activity: 303
December 21, 2016, 07:08:51 PM
Yes it is really a year of bitcoin. As now bitcoin price increases from time to time and also people who are into bitcoin is increasing slowly. I also encourage some friends to be a part of bitcoin and they will start it at the early month of 2017. Also many companies are into bitcoins now and accept bitcoins as a payment.
Activity: 266
December 21, 2016, 03:30:33 PM
yess 2017 is  the year of bitcoins as the price  of bitcoins is increasing a lot .well if u work hard and accept bitcoins as ur  part time job u are likely to earn a lot of bitcoins in the near future .
Activity: 246
December 21, 2016, 02:25:44 PM
I predicted, too, it seems 2017 is the year of bitcoin, because starting from the price, and bitcoin users experienced a significant jump from the year before his year. ranging from shopping sites and other sites sites also have started using BTC to payment, so do not rule out the possibility that 2017 is the year for bitcoin.
If you think that next year's sales in stores for bitcoin will be much higher, perhaps it was a mistake. Because today the number of users of a very small amount. Given the more the degree of popularity of bitcoin, it turns out that it is used by a limited number of people in the network.
Activity: 169
December 21, 2016, 01:10:59 PM
I predicted, too, it seems 2017 is the year of bitcoin, because starting from the price, and bitcoin users experienced a significant jump from the year before his year. ranging from shopping sites and other sites sites also have started using BTC to payment, so do not rule out the possibility that 2017 is the year for bitcoin.

Yes, in 2017, many have paid attention to Bitcoin. It is particularly important that it drew the attention of investors. This makes it a popular Bitcoin. And with the growing popularity and the price of Bitcoin
Next year should be in any case better. If you have all the items on the stock exchanges at the end of the month begin to update their highs, the bitcoin will not take long, especially when you consider that bitcoin is perceived as a commodity and not currency.
Activity: 243
December 08, 2016, 05:08:15 PM

Yes, in 2017, many have paid attention to Bitcoin. It is particularly important that it drew the attention of investors. This makes it a popular Bitcoin. And with the growing popularity and the price of Bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 08, 2016, 04:01:12 PM
Activity: 88
December 08, 2016, 03:52:35 PM
2017 will be surely an good year for bitcoin as we will see major improvement and development in bitcoin infrastructure and it is expected that adoption will also go higher which will help in taking price higher.
Activity: 112
Activity: 158
December 08, 2016, 12:57:25 PM
what ever may be the price of bitcoin i do not want the global economy to collapse once more as i know how it could impact your job. let the people enjoy the perks of bitcoin in the years that follow and with the way the price is going it should reach 1k by 2017
There is certainly a very serious reasons to consider that the price will already be around 1k at the end of this year, but there is little time left for the new year and I do not know what would happen to such predictions have come true.
Activity: 361
December 04, 2016, 07:41:30 PM
what ever may be the price of bitcoin i do not want the global economy to collapse once more as i know how it could impact your job. let the people enjoy the perks of bitcoin in the years that follow and with the way the price is going it should reach 1k by 2017
Activity: 291
December 04, 2016, 06:17:59 PM
Yes. Going above 1k 2017.
Price might touch the $1000 mark but after that what happens.last time it touched that mark it went down real bad and how long this value is going to last is a thing to watch
Pages:
Jump to: