Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 69. (Read 186680 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2016, 11:47:39 AM
User adoption is increasing day by day which will contribute to the price of bitcoin in positive way and if it continues then 2017 will be definitely the best year for bitcoin.
yeah every day there may be one or many users will continue to grow. may be slow but at least users will continue increasing and not decreasing. This will certainly increase adopter a positive effect on btcoin prices in the coming year.

Yeah and now we don't have to worry about the price of bitcoin in future, it will definitely move in positive direction so we can expect much higher price in future.
That is all we can do for now, to expect that price will rise in the future, our trust and belief in this coin is huge to help to build one goal. We should continue to support bitcoin to make that happen as we are all benefited when that time comes.

Yes we need to continuously support bitcoin as at this stage it seeks support from the community and there will be many new users who will join the team in future which will take price to a next level.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 23, 2016, 11:43:22 AM
Bitcoiners saw a huge price rising in 2016.also there has been some significant event this year. now everyday people are coming and starting things with bitcoins. it means users growing very fastly. so in 2017 i think there will be some good and bad events.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 22, 2016, 11:38:47 PM
User adoption is increasing day by day which will contribute to the price of bitcoin in positive way and if it continues then 2017 will be definitely the best year for bitcoin.
yeah every day there may be one or many users will continue to grow. may be slow but at least users will continue increasing and not decreasing. This will certainly increase adopter a positive effect on btcoin prices in the coming year.

Yeah and now we don't have to worry about the price of bitcoin in future, it will definitely move in positive direction so we can expect much higher price in future.
That is all we can do for now, to expect that price will rise in the future, our trust and belief in this coin is huge to help to build one goal. We should continue to support bitcoin to make that happen as we are all benefited when that time comes.
Activity: 28
July 22, 2016, 07:27:27 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy

omg thats good Grin Grin Grin
July 22, 2016, 06:40:28 PM

Activity: 532
July 22, 2016, 06:26:15 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 22, 2016, 05:51:43 PM
yes if the present progress of bitcoin remain continue. then there will be no doubt about this. and 2017 will really be the year of bitcoin. i will like to add that not only 2017 but onward all the years will be the years of bitcoin.
Activity: 686
July 22, 2016, 05:46:45 PM

There are no real stats but i have a feeling that everytime the price goes up big time, the amount of new users is increasing. With that, a new pump starting in 2017 would only make the amount of adopters grow more.

ther is no real state , but with the increase in the price we can see that how much people are going to adopt and invest in bitcoin, the more adoption the more its value will increase.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
July 22, 2016, 05:30:40 PM
Bitcoin has a great future so i think bitcoin will be more good future and the price of bitcoin this coming 2017 has geat..more stores are accepting bitcoin as payment.. Bitcoin is growing day by day..
you are right that bitcoin has a great future ,i also think that bitcoin price will be more strong and powerful in coming 2017 ,because bitcoin going to increase its price much more faster daily .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 22, 2016, 03:24:54 PM

There are no real stats but i have a feeling that everytime the price goes up big time, the amount of new users is increasing. With that, a new pump starting in 2017 would only make the amount of adopters grow more.
Activity: 658
July 22, 2016, 03:14:47 PM

It will continue, I am seeing in my place that whenever someone hear about bitcoin, they become more attractive to it and want to join it as soon as possible, a lot of my friend when heard about it from me, joined it immediately a some other area also wishing to join it.
Activity: 812
July 22, 2016, 03:12:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 22, 2016, 03:05:20 PM
Here is interesting article - Is China driving Bitcoin price to 2016 highs? http://www.bitcoineverything.net/is-china-driving-bitcoin-price-to-2016-highs/

According to this news main reason of the price surge is mostly surge of new users and not Chinese speculations.

"The only reason why Bitcoin's price goes up even in the previous years is more usage and this run-up will encourage more people to discuss Bitcoin.
As more people are aware of the digital currency, more people will use it and will definitely drive the price to the top."
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
July 22, 2016, 02:48:21 PM
-snip-

To be honest, I like the current price now. It make me feel comfortable that this price is supported with real volume of holders. The demand is increasing yet the price is still stable. I think the manipulation is already done and price cannot be manipulated anymore.
I really do hope so. Because there are still quite a big amount of fake volumes running off of Chinese trading platforms.
And looking at how China's being somewhat cornered because of their disputes in asian countries, it may well indirectly affect bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 22, 2016, 02:42:24 PM
Bitcoin has a great future so i think bitcoin will be more good future and the price of bitcoin this coming 2017 has geat..more stores are accepting bitcoin as payment.. Bitcoin is growing day by day..
Activity: 28
July 22, 2016, 01:32:22 PM
Every year is the year of bitcoin. We're getting more and more users Grin
2016 showed a lot of progress in bitcoin and still half the year almost left.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 22, 2016, 01:27:18 PM
Every year can be for bitcoin. You will have rises and falls in price. That is what bitcoin is all about, unpredictable but some people can not deal with that so they opt out of using it.  Now the price is being stable and i am very sure it is going to be much higher in the future.
maybe you're right, every year is the year for bitcoin for its users. but it's not out of the system, perhaps what is meant by the bitcoin is the year where everyone knows and recognizes bitcoin, besides bitcoin prices always rise to the height, and even bitcoin has been accepted as a legitimate transaction in each country. is not that really be the year of bitcoin, and maybe it will happen in 2017 that will come

It will depend on what price it holds at the end of this year, if it rise and crosses $1k mark then we can expect that price will be much higher in next year too.
I wouldn't put much trust in those year predictions. The technology has potential, that's for sure. Just how much of that potential will come to fruition and whether btc will be the dominant crypto in the future is unknown. I believe the future will be good.
legendary
July 22, 2016, 01:05:10 PM
Every year can be for bitcoin. You will have rises and falls in price. That is what bitcoin is all about, unpredictable but some people can not deal with that so they opt out of using it.  Now the price is being stable and i am very sure it is going to be much higher in the future.
maybe you're right, every year is the year for bitcoin for its users. but it's not out of the system, perhaps what is meant by the bitcoin is the year where everyone knows and recognizes bitcoin, besides bitcoin prices always rise to the height, and even bitcoin has been accepted as a legitimate transaction in each country. is not that really be the year of bitcoin, and maybe it will happen in 2017 that will come

It will depend on what price it holds at the end of this year, if it rise and crosses $1k mark then we can expect that price will be much higher in next year too.
Activity: 1204
July 22, 2016, 12:45:18 PM
Activity: 55
July 22, 2016, 10:35:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: