Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 66. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 28, 2016, 01:14:48 PM
I am not sure what the price is going to be in the future of Bitcoin because everything can happen in the mean time which can change the future again.
I hope that 2017 is going to be a good year for the Bitcoin so that I can sell some coins again.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
July 28, 2016, 12:29:35 PM
Perhaps the best is to come, the winds are blowing in favor.
Every year after the current one is listed as the "Year of Bitcoin" because we haven't hit some sort of tipping point yet that apparently has to be met for a year to be viewed as the year of Bitcoin. The winds are favorable because of the market, the halving pushing the value, and the world slowly looking more into Bitcoin as a viable thing. I hope the best is yet to come and there's more that can happen, but we'll always have to wait and see what the future brings.

Imo, 2016 has been quite a good year for bitcoin. It finally made the real turnaround everybody was waiting for and is now holding at quite a comfortable price level.

Halving happened without much drama too. Now the only thing that needs to be figured out is the block size stuff, but I doubt anybody wants a fork now after what happened with ethereum.
2016 is been the best year of bitcoin i would say till now.Yes we have seen real turnaround with many things happened to bitcoin this year.The China Buying bitcoin and affecting the bitcoin price to just go up and up and just after that we have seen halving which hasnt made much changes to bitcoin price till now.Will be nice to see what will happen the remaining months and early 2017.

yes 2016 can be said the best year of bitcoin, because in 2016 the price has touched a high of around $770, and the highest price achieved after the price is hard to go back to $1000 in three years ago. maybe 2017 could be a better year to reach $1000.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 28, 2016, 12:05:10 PM
Every year after the current one is listed as the "Year of Bitcoin" because we haven't hit some sort of tipping point yet that apparently has to be met for a year to be viewed as the year of Bitcoin. The winds are favorable because of the market, the halving pushing the value, and the world slowly looking more into Bitcoin as a viable thing. I hope the best is yet to come and there's more that can happen, but we'll always have to wait and see what the future brings.

Imo, 2016 has been quite a good year for bitcoin. It finally made the real turnaround everybody was waiting for and is now holding at quite a comfortable price level.

Halving happened without much drama too. Now the only thing that needs to be figured out is the block size stuff, but I doubt anybody wants a fork now after what happened with ethereum.
2016 is been the best year of bitcoin i would say till now.Yes we have seen real turnaround with many things happened to bitcoin this year.The China Buying bitcoin and affecting the bitcoin price to just go up and up and just after that we have seen halving which hasnt made much changes to bitcoin price till now.Will be nice to see what will happen the remaining months and early 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
July 28, 2016, 12:02:05 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 520
July 28, 2016, 11:59:40 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 28, 2016, 11:55:09 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 28, 2016, 11:48:22 AM
2016 is the year of the bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increase so high and i don't know on 2017, i think 2017 can be the year of the bitcoin too.
of course 2017 will be the year of bitcoins, i think that it will give you all a great chance to make some bitcoins over time, in my opinion the longer bitcoin exists the better each year for it
That is 2016. We have a good improvement this year alone better than the previous year and I believe this year, we can still witness a good increase of bitcoins price as the halving has took place this year and will effect this year also.
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 28, 2016, 08:48:13 AM
2016 is the year of the bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increase so high and i don't know on 2017, i think 2017 can be the year of the bitcoin too.
of course 2017 will be the year of bitcoins, i think that it will give you all a great chance to make some bitcoins over time, in my opinion the longer bitcoin exists the better each year for it
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
July 28, 2016, 08:40:35 AM
I dont care if bitcoin price wont raise, pumps and dumps around bitcoin are normal, if the price stands the way it is for me is more then enought, sure all wanna bitcoin go up, but for that happen something must happen a big company start working or some country accept bitcoin and put bitcoin on the side of legal currencie.

I think we should be concerned of what we dreamed of, as with the rising prices of bitcoin and future that might be better from now on. Indeed to get a rise high enough then the bitcoin should be worn by one of the big companies or superpower or country that has a pretty good potential
I guess you're right. if 2017 really be the year for bitcoin, of course it would make us all happy, especially if you're already an expert in finding bitcoin in compare people who are just learning to look. I suppose someday there will be an application that taste of android mine, I think everyone will strive to have the application in 2017. Imagine if you could produce a bitcoin from your phone without any hassles, I think it would be very nice
Activity: 532
July 28, 2016, 08:24:33 AM
I dont care if bitcoin price wont raise, pumps and dumps around bitcoin are normal, if the price stands the way it is for me is more then enought, sure all wanna bitcoin go up, but for that happen something must happen a big company start working or some country accept bitcoin and put bitcoin on the side of legal currencie.

I think we should be concerned of what we dreamed of, as with the rising prices of bitcoin and future that might be better from now on. Indeed to get a rise high enough then the bitcoin should be worn by one of the big companies or superpower or country that has a pretty good potential
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 28, 2016, 08:21:35 AM
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 28, 2016, 07:58:11 AM
bitcoin is currently widely used by many people in this world. I believe in 2017 bitcoin will grow better. bitcoin prices will rise and bitcoin users will be more and more. bitcoin bright future.
if bitcoin get more popularity and more people aware about bitcoin then i hope bitcoin will be rise up its price and get more stronger in 2017 then present .
i think that bitcoin price is definitely going to grow a lot in the future and the popularity of the bitcoin is going to grow next year, i hope it will allow us to make money

True bitcoin will grow next year and many will come to know and use bitcoin. In 2017 I'm sure the price of bitcoin will be better than this year because of the effect of the adoption and development of bitcoin.
i think also bitcoin will grow up  next year but no one know what is the future of bitcoin. i pray for the price heheheh
Activity: 812
July 28, 2016, 07:51:01 AM
bitcoin is currently widely used by many people in this world. I believe in 2017 bitcoin will grow better. bitcoin prices will rise and bitcoin users will be more and more. bitcoin bright future.
if bitcoin get more popularity and more people aware about bitcoin then i hope bitcoin will be rise up its price and get more stronger in 2017 then present .
i think that bitcoin price is definitely going to grow a lot in the future and the popularity of the bitcoin is going to grow next year, i hope it will allow us to make money

True bitcoin will grow next year and many will come to know and use bitcoin. In 2017 I'm sure the price of bitcoin will be better than this year because of the effect of the adoption and development of bitcoin.
Activity: 504
July 28, 2016, 06:08:52 AM
Activity: 434
July 28, 2016, 05:45:24 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
July 28, 2016, 05:16:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 28, 2016, 04:34:19 AM
well i think fluctuations attract a lot of new people to the bitcoins, because of that the price is going to start growing fast and we will see a new all time high next year

No doubt that is the main reason why we have such increase with our stats eventhough it's not great on numbers. People are entering the world of bitcoin mostly because of it's price and it's active fluctuations. Without knowing that there are more benefits aside from price increase if they will use the blockchain technology when transferring money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2016, 11:56:19 AM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy

could it be possible....with the fluctuation rate

well i think fluctuations attract a lot of new people to the bitcoins, because of that the price is going to start growing fast and we will see a new all time high next year
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
July 27, 2016, 11:56:15 AM
$The_year_of_bitcoin=$current_year+1   This is how it seams to me, it's always so-so at the time, but always with high hopes and certain of success in the future.
Every year it's the same story (it will be better next year), well i really hope that will be true, and to quote the Trotter's : " this time next year we'll be millionaires ! "
Activity: 672
July 27, 2016, 11:44:42 AM
Bitcoin doesnt need one year or there isnt just one year of bitcoin, it is the age of bitcoin since it was created till it will be alive, because every year users database of bitcoin increases and that brings more positivity for bitcoin to grow even more in coming year.
Pages:
Jump to: