Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 89. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 17, 2016, 09:53:35 AM
No I think 2016 will be the year of the bitcoin honestly because it has the halving and some events.
This year the bitcoin will really go globally and becomes big in 2017 it will be boring in my eyes.

If we see higher price at the end of the year then I think it will be followed in next year too, so it partly depends on the price of bitcoin and partly on the price by the year end.
Yes hopefully it can happen and in 2017 bitcoin will have a good price. I believe also in the bitcoin will progress. And bitcoin will have many followers and adoption also increased so that bitcoin will progress.
Activity: 298
June 17, 2016, 03:01:05 AM
It should be really nice of Bitcoin will be more popular and used in that year but the hard thing is that we cant control it and that is the problem of Bitcoin.
And you also dont even know what is going to happen with the value and that is the risky thing.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 17, 2016, 02:42:06 AM
No I think 2016 will be the year of the bitcoin honestly because it has the halving and some events.
This year the bitcoin will really go globally and becomes big in 2017 it will be boring in my eyes.

If we see higher price at the end of the year then I think it will be followed in next year too, so it partly depends on the price of bitcoin and partly on the price by the year end.

this will be most likely scenario i think it will be like that
everything is following that path so it might end like that
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2016, 11:57:50 PM

Activity: 350
June 16, 2016, 10:39:22 PM
It could be this year or the next year but the bitcoin is gonna grow a lot what its right now already doing to be honest.
Its just the question when it will really be popular most likely this will be in this year but I cannot guarantee this.
Activity: 420
June 16, 2016, 09:57:44 PM
Activity: 336
June 16, 2016, 09:42:29 PM
How so? I've heard the same multiple times for both 2015 and 2016.

Yes you are right, thats the topic almost every year. As long that bitcoin price goes up it will be the same topic the years onward. It will stop only if bitcoin price goes down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 16, 2016, 09:22:08 PM
Those who use bitcoin will get rich in 2017 Grin
Haha. I hope so.😇😇
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
June 16, 2016, 08:24:30 PM
I can see a renewed optimism in the bitcointalk community, but I would like to see this dramatic increase for several months before a desirable stability, because this rally does not seem sustainable for long, because a continued pump only would be the prelude for a dramatic collapse at any given moment.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
June 16, 2016, 07:39:27 PM

I was so amazed to movement bitcoin prices are very high. this time the price reaches $ 740 and nothing could stem the rate of bitcoin? until when bitcoin could continue to rise? until 2017?

Only time can tell, why not extend to 2017 and beyond Smiley I am optimistic that bitcoin prices will continue to rise and many of us are expecting it and even excited with it. But for btc price to roll back still possible. Only the market dictates.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 16, 2016, 07:37:52 PM

I was so amazed to movement bitcoin prices are very high. this time the price reaches $ 740 and nothing could stem the rate of bitcoin? until when bitcoin could continue to rise? until 2017?

Nothing continues to go up without seeing large corrections. I am quite sure that we'll get to see some massive dumps this year bringing the price down to $500's and perhaps even lower. I am expecting a huge dump after the block halving for sure. That's due to the ending of all the hype around the block halving.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
June 16, 2016, 07:27:32 PM
Those who use bitcoin will get rich in 2017 Grin
Activity: 420
June 16, 2016, 07:20:21 PM

Activity: 854
June 16, 2016, 06:49:50 PM
I believe that 2017 would be great year for Bitcoin, cause now when price is very high will be so hard to increase this reasault, but anyway we will see it in future.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 16, 2016, 06:05:44 PM
I think 2017 will truly be the year for bitcoin, because I feel that halving will happen in 2016, it will cause people to know about bitcoin, and start buying bitcoin
I do not know what to believe because some people sad the same thing about 2016. I want to believe that 2017 is going to be a good year but I just cannot believe it. I will have to see it with my own eyes.

You should believe it friend, 2017 is going to be the year of bitcoin and not just for next year as this year and for the next years to come.
They are going to be the year of bitcoin. Look at the rapid price increase of bitcoin that happens day by day.
And that's something to believe for.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
June 16, 2016, 03:42:58 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
I have heard the same thing with 2016 when it still was 2015 so I am not going to believe these thing anymore. i am just going to wait for the year it self and see for my self what is going on. These predictions are never 100% correct so there is no need to rely on them.

Are you kidding me? Did you check the price? We are recovering from a brutal crash, Bitcoin is literally back and it's stronger than ever before, before 2017 we will be at a new ATH and the technology on the coin is way better, things are looking bright ad solid for the future, 2017 will be the best year ever for Bitcoin thus far.

Exactly, price is growing now and we can expect same from the next year too, we are at the best stage now and we will see much higher price in future.
I'm not really sure that 2017 will be the best year for bitcoin though. I mean, 2016 is a really good year for bitcoin and I don't see just yet 2017 beating the rise in value and the increase in users (although there isn't really an exact count on how many users are new to bitcoin).
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2016, 11:25:15 AM
i think present time is the time of bitcoin. i am hearing this for every year that next year will be the year of bitcoin. but i say that the present time is the time of bitcoin. infact every year is the year of bitcoin.

You have posted same comment twice, so I suggest you to delete one post or if someone will report to moderator then you will get banned.

And talking about the next year I think bitcoin will be more popular with holding all time high price and we would be able to spend it at many places by that time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 16, 2016, 11:09:40 AM
i think present time is the time of bitcoin. i am hearing this for every year that next year will be the year of bitcoin. but i say that the present time is the time of bitcoin. infact every year is the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 16, 2016, 11:07:31 AM
Activity: 714
June 16, 2016, 10:25:21 AM
I think 2017 will truly be the year for bitcoin, because I feel that halving will happen in 2016, it will cause people to know about bitcoin, and start buying bitcoin
I do not know what to believe because some people sad the same thing about 2016. I want to believe that 2017 is going to be a good year but I just cannot believe it. I will have to see it with my own eyes.

So you didn't notice any change in this year in compare to last year? Just compare the current price to that of  last year and I am sure you will get your answer.
Pages:
Jump to: