Pages:
Author

Topic: [2018-03-21]Bitcoin Will Be World's 'Single Currency' Says Twitter CEO - page 4. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 106
Wooh. I like twitter now and I think I need to be more active on that place for support. This will be a gamechanger from all bad news coming out, this would turn back the bitcoins hype and craze. This is what we’ve been waiting for, a run for $10000 is more possible now when this news will spread to the community. Common reaction by an investors and user like me is damn jumping.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I hope this press release from twitters chief executive is now a favorably action towards bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency since we are one of the largest users of their site,we advertised every single minutes using their platforms for every ico thats going now.and even other coins like bitcoins for publicity and popularity..but if this a real message from a believer well this might be a positive feedbacks that must be spread to the whole communitu
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Bitcoin Will Be World's 'Single Currency' Says Twitter CEO

Jack Dorsey, chief executive of Twitter and payment company Square, has spoken of his strong belief in the future potential of bitcoin.

In an interview with The Times published Wednesday, Dorsey, himself a noted bitcoin investor, said he believes the cryptocurrency will take over the U.S. dollar's dominant place in world finance and become the primary global currency for payments.

Suggesting the shift could happen in 10 years or perhaps less, the entrepreneur said:

"The world ultimately will have a single currency, the internet will have a single currency. I personally believe that it will be bitcoin."

https://www.coindesk.com/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-bitcoin-will-be-the-worlds-single-currency/
Pages:
Jump to: