Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Crypto predictions - page 30. (Read 7120 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:22:33 AM
So far nothing is clear, the volume of trading on the exchanges has fallen, compared to December. Of course, there will still be growth. Maybe at the end of spring.
Activity: 215
April 29, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
I think there will not be any more strong fluctuations in the price, bitcoin will slowly grow to 20,000 by the winter. The volumes have fallen significantly, but people still have an interest in bitcoin.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
I'm sure that not only bitcoin will continue to grow as well, but the ethereum will show rapid growth so you need to buy now at the best prices  Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 02:53:51 AM
The governments would definetly get involved in it and I think that 2018 wouldn`t be as easy as it was this year. So I try to educate myself on trading and keep going
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
April 25, 2018, 02:51:42 PM
I think that we go to dump to Sept-Oct '18. And after BTC is uptrend till $25k. Unlikely more. But we will see more coins with same capitalisations. Maybe BTC dominance will be less than 10%. Gold is gold.
Activity: 122
April 25, 2018, 02:19:16 PM
Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?
For 2018, I have lined up a few coins and invested in them. They are EOS, TAU and USDT. They will yield good results in 2018. There projects are moving well. They have good unique services and I consider them to be great coins. Do check them out.
Activity: 132
April 25, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?
I believe that PRG, NEO, CNX and XRP will reach new heights in 2018. I have them in my portfolio. They are great coins and their work will reach next level soon. I have high hopes from them. Do have a look at them as they are worth investing.
Activity: 117
April 23, 2018, 04:47:34 PM
My prediction? Alright, I think BTC will be within $20,000 this year. I, potentially, see a strong bull run when Tax Day concerns finally start to wear off, you know? I might be entirely wrong about every single thing, but predictions are tricky.
Activity: 152
April 25, 2018, 04:48:16 AM
I want to say if I like to think about market capitalization this year will be even greater than the past. But unfortunately, it is very heavy our desire to deviate from real cash. It seems to me that everyone in the market crypto.dan everyone at the moment I think many people in the market, many are asking this is the end of bitcoin. but bitcoin will come back at the right price, then return to victory.

brand new
Activity: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
The best thing about ico marinecoìn's is that it’s free, and the Marinecoìn's community is great. I know that they spread zero fees around the world every minute.  Marinecoìn's is still in the underwaters see it surface from the underworld.It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. You can learn more about the new POP system visit the website https://marine co.ìn intelligence. Who knows what the value of mtc will be, but all cryptocurrency is time tested borrowing from Bitcoin code base. It is just a matter of getting utility (usefulness) out of any altcoin.
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 04:35:06 AM
smile! because i love this question. it no doubt that crypto will keep doing and growing. considering the fast raise in technology.
Activity: 1
April 21, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
I think you should limit your participation to the bounty that compels KYC to receive bonuses. Why do I say that? Since you are not sure 100% of the project is good, if you have a project of a group of scammers ... they will get you phishing scams or something that could affect friend. It’s best to take a close look at the bounty that knocks the coin to get the coin from. You should only be thinking of big projects like Friendz or Cybermiles. The projects have transparent information, good team, ...Joining the airdrop or bounty without the kitten is a good thing.Remind me, I will introduce you to a free ico project without having to verify kyc. It is marinecoìn.Hya is also abbreviated as mtc.A coin already has a blockchain from 2013, now ico is free 20000 coins free per day or 140000 coins for each week.That is true because I did not dare to believe it at first.You can verify and join free ico at http://marineco.ìn.It is dev less.It is very dev less.Marinecoìn really zero fees.The goal of this coin is to become widely used and adapted by initially disseminated to a large community by fair distribution. The block chain is time tested with fast transactions. 20000 coins for every proof of promotion. It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by an artificial intelligence. Visit their site https://marineco.ìn to register, https://marineco.ìn/ico for ICO.A coin is always environmentally friendly with iodine.It does not charge any fees when transferring zero fees.Marinecoìn has an artificial intelligence.Marinecoìn is a machine to machine.Marinecoìn is machine to machine.Marinecoìn is a coin with artificial intelligence.Owning cutting edge technology.With extremely fast blockchain, it takes only 2 seconds to process a transaction.May you join me in the marinecoìn community to build it more and more in the future.Community empowerment can help marinecoìn become number one in the electronic money.
Activity: 169
April 25, 2018, 04:15:36 AM
I think that all cryptocurrencies will rise to a very high price this year. Since April of this year, the market has continued to rise. I think this year's market can still break through a historical peak.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 04:11:18 AM
I think it will be the year of cryptocurrency .Ethereum ,bitcoin fell very much, but they still have a high growth potential. Now there are new interesting coins ,ripple, neo . they have every chance to become popular and expensive.

Blockchain technologies will be used in more spheres of our life. I think that many popular sites will start using blockchain. And all this will give push to cryptoes go to the moon!
Activity: 112
April 23, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
I expect that transactable coins that actually have functionality will be the big winners. ICX, WTC, VEN, NEO, XLM and others that target enterprise-oriented use cases will likely be the focus over the this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 04:03:44 AM
Marinecoín. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. We spend long hours on a computer or laptop and we are looking for sites or companies. To win the money, we often win some cents and often find these companies a time wasting our time without success. Today we will overcome God’s problem with this marineco.ín This currency has strong advantages making it in the lead Let’s take a look: Bluxin fast-time test, develop since 2013 Artificial intelligence machine for network drive device - It’s totally free, absolutely The short-term objective is to complete the distribution of 20,000 air transport units to 20,000 qualified participants. Registration must be accelerated before the free amount is available. For more information please visit the website and thank you.
So far, this year has not been that much good and beneficial for the investors who have invested their money into it because the market was quite low but now you can really hope some betterment in the market as the market value of most of the crypto coins has started recovering and that you can really hope that in the future, the market value of most of the crypto coins will get even higher.
Activity: 75
April 23, 2018, 05:04:23 PM
2018 will be good year for crypto sector.  But investors are worry about btc price. According to me btc price  max. Will 10 k usd. Wee need so much volume. But there isn't enough money now.
Activity: 1
April 20, 2018, 09:58:09 AM
Marinecoín. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. We spend long hours on a computer or laptop and we are looking for sites or companies. To win the money, we often win some cents and often find these companies a time wasting our time without success. Today we will overcome God’s problem with this marineco.ín This currency has strong advantages making it in the lead Let’s take a look: Bluxin fast-time test, develop since 2013 Artificial intelligence machine for network drive device - It’s totally free, absolutely The short-term objective is to complete the distribution of 20,000 air transport units to 20,000 qualified participants. Registration must be accelerated before the free amount is available. For more information please visit the website and thank you.
Activity: 448
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
April 23, 2018, 04:52:43 PM
I believe that in 2018 bitcoin will reach $ 40,000. But it will happen not at the end of the year, but in the beginning of autumn. This will be a new peak in prices.
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 05:54:07 AM
I believe there are lots of coins with great potential in 2018. I will hold Ethereum, Waves, Binance Coin and Odyssey for the whole year. Other bets are Zeepin, WePower, Neonexchange and VeChain.
Pages:
Jump to: