Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Crypto predictions - page 31. (Read 7120 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 05:51:24 AM
I think it will be the year of cryptocurrency .Ethereum ,bitcoin fell very much, but they still have a high growth potential. Now there are new interesting coins ,ripple, neo . they have every chance to become popular and expensive.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:54:15 AM
I think that after falling prices in the cryptocurrency market by the end of the year will only return to the lost prices. and I think that a few more countries will join the regulation of cryptocurrency
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
I think that over the next two years, the policy of many countries will be aimed at the settlement of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies belonging to this or that country will be issued. Bitcoin will cost about $ 20,000 by the end of 2018, I doubt it will outrun that price.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
April 19, 2018, 07:56:50 AM
2018 will be remembered as best year for Crypto currency. This year crypto revolution will start and many people will take away their money from bank and put it on bitcoin, due to huge popularity of it. Bitcoin will be mention all over the media around the world and people will jump innit.
Activity: 116
April 19, 2018, 07:56:47 AM
I think BTC will continue to increase just as late as 2017. And the world of crypto will be increasingly in demand by society in general, this can be known from commercial banks that have opened a special account bitcoin. This can be the government's consideration later to be able to legalize bitcoin in a country.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 07:48:30 AM
BTC will return to normal value. Eth can rise again, and new encryption will appear. Looking forward to 2018. is the beginning of a new year
Each of us have different perspectives in predicion about the bitcoin.. some says that the bitcoin will die this year of 2018 because the cryptocurrency are not correct in fluctuating about their observing. But others ot will cpntinue and because they drop the price cause it to attract more investor and after the midyear the price of the bitcoin. But me, i only flow with the flow
Activity: 219
April 19, 2018, 07:44:11 AM
my predictions crypto will increase .. where the positive trend of BTC has shown improvement. hopefully also followed by all coins and will be a year of growth of the coin .. hopefully this trend will continue .. regards crypto
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
According to me 2018 is the great year for cryptocurrency market, the growth of Altcoins going to be amazing in 2018. Some of the Altcoins like Neo, Litecoin, ETH has very good updates in 2018.
Activity: 222
April 17, 2018, 10:12:35 AM
Now BTC price is low but it can exceed again $20000 by the end of this year or next year i think. I have found a news that they predicted Bitcoin price will be $25000 end of this 2018.
Activity: 140
April 16, 2018, 09:55:01 AM
What's certain is that blockchain technology has opened whole new perspectives of value transfer. Cryptocurrencies and crypto assets are definitely going to be a part of the future. They will continue to be developed and their use-cases will be adapted further. They have revolutionized payments, transactions and other markets and will soon become established as the new standard. https://pecun.io/
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 09:52:41 AM
I dont know what will happen to crypto at the emd of 2018. All I can do is to believe will still exist and gets stronger. And be accepted by all countries. Crypto may be great to all of us. Even I cant predict what happens. I will sure to support crypto industry.
Activity: 1050
April 16, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
everyone can predict but nobody knows about reality, falling and rising prices for me is a very natural thing ,, simply returning to the price of $ 20,000 is the first step in the future prediction of the future.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 16, 2018, 09:28:44 AM
many people hope 2018 is year of crypto but it is not we hope,market fall it make the price of btc and altcoin fall down,many people lose very much money,we only hop the end 2018 market can recovery and stable to 2019 it can strong grow up,the market need time to develop
falling and rising in price are normal bro, after up will be correction. that's a market.
dont worry, everything gonna be okay, i believe mei-dec market will be bull again Smiley
Activity: 102
April 16, 2018, 09:07:54 AM
We can see that, last year was a bull year for ICOs. Unprecedented amounts of capital were raised with some projects such as Filecoin and Tezos raising over $200m in a single round of funding. Of the 230 ICOs in 2017, many took place off the back of nothing more than an idea (usually formulated in a white paper), a team of developers, and little to no due diligence. And this year, in 2018, investors will get involved with this new means of funding. They will demand further business validation and transparency, bringing the ICO process closer in line with traditional venture fundraising and making it increasingly difficult to raise off the back of a white paper. This trend will be supported by the development of ICO platforms such as CoinList, which carries out due diligence prior to accepting companies onto its platform, or Balanc3, which provides crypto companies with accounting and reporting tools.
Activity: 102
April 16, 2018, 09:06:35 AM
In my prediction, in 2018, we will see the launch of numerous crypto funds. To date, there are over 100 (84 of which were launched in 2017) with an estimated $2bn in assets under management. The proliferation of these funds will be coupled with the development of new crypto asset investment vehicles (futures, ETFs and mutual funds), which will broaden exposure to even the most conservative investors. For instance, one could envisage the development of a S&P 500 bitcoin-hedged ETF or network value weighted cryptocurrency ETFs including potentially a basket of the top 5,10 or 20 crypto assets.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
April 16, 2018, 02:54:54 AM
Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos?
Since crypto's are well known for this year and it has been exposed in a positive way I predict that it's market cap can be doubled on 2018.

will Bitcoin continue to rise?

Without a doubt and hesitations, yes it will!  Wink

I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?
They will put themselves involve to crypto since it has high value and very profitable. It's either they will regulate or buy or will start their own crypto which will mostly going to fail.
The problem with all of the plans before now, is that to redistribute the money after it’s already been distributed is nearly impossible. The people with that money rightfully resist its redistribution. That’s the missed opportunity of all of today’s cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are creating new money. And unlike credit markets, which only pretend to expand the money supply, by lending it out 10x with fractional reserve lending, cryptocurrencies are literally printing money. And they aren’t loaning it to people, they’re giving it to them for their service to the network.
Activity: 83
April 16, 2018, 02:38:05 AM
many people hope 2018 is year of crypto but it is not we hope,market fall it make the price of btc and altcoin fall down,many people lose very much money,we only hop the end 2018 market can recovery and stable to 2019 it can strong grow up,the market need time to develop
Activity: 91
April 16, 2018, 02:37:39 AM
everyone at the moment I think many are worried about the reduction of bitcoin in the market, many are asking if this is the end of bitcoin. but bitcoin will return at the right price, then return to the triumph.
Activity: 266
April 16, 2018, 02:35:14 AM
The year 2018 did not start well in terms of crypto money exchanges. the volume of money fell too much and the confidence in the stock market declined. my prediction is that in the coming years the stock market will recover and rise again this year.
Activity: 126
April 16, 2018, 02:33:12 AM
bitcoin is having a tough time for now, but I'm sure the price will slowly go back up and it's the most everyone's waiting for. hopefully become a hope come true !!!
Pages:
Jump to: