Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Cryptocurrency Crash (Elliott Wave) - page 4. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 12:43:51 PM
Not quite what I'd hoped to see, but at the same time, I'd rather hear speculation that's based on some logic and evidence (as you provided) opposed to someone's intuition that things "have to get better". I guess it's encouraging to know this is "half-way" over, and also that the end of the world isn't here quite yet. Thanks for the insight man
Activity: 541
Merit: 266
February 01, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
Wtf, are you psychic or what? Does this last 24 hours of even more hellacious drops fit into your pattern? And ok crypto-whisperer, suppose a layman (myself) just saw your portentous posts today and has already lost his ass, is this shit about over at least for now? Will there be some good days in here to at least recoup some of what's been lost? Your theory and its evidence is very compelling, however, I obviously hope you're wrong. Give us some encouraging news now...  Oh, and are you predicting armageddon in the future and this is just part of the process, or is THIS right now Armageddon? Basically, for the HODLers will we see the sun again before the ultimate end of the world?
cheers

About half-way through the crypto bear market afraid to say; and the fat lady probably doesn't sing until Bitcoin is sub $1000 by either Christmas 2018 or Easter 2019.
The charts are indicative of price and structure, not time; see first post in this thread and following link...

https://uk.tradingview.com/u/stevepuri/#published-charts

Activity: 35
January 31, 2018, 12:46:28 AM
Wtf, are you psychic or what? Does this last 24 hours of even more hellacious drops fit into your pattern? And ok crypto-whisperer, suppose a layman (myself) just saw your portentous posts today and has already lost his ass, is this shit about over at least for now? Will there be some good days in here to at least recoup some of what's been lost? Your theory and its evidence is very compelling, however, I obviously hope you're wrong. Give us some encouraging news now...  Oh, and are you predicting armageddon in the future and this is just part of the process, or is THIS right now Armageddon? Basically, for the HODLers will we see the sun again before the ultimate end of the world?

cheers
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 10:43:30 PM
Since fiats were introduced we had crashes few times from that time didn't we 2008 was recently. In crypto things moving a lot faster.
Before fiats sometimes people traded with spices and they were were valuable so whats the point of talking that crypto will crash.
Of course it will. But crypto will replace other currencies.

Dream on!

The roadmaps were posted on the 08-JAN-2018 and then again on 16-JAN-2018, and since then everything has dropped on average 50%.
Another 35%-50% downside is expected this week commencing 26-JAN-2018.
Eventually the majority of all cryptocurrencies will become extinct.

Everyone on this board has been very privileged to be provided tomorrow's news today, its your decision how to act upon it!

I believe there are some hard times ahead, but how will coins go extinct? Devs walk away and no replacements come? Coins that have had ICOs and stockpiled ETH/BTC contributions will have a big war chest to go through, so will this drag down BTC/ETH in a more dramatic fashion than other coins (assuming they will liquidate coins to stay afloat)? Interesting charts, thanks for your insights.
Activity: 541
Merit: 266
January 30, 2018, 09:54:21 PM
Updated charts of popular Altcoins here:

https://uk.tradingview.com/u/stevepuri/#published-charts
Activity: 32
January 26, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
Since fiats were introduced we had crashes few times from that time didn't we 2008 was recently. In crypto things moving a lot faster.
Before fiats sometimes people traded with spices and they were were valuable so whats the point of talking that crypto will crash.
Of course it will. But crypto will replace other currencies.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
January 16, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

Not a correction, but an outright crash is predicted.

What's the matter with everyone here?
You millennials are always posting and looking for future price movements, speculating and second guessing, and fretting; and now the answers are in your laps, you still don't know what to do! Confused bunch, you lot are funny, not me! Smiley

why a crash shoud be predicted? cryptocurrency and blockchain are the future ... there is no way to stop this... they only can regulate it...
look at the weekly chart... bitcoin does a normal correction... 1 , 2 , 3 ... there is nothing special... look at the growing of 2017... its only normal that big players are cashing out...
also bitcoin futures are running out.. haha -> its normal that they publish negativ news... everyone wants better prices.. more profit :-) thats the stock exchange!
if the bitcoin price is 8000... it would be normal too
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
What the fuck is this shit?
Agreed. Also, please stick to one thread only.
f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
LOL  Grin Grin
Activity: 55
January 16, 2018, 09:59:06 AM
you are funny dude Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 09:44:14 AM