Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 11. (Read 5559 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 09:43:26 AM
i think the rising space for ether will not be great this year. the smart contract market is now very crowded. ether will face more and more competitors. For example, STAR, AE, EOS, TEZOS. at present, there are many important problems with ether that have not been effectively solved. its high transfer fee. the network is blocked. these problems will limit the price of ether.
Activity: 45
August 10, 2018, 08:54:45 AM
For such a long time, I'm afraid to guess. I think none of the major analysts will tell you the "true" value of Ethereum in a couple of years, as we have all witnessed both a rapid growth of hundreds of percent and a rapid fall of this cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2018, 04:24:52 AM
Ethereum will reach $2200 this year.I think the price of Ethereum will reach $3500 in 2019.Ethereum has gained good value due to Incresaing application uses   more companies decentralized cloud based application  Increased usage of smartcontrast.

Why do you think so, mate? I would be very happy if it turns out that you are right but I think this is your optimism is making these prognoses, not you. However, I can guess that Ethereum will really grow soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 01:41:17 AM
I believe that at the end of 2018 the price of ETH will reach 1500 dollars. This is a modest forecast, because some analysts are confident that the price can rise to 2500 dollars. This year is not the most successful, but I think by the end of the year there will be good growth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 01:36:54 AM
The price of all coins and the total capitalization should go up. And about the price of the ether, my forecast is maximum 1k, but the market has become even more unstable and it's all relative.
Activity: 142
August 10, 2018, 01:29:54 AM
Now the price is growing again and it seems that by the end of the year the price will grow by 2-3 times.  I doubt that this year the price for ETH will be below $ 1000.
I'd like to have your optimism Cheesy
ETH is down 11% (7d), 23% (1m), 53% (3m) but still up 25% from 1y ago.
It can drop lower. However, if you are convinced that ETH can compete against its new competitors than you sure can start to buy yourself in slowly over the course of a few months
I also think that the price of ETH will not fall below.  But perhaps the end of the year the situation will change.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 12:54:47 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
ETH in 2018 will not change too much. It's like the other altcoins suffer greatly reduced value. All are on the same level and we should not worry. This is a very good opportunity for long term investment. The price of ETH in 2019 will be $ 800 in early February.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
August 10, 2018, 12:45:53 AM
Now the price is growing again and it seems that by the end of the year the price will grow by 2-3 times.  I doubt that this year the price for ETH will be below $ 1000.
I'd like to have your optimism Cheesy
ETH is down 11% (7d), 23% (1m), 53% (3m) but still up 25% from 1y ago.
It can drop lower. However, if you are convinced that ETH can compete against its new competitors than you sure can start to buy yourself in slowly over the course of a few months
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 12:24:17 AM
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
August 09, 2018, 05:12:34 PM
It seems impossible if the ethereum price at the end of 2018 will reach $ 2,500, at this time only ethereum fell back very deep, ethereum was unable to fix the price that had previously fallen.
If you look at the trading chart with a time of 1D and above, the downward trend has not ended, even ethereum will still experience a decline from the current price.
August 09, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
It will drop to 500$ in the June - July, but will up to 2000 in the end of the year as BTC price goes up

The growth of the etherium is based on the trust of the experts of the cryptoworld. And this growth is secondary. To achieve the bitcoin course, global, large-scale events with both coins should occur. And from the side of the etherium these events are planned in the road map. But on the bitcoin side, this is not predicted.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 02:53:33 PM
I do not like to give forecasts, all the more connected with the crypto currency, because this market is very unpredictable, but I think ETH will cost about 3000 dollars by the end of the year
Activity: 182
August 09, 2018, 02:40:41 PM
on the grounds of more platforms that use ethereum in trading, then I have dreams and goals to store Ethereum in my portfolio, I think everyone can buy Ethereum because of the considerable price comparison from Bitcoin, Ethereum will continue to increase in value, I believe at the end 2018 Ethereum will reach $ 1500- $ 2000.

Proponents of a negative assessment of the prospects of the ether refer to the rationale in the form of a huge number of ICO bench projects conducted, which should lead to serious discharges of the ETH coin by the owners of these companies. However, as long as I do not see any serious drop in the course against the background of these events.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
August 09, 2018, 12:46:53 PM
Just yesterday, Ethereum made new lows of the year and the crypto bear market is not really over yet. Do not expect too much from Ethereum this year. It may make slightly new highs above the January $1400 top by year end. 
Activity: 60
August 09, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
Most likely in the coming month, rapid growth will begin and by the end of the year the price for ETH will grow to 1300-1500 $.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:29:45 PM
many argue that the end of the year will be a time when cryptoccurency begins to show its green color. because from the previous year, the end of the year will be the harvest. Don't worry, all you have to do now is buy and save it, wait until you think the price has improved
Activity: 62
August 08, 2018, 03:16:10 PM
Most likely this year there will be no good growth and I think the price will grow to a maximum of $ 1000-1200.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 08, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
The recession may be followed by a rise. But no one can give guarantees. Here or lucky, or not. There is no third way out and can not be.
August 07, 2018, 03:35:43 PM
I believe that ETH will seriously rise in price at the end of 2018, price should not be below $ 1,000 for one coin.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 03:26:50 PM
I think that for Ethereum is one of the most undervalued currencies on the stage and we need to buy as long as we can, because it will gain a real value soon maybe up to $2,500
Pages:
Jump to: