Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 9. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:45:29 AM
I think ethereum's price in 2018 will make a lot of people lose and also make a lot of people profit because ethereum price movements will be very much in 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 09:44:09 AM
in my opinion, ethereum prices will go down in a few months and maybe for a long time so many will panic and become frustrated but at the end of the year the ehtereum price will rise again and be profitable
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 09:30:37 AM
it is very difficult to predict how Ethereum will end this year, i have been following this currency for months now and if you look at it, it is still on a bearish track. reading reviews and speculation for Ethereum show it will settle to a thousand US dollar by the end of the year. As forecast change over the days is best to wait a little more to at least a closer price for ETH. I think Ethereum will cost about $ 1000

Activity: 518
August 14, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
I think it is best to accumulate more ethereum now since the market price of ethereum is cheaper compared to the recent price. However, we still do not know until when will the prices drop in the current market situation. If you are planning to buy for a long-term purpose, it is best to get ethereum now.

Sooner or later, but this strategy should certainly work. If you get many ETH altcoins and hold them for a long time, there is a great possibility that the returns will be cool.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
August 13, 2018, 05:41:15 PM
Now it is difficult to predict what price the ETH will be.  Perhaps in the near future the price will drop to $ 200.
ETH and the crypto market is very unpredictable.

Bitcoin became stable for a while to $6,300 while ETH is struggling to hit $400 and I thought it will break that wall.

But unfortunately, after looking at the price it surprised me that it was under $300 again though everything really has possibility.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 13, 2018, 02:57:15 PM
My prediction for Ethereum is around $3000 within this year end and there are more positive thing about Ethereum to perform well for this year. The ERC20 platform is the biggest strength for this coin and every altcoins doing transaction through this platform and every single transaction the alts do will be a plus for Ethereum and due to this I think the price will reach the moon. we can only wait and believe

If ETH gets 3k $ then that is a great thing but investors need to be very cautious because in this market anything can happen. Having a backup plan is the right thing to do. ETH and Bitcoin will still grow strongly along with the cryptocurrency market and I am very hopeful of that.

it will be 300 or maximum 350 dollars in end of year.
i have waited really so big things from ethereum. but because of there is no good project with ethereum, ethereum couldnt go upside.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 01:34:00 PM
Now it is difficult to predict what price the ETH will be.  Perhaps in the near future the price will drop to $ 200.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 02:20:13 AM
I hope the price will grow 2-3 times by the end of the year, but it looks like this year the price for ETH will be about $ 800.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 06:42:17 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?

As of today Ethereum's price is a little bit low than the usual but it is still profitable , aside from that ethereum has still a good potential so afterall it is always a good investment to rely on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.

Ethereum price this year is not interesting at all although it is higher than some coins in the market but we as investors , we expect higher than that but maybe we should wait for the right time since 2018 is not over yet.
Activity: 226
August 12, 2018, 06:36:32 PM
My prediction for Ethereum is around $3000 within this year end and there are more positive thing about Ethereum to perform well for this year. The ERC20 platform is the biggest strength for this coin and every altcoins doing transaction through this platform and every single transaction the alts do will be a plus for Ethereum and due to this I think the price will reach the moon. we can only wait and believe

If ETH gets 3k $ then that is a great thing but investors need to be very cautious because in this market anything can happen. Having a backup plan is the right thing to do. ETH and Bitcoin will still grow strongly along with the cryptocurrency market and I am very hopeful of that.
Activity: 63
August 12, 2018, 06:16:51 PM
I think nobody knows how much the price for ETH will grow this year.  But I can assume that the price will grow a maximum of 2 times.
1DC
Activity: 448
August 12, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

As of now ethereum price is a bit injustice to every investors in cryptocurrency but maybe soon or even in year 2019 ethereum's price hit again it's all time high and every ethereum's investors will cherish every investment they have.
August 12, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 12, 2018, 04:30:44 PM
I really hope that by the end of the year the price will grow to $ 1000.  But if in the near future the market does not recover, the price will be much lower.
I also hope that the price of this coin will be restored. At the moment it is very low, and this is a good time to invest in this coin. I believe that the market will go up.
Activity: 172
August 12, 2018, 04:27:26 PM
I really hope that by the end of the year the price will grow to $ 1000.  But if in the near future the market does not recover, the price will be much lower.
Activity: 46
August 12, 2018, 01:19:05 PM
Eth got huge dump in a few months.afterall its a very strong project.I think it will be go at least $2000 in end of the year.the same things happened in last year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

I think ethereum has a lot of good features. It has added a lot to cryptocurrency world in recent years. I don't think that the popularity of ethereum can decrease in the following weeks and months. I hope we can see its price at least above $1500 before the end of 2018.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 12, 2018, 01:14:40 PM
i think in this year ETH will not have a good chance to recover from the big drops recently, it is too low now and not thing can bring ETH back to where it was in this year, so the sooner we cut our losses in this year, the higher chance we can still have some profit when the market start rising again next year if it gets better.
www.icovo.co/
August 12, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
It will drop to 500$ in the June - July, but will up to 2000 in the end of the year as BTC price goes up

I do not think that for the moment the Etherium system and its coin ether do not represent any interest for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: