Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 in 4 Words – ICOs and Ethereum Are Dead - page 4. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Only those who believe that eth will go down. Would you believe any single accusation that eth will soon be dead? Unless youre not a true enthusiast. Eth has a lot of shortcoming this year but it doesnt mean of dying. You know for a fact that eth is the pioneer of smart contract which are widely utilized now and Im sure their new update will be much more an upgrade to new eth network features.
That's true because if your not enthusiast your not really believe in crypto. Eth will not dead because we all know that all project in altcoin is basing to ethereum even they struggle to what the situation of the market now but still they believe that ethereum is great choice.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
ICOs and Ethereum are not dead. If you say this then you will have to say the crypto market dead! ICO and Ethereum and all others crypto coins and projects are facing the same condition, A long time bear market! So, Ethereum will regain its value of the crypto market aka Bitcoin regain! ICOs are not dead too, many good projects are failing or postponing the sale because of the critical condition of the crypto market but still many ICOs are reaching their soft cap! So, only shit coins have died in 2018, not ETH nor ICOs!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
Unless you’re Spencer Bogart, most people would agree that 2018 has been a dismal year for crypto

Indeed we cannot deny it, that 2018 has been a dismal year for crypto due to the many trials and disturbances that hinder his journey. Until today ethereum is still widely used by ICO for their tokens, even though now they may have contributed to the fall in the price of ethereum, someday they will surely make the value of ethereum jump higher.
2018 has been a challenging year for many people. This fall caught many by surprise. The popularity of ICO and Ethereum has fallen, but it is too early to talk about their death. It is better to talk about a temporary crisis. I think it's more accurate. A few years will pass and I hope there will be a rapid growth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Unless you’re Spencer Bogart, most people would agree that 2018 has been a dismal year for crypto

Indeed we cannot deny it, that 2018 has been a dismal year for crypto due to the many trials and disturbances that hinder his journey. Until today ethereum is still widely used by ICO for their tokens, even though now they may have contributed to the fall in the price of ethereum, someday they will surely make the value of ethereum jump higher.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I agree if 2018 is a grim moment for the crypto world, but to say that he will die I disagree. I still believe in crypto. crypto will rise again soon. hopefully the resurrection will soon occur in 2019. let's think positively for our common good.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
While the situation on the market is very bad, ICO can not collect almost anything... Let's believe in the future, everything can change very quickly
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Yes, definitely this year was one of the worst. In this market, many have lost money and left the market. I remember only a few projects that, after listing on the exchange, did not fall in price. Only one project gave 15 Xs after listing, this is QKC.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
It is true that this year hasn't been good for cryptocurrency, the price of most coins have continuously dropped. As far as Ethereum is concerned it has done very bad, but I firmly believe that both ICOs and Ethereum would rebound again in next year.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
I would say " the dragon is sleeping".  Bull markets are always followed by declines. Trading 101- who knows when the next one comes but this tech is going nowhere but upwards in the long term
and a position like this has become an ordinary thing every year and indeed it has become a risk in playing in the crypto currency world. we must be sure there is still hope that is bright and not over
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
It is orginal for every new industry to witness good and bad days before it stabilizes. ICO will not end because it is innovative idea, you can see that many countries tend to regulate ICO, because it is new form of funding that can activate the technological domain and facilitate creating new products.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
I would say " the dragon is sleeping".  Bull markets are always followed by declines. Trading 101- who knows when the next one comes but this tech is going nowhere but upwards in the long term
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I believe that all the speculation that ethereum is dead is the same as rumors that bitcoin is dead, this rumors not worth even a penny, and it is probably targeted propaganda to help create a negative mood among token holders.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
Unless you’re Spencer Bogart, most people would agree that 2018 has been a dismal year for crypto–even if they don’t say it on their Twitter feeds. If you want to sum up the year in four words, you could try using these: ICOs and Ethereum are dead.

Forums, Telegram groups, Slack chats, there’s no shortage of predictions for Ethereum’s collapse, ICOs futures, FUD, and personal nagging fears about ending up in a dumpster. But, beyond the gossip and speculation, what do the industry insiders have to say?

CCN | https://www.ccn.com/2018-in-4-words-icos-and-ethereum-are-dead/

Only people who are desperate and people whose minds are short, respond to 2018 with 4 words: ICO and Ethereum are dead. I think cryptocurrency players already know the nature of cryptocurrency which is indeed volatile.
Let us respond to these situations and conditions in a good and positive way.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
ICOs and Ethereum are not dead since there are plenty of ICOs still going on and in pipeline for next many months. Most ICOs are still using Ethereum platform. All the coins have seen huge losses in price in 2018, not just Ethereum.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Unless you’re Spencer Bogart, most people would agree that 2018 has been a dismal year for crypto–even if they don’t say it on their Twitter feeds. If you want to sum up the year in four words, you could try using these: ICOs and Ethereum are dead.

Forums, Telegram groups, Slack chats, there’s no shortage of predictions for Ethereum’s collapse, ICOs futures, FUD, and personal nagging fears about ending up in a dumpster. But, beyond the gossip and speculation, what do the industry insiders have to say?

this sphere experienced a too fast and unhealthy growth, but the claim you made is a sign of a serious brain injury... there were too many scam ICOs, and it needs some regulation, but ICOs are still necessary as method of crowdfunding. Regarding the dead of  ethereum... do you realizae that  90% of projects use ERC-20?¿?
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
ETH and ICOs are neither dead. Those are the bed rocks of crypto. Interesting how doomsday predictions are everywhere. You can check Ternion out and see if that ICO looks dead to you https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 882
Merit: 282

To me for cryptocurrencies market and blockchain technology to be able to survive this hash banning and attacked from governments and financial institutions at the beginning of the year it has tried.  I expected the market to be worse than this and I am very happy it worked in this way.  For some of us that like cryptocurrencies market and ethereum I think we should keep holding because when we sell we are joining those that did not wish the market well.
 Ethereum is not death in 2018 because it is at the middle of this year before we see a significant drop in price and this is normal in any market.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
I think it is very excessive if you think ethereum is dead, because I believe that ethereum has many advantages and is used by many people so that it has a bright future.
even though many ICO projects fail, it does not mean that the time is over, but we must be smart in choosing between the best and most potential ICOs.

It is not very excessive saying it today because we are seeing it right now. ETH is not the only one that offer any company to start their start up in cryptocurrency, we have Stratis, NEO, STR, and others.
They're making a progress this year while ETH itself technically did nothing so far.
Does not that mean, this year ETH fails to meet up our expectation and 'DEAD'?
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
If you want to sum up the year in four words, you could try using these: ICOs and Ethereum are dead.
Lmaoo, why do you get this conclusion? It's not true that ETH is dead and all ICOs. You have to consider that many scams affected the market. 

Clinton News and Trump TV are no "insiders", it's just misinformation. 2018 in 4 words: Trump TV and Clinton News are dead.
copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
I think it is very excessive if you think ethereum is dead, because I believe that ethereum has many advantages and is used by many people so that it has a bright future.
even though many ICO projects fail, it does not mean that the time is over, but we must be smart in choosing between the best and most potential ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: