Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the altcoins year? - page 2. (Read 1593 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
in early yes, but since march until dec will be worse year ever, all price coin since that continue dwon.
i think this year not for crypto all coin drop above 60%, all people going crazy, many ico late for distribution, late listing on exchange.
i think we can hear good news in next year.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 09, 2018, 08:43:22 AM
No altcoins is going to prosper unless the btc price gets correction and start gradually moving upwards.Btc is the king and still now we have more btc trading pairs than any other stable coin pairs.tether usdc and many other stable coins have come up which helps people buying altcoins without buying btc but still there are tons of altcoins which cannot be bought directly with fiat.So unless the overall market starts growing the things will stay as it is.Whenever btc moves left right some pump and dump is usually seen in some altcoins having decent volumes but still the risks are quite high.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 08:25:22 AM
2018 is the worst year of altcoin, I never thought that the market would collapse so, so I lost quite a lot, while the time I participated in the price of the coin is very high
It seems you are late in making decisions so that you are losing your money. TPI calm down market does not collapse, they just crashed. time will make them grow back, you just have to wait for him.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 08:12:00 AM
No it is not true. Because first 3 to 4 months of 2018 were golden for earning from crypto market. Now it is time to invest again if someone wants to earn more in next or may be 2020. Hardly there are 2 to 3 altcoins which are trying to survive in this bearish market. Like LOC and AE but still they are down and going down further. This time is bad for all currencies.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
December 09, 2018, 07:56:05 AM
2018 is the worst year of altcoin, I never thought that the market would collapse so, so I lost quite a lot, while the time I participated in the price of the coin is very high
This is not a altcoin problem because all the coins are depends on bitcoin so once Bitcoin will going to moon, Automatically all the coins are follow the way. But this year is completed in few weeks so majority of the peoples are stay away in altcoin and Bitcoin, May be market will back to form in 2019 so keep watch the continuous status is the only hope.
Activity: 308
December 09, 2018, 03:48:03 AM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
December 09, 2018, 03:20:19 AM
I'm not too sure this year is the year of altcoin because you can see the current condition of the altcoin price falling very deep and making many traders lose because they are stuck at high prices.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 01:01:32 AM
2018 is the worse year for cryptocurrency, many coins are down so deep
Many ICOs fail too. I affraid to buy any coins because of that
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 12:09:35 AM
This year is indeed a year that does not provide good response to crypto, this is a challenge to be able to understand the true nature of crypto, so learning to be patient and wait is an attitude that must be fostered for future improvement.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 08, 2018, 03:25:50 PM
hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

I think that the that bitcoin fell this normally. The bubble can't inflate forever. At some point it was supposed to burst. Bitcoin was going up too fast. 2018 is the year of the fall of all coins. Only some altcoins had good growth, so I wouldn't call 2018 the year of altcoins.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
December 08, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
Right guys ... it looks like in 2018 there will be no such thing as a bull market ... and it looks like we have to be patient longer to wait for where the price of bitcoin will rise again in 2019.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 08, 2018, 02:20:25 PM
2018 was too bad for the subcoins. Towards the end of the year the market collapsed. 2018 entered the blacklist. I hope 2019 is a good year for the crypto world.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 08, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
I think 2018 is a year of correction which the bloodbath has been all year long that give us unexpected prices of those quality coins. No single coins has reach a milestone for this year as all are affected with the downfall of bitcoin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 08, 2018, 09:38:39 AM
hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

Are you serious here man?this is the dying yesr for altcoins and ico project lol

How can you even say that this is a altcoin year when most of the prices in market is dropping drastically together with bitcoin?The bumber two altcoins ethereum is now drop to third position and ripple getting the post for almost a month now so where in the world you get that idea of asking this crap man
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 09:05:56 AM
No!

Altcoins=bad  bit[Suspicious link removed]d

Buy lots of bitcoins and hold them forever so I can get rich when I sell mine.
Yes bitcoin is really good but sadly some of   bitcoin pioner like roger ver and craight wrigth are creation their on coin like  bitcoin cash and bitcoin cash sv
this  is not really  good sign because its look like bitcoin pioner team are not solid anymore
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
December 08, 2018, 04:37:17 AM
I think this might well apply to 2019 and not 2018...
I think 2018 was a squeezing year... on 2017 everyone went crazy and the prices went to ridiculous highs... so it has to get back to level
It has some chances that 2019 is in fact the year of the alts with the btc stable on a lower level...
let's see  Grin
Activity: 420
December 08, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
Many things happened this year, the market declined, panic and confusion in investing. This is our spice while in the crypto world. We know this uncertainty will lead us to be more critical in choosing altcoins, so this year's learning will be the provision to face next year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 08, 2018, 04:20:49 AM
I don't think that 2018 is the year for crypto currencies,
We have been experiencing price drop since day one .
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 08, 2018, 12:10:02 AM
I think that in 2018 it seems like the altcoin has a lot of broken prices because of the influence of the fall in the price of bitcoin and made many people lose.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 07, 2018, 11:45:34 PM
Indeed, what must be learned is the idea in the coin, so that we can understand the motion of each coin. Looks tempting when you see low prices but this can trap us, so ideas and development strategies must be understood before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: