Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the altcoins year? - page 3. (Read 1593 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 07, 2018, 09:33:07 PM
2018 has turned out to be a bad correction year that everyone will like to forget and wish it was not there. Not much downside left at these prices so next year should be a good bullish year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 07, 2018, 08:48:32 PM
I think this 2018 is a collapse of the price of cryptocurrency because I see a lot of cryptocurrency at the exchange place falling in price.

According to you in 2018 will be the year of the coin and the bitcoin will dominate the top of the list or ethereum is still reduced or they will quickly recover prices compared to what they have lost.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 07, 2018, 01:11:46 PM
I think this 2018 is a collapse of the price of cryptocurrency because I see a lot of cryptocurrency at the exchange place falling in price.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 09:17:12 AM
Just a HODL year, the costitutional investors have influenced the market a lot and the crowd reacted.

Stress is not always a good advisor.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 12:45:44 AM
hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

In my opinion, this year will be a bad year for all Crypto investors and Crypto businesses. Because current market capitalization has fallen by more than 70% compared to the end of 2017. That is really bad and many traders have suffered a lot.
I feel this is the time for long-term investment and will be profitable in 2020.
dsc
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:38:15 AM
Bunch of these alt coins sucks.
Activity: 66
August 23, 2018, 12:31:28 AM
I know the person meant the opposite, because this year has been the worst and trying time for alts. Technically speaking, ALT season will be expected after a series of serious consolidation of the current bear market and that is not like likely to happen this year any more. It could be 2019 or 2020
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 10:16:35 PM
This is not the year of altcoin, even for all cryptocurrency existed. This year might be bad but it's part of the progress of cryptocurrency as well. If I can tell you, this year has become so bad for crypto. Many ICOs are coming, but they don't progress well. Let's just hope that next year would be better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 22, 2018, 09:45:38 PM
Yes, this year is the worst year of the crypto market, the coins are down and probably dying, so take a careful look before making a decision to invest in this market.
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 09:35:15 PM
if we talk a few years back yes in this year the price is up, but this year is the year where prices are falling different from the year 2017 or 2016 at that time the price actually increased several times, yes hope the future market will improve
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
I don't think this year would be the year of altcoin it seems all coins are dip down now but we can't predict what happen this year just hold some altcoin together with bitcoin let's just hope that will happen..
Activity: 406
August 17, 2018, 02:12:49 PM
unfortunately, this is very bad for cryptocurrency maket. market goes down and always down. this is month 8 but the market still cant grow. i havent known the bad market like this ever
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 17, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
It seems that this year will be remembered to us as a year of stagnation of the crypto currency. This year, holders of crypto currency are very disappointed with the situation. All hope is already in the last months of the year. They can affect the situation for the better, but this year for the crypto currency will remain practically unsuccessful.
Activity: 7
August 17, 2018, 01:30:33 PM
i always buy when price coins down  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
August 17, 2018, 01:24:54 PM
hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

For me personally, altcoins are a way to make money in its infancy. The price of ICO for these coins is very favorable, the price on the exchange will be much higher. Of course not all coins will be listed. I understand that perfectly. But I hope and believe.

I agree with you, sir, indeed this year is the property of altcoins because bitcoin has experienced a significant decline so it cannot predict when bitcoin will increase again. choose altcoin so for that we have to be able to make sure which altcoin will continue to shine in the end of the year and so on for the next year to be successful and continue to be happy.
Activity: 387
August 17, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

For me personally, altcoins are a way to make money in its infancy. The price of ICO for these coins is very favorable, the price on the exchange will be much higher. Of course not all coins will be listed. I understand that perfectly. But I hope and believe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 12:37:00 PM
The altcoins have not been so popular in this year all because of the market dip which is keep on increasing and this time the case id the altcoins rather than the bitcoin which is causing the coins to increase  in volatility and retraction investments
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
May 31, 2018, 02:24:49 AM
Positive news doesn’t affect crypto prices like they used to anymore, only bad news Sad

in a small fud, everyone panics and sell their portfolio immediately, but on good news people waiting to others buying on a small pump. because of this, there is no big pumps nowadays.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
May 30, 2018, 06:46:13 PM
Mmmm i do not think so, it seems to be the extremely opposite of that, almost all the altcoins are priced by a half of what they used to be before, so i think that this was probably not the best year for altcoins, neither for bitcoin after all.
Activity: 42
May 30, 2018, 06:22:18 PM
 Positive news doesn’t affect crypto prices like they used to anymore, only bad news Sad
Pages:
Jump to: