Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN - page 37. (Read 4317 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
I don't know it's good or bad, but in 3 days I lost 0.2b already...
What a sad story  Cry
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
January 23, 2018, 03:59:40 PM
A good confirmation of your thesis is clearly Ripple. The remaining alternative currencies should also grow in 2018, like the entire market. At least this is expected by most analysts
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
January 23, 2018, 03:56:39 PM
Many says that 2018 is a good year for alt coins but there is no good year if it is low in price, maybe it is a good year for the alts coin because it's open a new opportunity to them to have a new users and investors, it is good to invest in other alt coins but make sure that the alt coins that you want to invest is still moving up very fast and not very slow like a turtle, that is for you to earn money.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 21, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
Yes, I've always felt that 2018 is still a bull market for cryptocurrencies.
So that means that all of us can make money in this market, which sounds pretty good. Because Wall Street's financial institutions are preparing to buy cryptocurrency. Grin

And that frightens me!

If the Wall Street mafia gets into crypto in a hard way, it might be the end of the golden age.

Keep in mind that Nakamoto's goal was to create a true alternate system outside the reach of those thugs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 21, 2018, 08:54:54 AM
Yes, I've always felt that 2018 is still a bull market for cryptocurrencies.
So that means that all of us can make money in this market, which sounds pretty good. Because Wall Street's financial institutions are preparing to buy cryptocurrency. Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 21, 2018, 08:49:41 AM
Some of them yes some not, just when i though i can make little profit yesterday the price of coin im holding go down rapidly  Angry choose wisely mate that all i can say

try doing long term investment and keep holding unto that coin until the prices doubles, for now maybe it went down that fast but for sure, there will come a time that it will go up and you should be on alert to withdraw you investment.
Activity: 253
January 21, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
Yes it will be i think because i think positive that altcoin will be success in this year so im so excited about that it seems that it keeps successing in the market economy so it will bot losing down just think positve and be ready
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 08:35:52 AM
From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap
This year will promise for others a big profit. For example, South Korean banks have been providing virtual account services to cryptocurrency exchanges and earning commissions from them. According to data obtained by the country’s Financial Supervisory Service, banks made 36 times more in commission income from crypto exchanges last year than the previous year.
Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/commission-income-crypto-accounts-south-korean-banks/
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 02:01:48 AM
The steam for altcoin will still continue in 2018. One or two years more I think. Based on the line-up of upcoming ICO's, It would be still a good year for Altcoins.
1 or 2 years?  I think that cool project will serve us more...  How old is btc? Now just imagine that new services are coming. Each service becomes separate ecosystem.
No no no, all cryptocurrencies are using the technology from Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coin used blockchain technology. In the past, we called blockchain is the Bitcoin technology, but in order to fit the time and apply to other fields, people have called it with the new name is "blockchain".
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 20, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
2017 was very good for altcoins, I hope this year continue to progress, but also fraud is booming, so be careful what you will choose to invest, because every day launches an altcoin.
Most coins are looking like they are doing well because people were purchasing it while Bitcoin went up.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 20, 2018, 03:41:14 PM
I think it is as a result of need money entering the space, most of these new money are from the hedge fund managers because they are vultures and more money will continue to enter the space, but when this will stop I don't know
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
January 20, 2018, 03:32:08 PM
Recently from the news, Binance, a popular exchange for cryptocurrencies, revealed that 250,000 new users registered to their service in a single day. Kraken has 50,000 new accounts made daily, having a volume of 10,000 new support tickets every day.No are just from the last some months. Many new investors coming in the crytpo world. I hope 2018 will be great for all crytpo.  Cool
Activity: 176
January 20, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
In my opinion 2018 may be the year that can open many opportunities and doors to the crypto world and especially to altcoins, now is the time of growth in the media, thereby attract investors.

Activity: 322
January 20, 2018, 03:04:02 PM
some altcoins realy going good and to the moon very soon again after the biggest down but this year is for alts the special alts not every alt
Activity: 111
January 20, 2018, 02:20:41 PM
yes most of the time. most coins have great potential from the year starts also. but now its declined due to fuds. but i believe blockchain and crypto currency also.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 02:20:30 PM
Altcoin or ICO? Some interesting ICO coming into play now https://www.coingecko.com/ico
Activity: 110
January 20, 2018, 02:18:22 PM
Yes its a promising year for altcoins and I see many of them increase in market this year. Am holding to all my altcoins so I can get profits from them this year.
Activity: 49
January 20, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
I will also go with that statement, many Altcoins are in the market and even new ones are really making waves in the market. For instance telcoin which newly came to the market is really mooning
Activity: 210
January 20, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
The steam for altcoin will still continue in 2018. One or two years more I think. Based on the line-up of upcoming ICO's, It would be still a good year for Altcoins.
1 or 2 years?  I think that cool project will serve us more...  How old is btc? Now just imagine that new services are coming. Each service becomes separate ecosystem.
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 01:54:57 PM
this year and the next. I think that bitcoin is just the beginning for crypto currency. further more. etherium dash ripple for such coins is the future.
Pages:
Jump to: