Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 The Ultimate Guide: Top 7 Altcoins That are Way Undervalued. (Moon time?) (Read 1473 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
What are the best coins on his list?

Is COSS really good?  Its around 50 cents or so at the moment. 

I have high hopes in COSS. I bought 5860 when they were below $0.3. Good thing I listened to Bruce.
But, if COSS exchange is successful, I will just HODL my COSS, because if COSS reach Binance volumes in a few years, I'll earn $4000/month. I won't have to work for as long as the exchange is operational Cheesy
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
once the final airdrops in the next several weeks are distributed there will be less circulating supply and once adopted by the TOR community the value should rise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
DeepOnion. The community is great and once the airdrops are distributed the value will rise.

usually the price goes down after an airdrop...
Activity: 94
DeepOnion. The community is great and once the airdrops are distributed the value will rise.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Thank you very much for informations, thanks to you i had found several interesting coins. I will for sure follow them and hope to get profit with it. By the way do you have any website where you make reviews of coins, or youtube channel? i will like to see it. because thanks to it i can learn about good coins to buy or invest into. Thank you once more for informations.
Activity: 1
Lots of people raving about COSS. Looks promising
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
What are the best coins on his list?

Is COSS really good?  Its around 50 cents or so at the moment. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
subbed

my hidden gem is ITNS (intense coin) - i know, silly name, will be rebranding shortly

it is a privacy coin AND a VPN network backed by blockchain, monero code base, POW/POS - POS will allow you to be an exit node, earning you ITNS for doing so.
Batman you are a genius. I reviewed all of your past picks and you are eerily accurate. Looking forward to seeing more. 
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
COSS coin almost doing 10x in a week weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's value is stable for now, even after the exchange mess. The devs have been a real good sport for the failure and covered up all the customers losses. Talk about being a role model for all the other exchanges.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
HVN & ENJ are the biggest sleeping giants of 2018.
Activity: 98
Since most of the market is in red today and Ethereum remains strong I think it is a good time to buy some more coins from ETH.
My pick at this moment is @Viberate - VIB. Nice updates coming from development team in Q1 of 2018. Check out their roadmap.

If you dont want to spend your ETH  then you can still earn some trough rewarding system.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read more here:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Activity: 5
COSS coin almost doing 10x in a week weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
Oh, at least I found useful thread in the forum. I thought that I have big and good list of altcoins in my portfolio (about 50 alts) , but I know just ark from this thread.  Shocked  I missed CAPP growth, it gave 30x for last month, what do you think about this coin? I'm going to buy , AR technology have big future, don't they?
Activity: 161
I like XSPEC, but have you checked out ZEN? Its not only a privacy coin, which will pretty much tick all boxes also, but its also an upcoming platform. They recently launched their rebrand, you should check their website out Wink
COSS for MANy reasons.  It diversifies your portfolio - there is already a large and growing market need - BINANCE and KUCOIN are doing very well - Team is growing - Listens to investors - UBER low MARKET CAP. 

I expect COSS to be between 250-400M market cap by end of summer.  That would put the coins value at around $3.00- $6.50 (currently at $0.25)

Wow Bruce! About to hit the $3 mark and it is only January 13th. I love you Bruce! Don't you ever forget
Hey bruce can you add me to your newsletter? I can't send you a message because of my newbie status. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Some of the picks here in the OP were gold. Except maybe SUB.

Actually I was a bit surprised he didn't include KuCoinShares in here prior. The value of KCS quadrupled in the past 2 weeks.
COSS has mooned so hard the past few days  Grin
Agreed! It's been up and down a bit the past few actually it mooned really hard right around when I bought it on the 4th. Seems to just be a correction though I have nothing but optimism about this coin, it is my largest gainer so far. seemed like a great choice. I hope Bruce Wayne was right when he was saying it will hit 3-6.5 by summer 2018! Going to hodl this along with my REQ and see how it plays out. Tbh a little unsure about REQ too i want to do some research on it to see if it is actually going anywhere. But Bruce Wayne mentioned it so it must be good. So far my only coin that is actually down is the one that Bruce didn't even recommend which was TRX. Really wondering if I should hodl onto that or just get rid of it once I actually break even with it again! lol. It mooned hard though to around .25 .3 but I am really unsure if this was a good choice or not. Nonetheless Bruce Wayne didn't mention it so I should probably get rid of it. Cheesy
dont care so much what BRUCE is sayin it could be also go completely wrong, hes not the master of the universe.
just because the cryptosphere is unpredictable trust often yourselfs gut feeling not always the opinion of others
right, but if you look on his 3.2m post, I looked at the date he posted to roughly around new years and every single one was a gainer, some of them BIG ones. I have no doubt this guy just generally wanna help his karma by spreading some good knowledge. I have no reason not to believe him as every coin he mentioned was a gainer, that is enough for me lol... I dont think he is the master of the universe, that is why I said I want to do my own research. I dont want to rely on Bruce Wayne from bitcoin talk forum. But he definitely gives some good picks to DO your own research on aye. But yeah I am finding it a lil difficult to find more info about REQ. Regardless my COSS coin is already up more than 100% so I don't care Cheesy and I DON'T think it's a pump and dump either. It's a coin exchange, which means it has huge potential imo, and will ultimately have lower fees than Binance... so yah

EDIT: Besides I am not expecting to make anywhere near the same gains as in that post from when he posted it to when i looked, until 3 months go by. probably even less with the constant and rapid expansion of crypto. but like i said i plan on hodling at least until summer like bruce said. it's only been like a week and a half since he posted this and my investment is already up 100%... Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: