Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 The Ultimate Guide: Top 7 Altcoins That are Way Undervalued. (Moon time?) - page 2. (Read 1505 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
COSS has mooned so hard the past few days  Grin
Agreed! It's been up and down a bit the past few actually it mooned really hard right around when I bought it on the 4th. Seems to just be a correction though I have nothing but optimism about this coin, it is my largest gainer so far. seemed like a great choice. I hope Bruce Wayne was right when he was saying it will hit 3-6.5 by summer 2018! Going to hodl this along with my REQ and see how it plays out. Tbh a little unsure about REQ too i want to do some research on it to see if it is actually going anywhere. But Bruce Wayne mentioned it so it must be good. So far my only coin that is actually down is the one that Bruce didn't even recommend which was TRX. Really wondering if I should hodl onto that or just get rid of it once I actually break even with it again! lol. It mooned hard though to around .25 .3 but I am really unsure if this was a good choice or not. Nonetheless Bruce Wayne didn't mention it so I should probably get rid of it. Cheesy
dont care so much what BRUCE is sayin it could be also go completely wrong, hes not the master of the universe.
just because the cryptosphere is unpredictable trust often yourselfs gut feeling not always the opinion of others
COSS has mooned so hard the past few days  Grin
a bit to fast had to rebuy 3 times and wanna buy again in the dip
Activity: 5
COSS has mooned so hard the past few days  Grin
Agreed! It's been up and down a bit the past few actually it mooned really hard right around when I bought it on the 4th. Seems to just be a correction though I have nothing but optimism about this coin, it is my largest gainer so far. seemed like a great choice. I hope Bruce Wayne was right when he was saying it will hit 3-6.5 by summer 2018! Going to hodl this along with my REQ and see how it plays out. Tbh a little unsure about REQ too i want to do some research on it to see if it is actually going anywhere. But Bruce Wayne mentioned it so it must be good. So far my only coin that is actually down is the one that Bruce didn't even recommend which was TRX. Really wondering if I should hodl onto that or just get rid of it once I actually break even with it again! lol. It mooned hard though to around .25 .3 but I am really unsure if this was a good choice or not. Nonetheless Bruce Wayne didn't mention it so I should probably get rid of it. Cheesy
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
COSS has mooned so hard the past few days  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I think XSPEC is an altcoin with some upside and then their technology is very new and I personally really appreciate their team.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Activity: 5
COSS to the moon! REQ is up too but WOW! COSS TO THE MOON! THANK U BRUCE WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DA MAN. GOD BLESS U
Activity: 149
Interesting list, but some of the "sleeper coin" as you name them have just made a 300% rise which is not exactly sleeping, and others got pumped hard just after you made this post - be this a coincidence or not. So they are not any more exactly cheap. But thanks anyway, I will make my research on them.
Im also hodl a bit of all,but im looking for lower value with bigger up pot.
Activity: 56
Great post, thanks, will did deeper.
Activity: 3
Thanks a lot for the sharing.  Am holding:
- COSS
- Waves
- Xspec
- DeepOnion

It does look like this parabolic market won't end well.  Until then, let's milk what we can from the crypto market!
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
I will give credit where credit is due.

I read about COSS for the first time in this thread. Then read more about COSS.
Dumped all my NEO at $75 each. NEO is worth about $106 each currently.
However COSS went from $0.25 when I bought it to $0.54 currently, so I more than doubled my profit.
Thanks a bunch Wink

However I still think that SunContract is better investment than Power Ledger. Power Ledger is 20x the market cap. That is huge.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Thanks for the share. Been following some of those coins. I will try also to accumulate slowly. Too bad I cancelled my ICO investment on Ark. Got some coins on low market cap coins like Humaniq, Centra, Deep Onion, Espers, PTOY, DGB and many more. 2018 will be bigger than 2017 as we approach to becoming mainstream.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Here is my list of seven:
1) DeepOnion - Wallet integrated with the tor network, DeepVault (stores file validation credentials directly onto the DeepOnion blockchain which allows you to verify the files integrity from anywhere), mobile wallets, will have DeepSend (mixing), will have smart contracts, will have VoteCenteral (community will direct future developments), will implement zero-knowledge protocol (true anonymity).
2) Solaris - instant transactions, Obfuscation, masternodes, zerocoin protocol, seesaw rewards (balances staking and masternode ratios to promote both).
3) Oyster Pearl - Allows web-page owners to include HTML code that will utilize their visitor's CPU and GPU power to mine (with permission).  The extra source of income will eliminate the need to annoy visitors with ads.  The PRL currency will be used as a form of payment to store files on IOTA's tangle.  Perfect mix of Ethereum and IOTA attributes.
4) ALTCOM soon to be SONO - dedicated devs, masternodes around the corner, novel idea, gaming coin, Sonohub portal coming which will allow you to launch games, find friends and VOIP with your team.  Plans to host esports games.  Very high risk, high reward.
5) PIRL - Ethash masternode, large team, Poseidon platform coming which will have a marketplace, payment gateway, smart contracts control panel, dApps platform and an exchange.  Very convenient smart contract platform on its own blockchain.

Too lazy to write about coins you should already know about...

6) Wabi
7) DragonChain
Beside from the advices here.
I discovered recently added is here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptopay/
with Supply of 90m and currently ~.20 pretty cheap in comparison to similiar projects like TenX or OMG.

The whole thing looks like legit a coin, but 2 things im worried about.
Its a old one from 2014, could speak for lazy devs etc.
Its only traded by hitbtc, has a reputation as "scammer exchange".
Sth else  have to take care of or would you recommend to buy anyway?
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Thank you. Your sharing is very useful. I will pay attention to the development of these tokens. These tokens may indeed be potential tokens. Then I think I will buy some tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
some alt you say is already in my portfolio, I am sure that coss, ark, power ledger and genesis will have good potential in the future. many people mock me for choosing the atl, but I'm sure and maybe a few more months will make me happy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
You already made an new guide but looks like your first one is a flop. Only Xrp is doing good and you said Sia is shit that is now rising from its death. And also IOTA is already dominated by XRB in this moment.
Activity: 8
Great list, I'll take a loot a those I don't know yet. COSS looks like a really promising project with great price upside and dividends that are really appealing if the exchange succeeds Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: