Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 - The Year of the ICO's - page 4. (Read 305 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:33:31 PM
    To all individual initial coin offering investors: I decided to do a detailed research on most ICO's (past, ongoing, and upcoming) and determine which of them have a high chance to reach long-term sustainability. Additionally, as most of us know, we're mostly interested in vastly accumulating profit, thus, I decided to list all of the ICO's which have a lot of potential and provide a high ROI. Enjoy and feel free to add other projects.

1. Telegram ICO - Adroitly positioned in providing a platform that combines various properties. TON aims to deliver a fast, scalable blockchain with support for decentralized applications, distributed file storage, and micro-payments. As we've seen it in Marketing - people buy the brand. Therefore, this giant proves to me one of the most anticipated ICOs for this years thanks to its competitive advantage and added value, along with its international renown of the company behind.

2. The Bee Token - even though it ended, this project gather market cap of $5 million ahead of schedule. The project focused on a decentralized marketplace where hosts make additional income, guests find unique accommodations and mediators resolve disputes quickly and easily. In other words, the bee token was a real estate sharing platform, based on the sharing economy philosophy, which proved to me among the giants.

3. Friendz ICO - Friendz is a tool that lets multinational companies involve a community of users on social networks for marketing purposes. Users get rewarded for creating contents for brands and sharing these contents on their personal social network profile. Friendz has an already working product, €1.2m in revenues, 200 clients, and an enormous potential - the very first digital marketing coin.

4. AgroTechFarm - ATF farm is a Russian-based company and is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. It is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. The tokens are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise and strive to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. Solid team, well-written whitepaper. The pre-e just begun so now it's the time to hop aboard the hype train.

5. KODAK - the internationally preeminent company, KODAK, failed to grasp an opportunity before in terms of digital camera. Therefore, the giant decided to seize the Cryptocurrency opportunity and to reincarnate from the ashes, stronger than ever. According to the information available, the coin allows photographers to take part in a new economy for photography, to receive payment for licensing their work immediately upon sale, and to sell their work on a secure blockchain platform. The hype around it is huge and the white paper is neatly written.

BTC Feel free to share your thoughts! BTC
    Pages:
    Jump to: