Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 - What are your thoughts? (Read 287 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
June 02, 2018, 08:02:08 AM
Actually the market right now is quite normal compare to last year's price. i remember people talking about selling their bitcoins cause the price may not recover but as you can see they judge wrong instead the price get high.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:54:28 AM
Institutional investment hasn't come in yet but the signs are there that it's coming soon. That is all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 07:53:28 AM
I likable the REMME cast. Data cover is my antecedence. This project working the difficulty of cybersecurity and is allot to help mankind.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
June 02, 2018, 07:47:12 AM
Today I read a pretty good article. Unfortunately, I can not give the link, local language. The author quite logically explains the behavior of the market from his point of view. Why we haven't performance "ToTheMoon" in a half of year already.
I want to hear your opinion, but don't need useless messages, please.
1. The crisis of inflated expectations. Our expectations of price increases have nothing to do with the real progress in development. Many listen to experienced marketers, but really good projects without advertising go unnoticed.
2. Too many inexperienced investors. They came to the crypto not for the future, they came for a month. If they manage to earn a lot, then maybe in a couple of months will come again. They don't store a lot of money in cryptocurrencies but immediately withdraw from circulation by reducing capitalization.
What are the other thoughts?
At present the situation don't seems to be in favour of cryptocoins as we are witnessing the past downfalls as prices of all the major cryptos are once again falling but the market will turn green for sure after few months and prices will once again surge but the actual boost cannot be predicted.So we will have to wait till the last month and 2018 is going to be a tough year.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
June 02, 2018, 07:42:45 AM
Today I read a pretty good article. Unfortunately, I can not give the link, local language. The author quite logically explains the behavior of the market from his point of view. Why we haven't performance "ToTheMoon" in a half of year already.
1. The crisis of inflated expectations. Our expectations of price increases have nothing to do with the real progress in development. Many listen to experienced marketers, but really good projects without advertising go unnoticed.
2. Too many inexperienced investors. They came to the crypto not for the future, they came for a month. If they manage to earn a lot, then maybe in a couple of months will come again. They don't store a lot of money in cryptocurrencies but immediately withdraw from circulation by reducing capitalization.
Well for me the most reason why we haven't reach our price expectation now that we are halfway through the year is because many investors especially the ones with higher stakes are getting greedier everyday.  There are price manipulation issues creating false hope inviting more to invest and then loosing at the end making the price flactuate by the minute..This will only change if the dirty players will stop and let the real score precides on the cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. I hope that i can see the real potential of bitcoin soon..
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 02, 2018, 07:40:31 AM
Its very normal year like in the past years.I think maybe this year can be good for ETH.We'll see.In this year , There are too many good projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
Very attractive year for investors.Still waiting good things for ETH.Market situtations generally are fine.Day by day , crypto world is growing.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
I think it would be weird if the project is really good without ads. And from inexperienced investors, they also contribute a lot to the total market capitalization. Do you expect who comes first will enjoy more results?
Activity: 84
June 01, 2018, 03:49:19 AM
I think that this is the most difficult year for the crypt as a whole. It seems to me that it is not worthwhile considering the long-term investment in general, at least now. I would not buy coins at all yet ..

This 2018 I''m being positive about the condition of the crypto currency, I predict that it will shock the traders and investor of its comeback especially the bitcoin that came down in the market in the last year. I hope this 2018 and in more coming years it will make its noise again in the black market, I've been following the conditions of the bitcoin since last year and now bitcoin is in major silence in the market, but I still believe in it's own capacity to comeback very soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 28, 2018, 05:39:46 AM
I think that this is the most difficult year for the crypt as a whole. It seems to me that it is not worthwhile considering the long-term investment in general, at least now. I would not buy coins at all yet ..
Activity: 146
May 28, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
Many listen to experienced marketers, but really good projects without advertising go unnoticed.

I agree with this statement. Now I see in the market that the money flows into those companies around which HYIP, and not those that have a good product and really worth projects! I invested in ISO, but after the exchange price fell by 60%, because there is no HYIP around, but the project is worth it, I will wait.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 05:18:27 AM
I agree with your second point of view. Indeed, many of my friends have no experience with cryptocurrencies at all. They are only interested in seeing that Bitcoin and altcoins are lucrative in the news. They do not even know what is the blockchain!Once they enter the market, they will only chase the crazy rising altcoins. They cannot see the huge trap hidden behind the crazy rising altcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 05:12:47 AM
2018 with cryptocurrency !
a first half of trouble and bear markets.
the second half will be a big boom, while many people will scratch their heads for having panic with the market.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 05:10:15 AM
I think that 2018 was a pass between the great growth of the market and the time when it starts to stand,but I hope that soon the market will come to life and the prices will again begin to grow rapidly up
Activity: 3
May 28, 2018, 05:01:30 AM
well 2018 will be a fruitful year for all bitcoin earner i hope that this will be the positive year to all token earner we do hope that this will be the year of good fortune to all  token savers lets hope that no more scams in the coming year not only in 2018 but also through the coming years lets give everyone the best of lucks
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
May 28, 2018, 04:44:35 AM
I have no common opinion.

I believe that the market is crypto-currency and ICO will continue to grow due to global demand.

The cost of crypto-currency can at the same time drop significantly so that more investors can buy coins

Just like what I have in mind. Crypto market cap will gradually increase every year, as more and more people will become aware of cryptocurrency in the upcoming years as well as the demand will continously increase.
I think the bear market today is an opportunity for many investors to buy their favorite coins before the bull market starts.

however, there are still many who are afraid of investing under these conditions. they are afraid of a market that still has possibilities for the worse. although it could be the market will be bullish faster. a very volatile market movement makes investors think twice

One must be afraid if they just invest because of the hype, and they are called the weak hands, who doesnt usually have any idea how much range would a certain coin would increase or decrease, specially Bitcoin which is a very volatile cryptocurrency. Doubt doesnt really help our investment, thats why we need to study and research the coins we want to buy.
Those investors you have mentioned are very unfortunate for they will just continue to make losses.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 08:44:15 AM
I think that this year is not quite ordinary for cryptocurrencies.
1. The big growth of popularity is positive. Great interest on the part of governments (taxes, bans, loud speeches) is negative.
2. In the past, there were few random people in the crypto world. Here you are absolutely right. Now all these people are involved in these investments. They know nothing about technology. This and minors, large investors with an entrance is not more than a week. This is very bad for the industry.
3. Furious growth of fraud. This is a real problem and a threat. In my opinion, it repels many potential long-term investors.
Activity: 364
May 26, 2018, 06:39:48 PM
I have no common opinion.

I believe that the market is crypto-currency and ICO will continue to grow due to global demand.

The cost of crypto-currency can at the same time drop significantly so that more investors can buy coins

Just like what I have in mind. Crypto market cap will gradually increase every year, as more and more people will become aware of cryptocurrency in the upcoming years as well as the demand will continously increase.
I think the bear market today is an opportunity for many investors to buy their favorite coins before the bull market starts.

however, there are still many who are afraid of investing under these conditions. they are afraid of a market that still has possibilities for the worse. although it could be the market will be bullish faster. a very volatile market movement makes investors think twice
Activity: 153
May 26, 2018, 06:38:01 PM
2018 first 6 months bitcoin market is on very slow mode market may recover in the second half with positive signs of previous all time high
Yes i also agree on that, based on my observation on the trend first and second quarter we will be experiencing a bearish market. However, on third quarter it will recover and maybe we can sell our coins with a little profit on it. And on the fourth quarter, definitely we will have a bullish market and it will be a perfect time to sell and gain a much bigger profit.
Activity: 210
May 26, 2018, 06:19:42 PM
2018 first 6 months bitcoin market is on very slow mode market may recover in the second half with positive signs of previous all time high
Pages:
Jump to: