Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 - What are your thoughts? - page 3. (Read 287 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
May 25, 2018, 03:27:39 AM
A bloody year is going to be a green year for sure.
Just timing matters and after october bitcoin and all crypto market will turn to green for sure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
May 25, 2018, 03:24:39 AM
Today I read a pretty good article. Unfortunately, I can not give the link, local language. The author quite logically explains the behavior of the market from his point of view. Why we haven't performance "ToTheMoon" in a half of year already.
I want to hear your opinion, but don't need useless messages, please.
1. The crisis of inflated expectations. Our expectations of price increases have nothing to do with the real progress in development. Many listen to experienced marketers, but really good projects without advertising go unnoticed.
2. Too many inexperienced investors. They came to the crypto not for the future, they came for a month. If they manage to earn a lot, then maybe in a couple of months will come again. They don't store a lot of money in cryptocurrencies but immediately withdraw from circulation by reducing capitalization.
What are the other thoughts?

I think the year 2018 was very tough for the crypto market because of the so many regulations and ban threats from every corner of the crypto space. From government all over the world to Facebook to Google threats the crypto market responded negatively to all of them. So market performance was affected. Recently it's trying to stabilized with great efforts. Let us see how it goes before the end of the year. Thanks
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 02:55:38 AM
At the moment and think about it, the situation of the past is repeated. So we'll have to wait for the end of the year and see what happens. The day before yesterday I read an article where bitcoin was predicted to fall to 2800 dollars
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
May 24, 2018, 02:38:15 PM
Today I read a pretty good article. Unfortunately, I can not give the link, local language. The author quite logically explains the behavior of the market from his point of view. Why we haven't performance "ToTheMoon" in a half of year already.
I want to hear your opinion, but don't need useless messages, please.
1. The crisis of inflated expectations. Our expectations of price increases have nothing to do with the real progress in development. Many listen to experienced marketers, but really good projects without advertising go unnoticed.
2. Too many inexperienced investors. They came to the crypto not for the future, they came for a month. If they manage to earn a lot, then maybe in a couple of months will come again. They don't store a lot of money in cryptocurrencies but immediately withdraw from circulation by reducing capitalization.
What are the other thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: