Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 World Cup discussion and information thread - page 29. (Read 16635 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Sweden shocked the world with a win over Portugal as i never expected them to win the match against a team lead by Cristiano Ronaldo and that too in his home town ,João Cancelo is the villain here as he netted the third and final goal so that Sweden could win . Grin i am really furious that i lost a huge amount of money with this match as i expected Portugal to win the match.

Still this was frendly but schoking defeat in last minutes of match. Sweden did good job in this match no matter if this was frendly.

BTW we have first team that is qualified for WC next year its Brazil, so besides host nation they will be sure participant in the tournament. For this came fact that Uruguay and Argentina lost matches so they need only mathematical one point in next 4 games.
How do we know they will get 1 points in the next 4 games? Cheesy
All kidding aside it was quick, the games are still very early for Euro games does the latin america cup start earlier or is there less teams there? How is it decided so early in the season?

Argentina is in 5th place, so there is no warranty about them being in the top 4, they may have to dispute against the Oceania for a spot in the world cup, also Chile and Uruguay have both 23 points, so things are undecided in South America.

On the other hand, Ecuador has 20 points and Peru 18, so probably there will be no changes about who will be in the top 5, unless Argentina keep losing against teams like Bolivia
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Sweden shocked the world with a win over Portugal as i never expected them to win the match against a team lead by Cristiano Ronaldo and that too in his home town ,João Cancelo is the villain here as he netted the third and final goal so that Sweden could win . Grin i am really furious that i lost a huge amount of money with this match as i expected Portugal to win the match.

Still this was frendly but schoking defeat in last minutes of match. Sweden did good job in this match no matter if this was frendly.

BTW we have first team that is qualified for WC next year its Brazil, so besides host nation they will be sure participant in the tournament. For this came fact that Uruguay and Argentina lost matches so they need only mathematical one point in next 4 games.
How do we know they will get 1 points in the next 4 games? Cheesy
All kidding aside it was quick, the games are still very early for Euro games does the latin america cup start earlier or is there less teams there? How is it decided so early in the season?
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Lionel Messi will miss the next match against Boliva from getting himself suspended from swearing at an official during Argentina's last game against Chile.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/28/football/football-messi-argentina-ban/index.html

What was he thinking? Embarrassed

that sux for them. lucky for them, they still have other great players.  odds are quiet high for argentinas's win. (2.060)
They ended up losing anyways.
And Messi is out for their next 4 matches, if they even get that far anyways. Which i doubt they will.
He got fined for it $10,000  which he makes in an hour of play so that is nothing to him.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
The Argentine coach should take the blame for this defeat, why are the likes of Aguero and Lavezzi on the bench for Argentina and after the harm is done. you bring him in. Poor performance by the Argentina players.
I am really disappointed with the kind of performance by Argentina as i expected them to score goals to,it is really unfortunate to loose Lionel Messi due to a suspension just before the match and now they have lost the match 2-0 against Bolivia and without the great Messi Argentina has won just won one match out of eight in these qualifiers which is a frightening result as the team is dependent on his shoulders.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Five out of five times in the last five games between Trinidad and Tobago versus Mexico, the total goals were above 3 goals and since they both win at matches at their home turf, Its better to go for goals rather FT O 2.5 total goals.
The Argentine coach should take the blame for this defeat, why are the likes of Aguero and Lavezzi on the bench for Argentina and after the harm is done. you bring him in. Poor performance by the Argentina players.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
well, Bolivia has dominated argentina the first 30mins.  Cry Cry

every play in home and play in LAPAZ, bolivia is always can get advanatge
not only play in home, lapaz is very high id DPL, another team can very dificult is play in there, not only argentina, all team, is brazil is play in lapaz same too very dificult to get win

resounding defeat for Argentina against Bolivia for 2-0.
Now play the next three games without Messi (suspended for four matches) and can endanger the qualification.
Activity: 146

not only play in home, lapaz is very high id DPL, another team can very dificult is play in there, not only argentina, all team, is brazil is play in lapaz same too very dificult to get win

true.. lucky for me, colombia just scored their 2nd goal. my bets may come even after all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Bolivia scored a goal in the first half but the squad of Argentina is very bad.
And in the same way we can say badly on the ground that in short it is a disadvantage.
I think if the players like Argentina dybala and aquero are putting early in the second half, they will find goals. But now bolivia can keep this score.

I will be going for a Home Win or Draw for Honduras in their home game against Costa, Both teams are equally good against each other. I dont see many goals in this game as well. Going for FT O 1.5 in this game.
Going for a straight win for Chile against Venezuela, Having won all their last five games against Venezuela, there is no doubt Chile is going to have a field day against Venezuela, Apart from the straight win, I am also going for FT O 2.5 goals for the home side.
Ecuador faces Colombia at the Olimpico Atahualpa, I will be going for a draw in this game, But i strongly believe that Colombia have an edge even though they are playing away from home. The better option will be going for goals FT O 2.5
Bolivia faces Argentina at home and even with the suspension of their star man i bet there is nothing Bolivia can do to dent the Wold Cup hopes of the Argentines, record shows that they have won just once against Argentina drawing three games and losing seven games. I am tipping for an Away Win or Draw for Argentina.
I prefer Chile vs Venezuela. Venezuela is the weakest team in the group and Chile needs points to increase their position. But, since the odds for Chile to win the game is too low, I will consider to bet at other market too. Under 3.5 goals @1.84.

yeah, that seems like a safe bet.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I prefer Chile vs Venezuela. Venezuela is the weakest team in the group and Chile needs points to increase their position. But, since the odds for Chile to win the game is too low, I will consider to bet at other market too. Under 3.5 goals @1.84.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
how about tomorrow's game colombia vs ecuador. Colombia has a better team imo, but ecuador needs/has to win..

colombia is good team, and many player have high quality
and tomorrow play in home too, so i think colombia can easy to win from ecuador, and this match over 2.5 goal

Over 2.5 goals seems interesting pick for this match because it will good fight between these 2 teams. Both will play with the winning spirit that is why I will place my bet on over goals.
Pages:
Jump to: