Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 World Cup discussion and information thread - page 30. (Read 16635 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
how about tomorrow's game colombia vs ecuador. Colombia has a better team imo, but ecuador needs/has to win..
one thing i love about south American ball games is usually the home team usually wins their game

we certainly cant write off Ecuador but Columbia might be the victor here.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Lionel Messi will miss the next match against Boliva from getting himself suspended from swearing at an official during Argentina's last game against Chile.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/28/football/football-messi-argentina-ban/index.html

What was he thinking? Embarrassed

that sux for them. lucky for them, they still have other great players.  odds are quiet high for argentinas's win. (2.060)
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Lionel Messi will miss the next match against Boliva from getting himself suspended from swearing at an official during Argentina's last game against Chile.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/28/football/football-messi-argentina-ban/index.html

What was he thinking? Embarrassed
Activity: 966
how about tomorrow's game colombia vs ecuador. Colombia has a better team imo, but ecuador needs/has to win..
I amaze that bookies are still favor Ecuador over Colombia. After Ecuador been defeated by Paraguay 2 - 1 and their last meeting with Colombia was totally humiliated, odds should be on Colombia side, but it didn't. Indeed, Ecuador need a win for a 3 points, but I don't think Ecuador can do anything to win, defense for a draw is way more positive.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

colombia is good team, and many player have high quality
and tomorrow play in home too, so i think colombia can easy to win from ecuador, and this match over 2.5 goal
Activity: 146
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Sweden to beat Belarus
Netherlands to beat Bulgaria
Belgium to beat Greece
Portugal to beat Hungary
Cyprus - Estonia BTTS
Andorra - Faroe Islands BTTS

the only team that i doubt nowadays is just netherlands ,
they play not like the previous generation who play total football ,
i doubt netherlands can win over bulgaria , it might ended draw ,
portugal and belgium should win easily like having 2 margin goals or more.

And the award for the biggest surprise of the night goes to Bulgaria for beating the Netherlands at home 2-0  Grin I honestly don't know what's up with the Dutch team but it seems to be regressing and not progressing. Maybe they need to fire that disappointing coach Blind?

i told you wendigo netherlands squad now is full of sh*t ,
they might will not qualified for another biggest international competition ,
a lot of sportsbettor suffering huge lost maybe today ,
but not with me , i have got quite good odds for placing bulgaria moneyline  Grin .

netherland need regeneration team
this now netherland squad have not striker high quality same van nistelroy,kluivert, van bansten or more
have not striker opportunist and finisher
not shocking anymore now when have to see netherlands to lost ,
the squad are not as bright as france squad that full of young stars ,
when netherlands have no promising young player like kingsley coman, moussa dembele and the latest kylian mbappe ,
no star player like griezmann , pogba, kante etc. the end of netherlands footbal history is near.
with Netherlands announcing that they have fired Danny Blind as manager just after the defeat by Bulgaria means that they still far from being oki.
Blind was manager of the team for just 20 months and 18 matches managing to get 7 wins 4 draws and 7 losses making it as low as 39% winning percentage . And that is not good especially after failing to qualify for the Euro last year.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Emre purple is really going to be one of the new stars you will come to.
I think it's a very good performance and more talent for being a young person.
Turkey has made a good preparation game today and will show what is ready.

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Great Piszczek goal for Poland after briliant pass from young Zielinski.He is still U-21 two more years and Napoli will sell him to Juve for minimum 70 mln euro

I think is very expensive if price untul reach 70 million euro
and juventus still have much high quality striker, higuaian, dyabala and more

Zielinski is midfielder still very young but he did great improvement from the time he has joined Napoli,if any club will like to buy him now must pay 70mln,future is uknown but he is great talent.Poland didnt play great football yesterday but we had two really nice goals
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Sweden to beat Belarus
Netherlands to beat Bulgaria
Belgium to beat Greece
Portugal to beat Hungary
Cyprus - Estonia BTTS
Andorra - Faroe Islands BTTS

the only team that i doubt nowadays is just netherlands ,
they play not like the previous generation who play total football ,
i doubt netherlands can win over bulgaria , it might ended draw ,
portugal and belgium should win easily like having 2 margin goals or more.

And the award for the biggest surprise of the night goes to Bulgaria for beating the Netherlands at home 2-0  Grin I honestly don't know what's up with the Dutch team but it seems to be regressing and not progressing. Maybe they need to fire that disappointing coach Blind?

i told you wendigo netherlands squad now is full of sh*t ,
they might will not qualified for another biggest international competition ,
a lot of sportsbettor suffering huge lost maybe today ,
but not with me , i have got quite good odds for placing bulgaria moneyline  Grin .

netherland need regeneration team
this now netherland squad have not striker high quality same van nistelroy,kluivert, van bansten or more
have not striker opportunist and finisher
not shocking anymore now when have to see netherlands to lost ,
the squad are not as bright as france squad that full of young stars ,
when netherlands have no promising young player like kingsley coman, moussa dembele and the latest kylian mbappe ,
no star player like griezmann , pogba, kante etc. the end of netherlands footbal history is near.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Its been a good day for me today. All predicted bets turn out correct 100% record.
I saw the highlights and I should of bet on the predicted winners of these matches today then I would be in the green instead of the red.
All the favorite teams won for their countries. Include Belgium, Portugal (Ronaldo 2 goals! Shocked ), Germany, England, Poland and the Netherlands.

I think you did not saw them the correct way : Belgium drawed 1-1 and Netherlands lost 2-0...
Activity: 588
Great Piszczek goal for Poland after briliant pass from young Zielinski.He is still U-21 two more years and Napoli will sell him to Juve for minimum 70 mln euro

I think is very expensive if price untul reach 70 million euro
and juventus still have much high quality striker, higuaian, dyabala and more
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1008
Its been a good day for me today. All predicted bets turn out correct 100% record.
I saw the highlights and I should of bet on the predicted winners of these matches today then I would be in the green instead of the red.
All the favorite teams won for their countries. Include Belgium, Portugal (Ronaldo 2 goals! Shocked ), Germany, England, Poland and the Netherlands.
Activity: 126
Activity: 126
All my bets and tips paid off today as well. Glad to have made some money today.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Lukasz Piszczek saved the day!!! And Lukasz saved my parlay..So many cards on that match..Whew..

Anyone betting in Oceania/Conmebol qualifiers? For sure New Zealand will win against Fiji. So that's a good bet to place. For South America and North America, i'm gunning for Mexico, Argentina and Chile.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Boom Montenegro VS Poland Lewandowski score from free kick,great goal,taff game,Montenegro players are getting nervous,small risky bet red card for Montenegro player

There are 3 players with yellow card right now so you might actually win your bet if any of it committed the second yellow card. Montenegro and poland are actually on a different level so Im glad that I actually make a good bet by taking poland moneyline although that the current score is still 0-1 however Im confident with Poland
Pab
legendary
Boom Montenegro VS Poland Lewandowski score from free kick,great goal,taff game,Montenegro players are getting nervous,small risky bet red card for Montenegro player
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Will go for two games only

San Marino - Czech Republic, win Czech and over 2.5 goals
Azerbaijan - Germany, win Germany

I only looked at 1.10 odds in two games, shortly Germany and the Czech Republic is a heavy favorite on this issue. Even if a combi boiler is built in both, it will not give anything.

San Marino VS Czech: This match will score over 3.5. Already the house has eaten too many goals past.

Azerbaijan VS Germany: I think if the full squad is in Germany it will probably score 3 goals. It's a goal in the first half.

England VS Lithuania: The English can not be certain of the right and left, they can finish the first half with 2 goals.

It's the same in three games. Germany has scored more goals than I expected. England has scored more than 1.5 goals.

Northern Ireland VS Norway

For Norway, this match has important puana needs. But the host will not give up this match and I will have a mutual goal.

Montenegro VS Poland

As the Polish squad does not lack very well. In both teams, they often scored and tied in matches played between them. I think this time I say poland will win or double chance can be played.

Malta vs Slovakia

I guess Slovakia will likely win a comfortable win. I guess my idea is to do handicap in this game. The first half scored a goal for slovakia.

Pages:
Jump to: