Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 YEAR OF THE DOG,SHOULD I BUY DOGE? - page 2. (Read 958 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 05:37:12 AM
I'm not too sure about Doge coin, I think the new year won't really affect doge coin prices, I think it's very strange to measure the value of an altcoin just because the new year, Doge has to innovate and cooperate with other companies, I think Doge must imitate Ripple and Stellar Lumens.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 05:31:46 AM
We all know that doge is the most shit of all shitcoin,thats the fact.How does the new year will affect to its price?

ha-ha, what a story. Why shitcoin? Pretty nice coin for a quick and small transactions, much usefuller that paying for something with BTC when the comission is higher than the price Wink
Activity: 43
August 07, 2018, 05:29:18 AM
I like doge however very little on the grounds that the supply is boundless and I don't perceive any eventual fate of it despite the fact that the coin existed numerous years as of now.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
You should seriously think carefully if you really want to invest in DOGE. Everyone knew the start point of DOGE even with a short pump or positive news, it won't go any farther than that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I would advise to stay away from DOGE.  It is a classic and has its rightful place in crypto history, however I think with all the new opportunities and advancements that have been made that DOGE coins best days are behind it. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
We all know that doge is the most shit of all shitcoin,thats the fact.How does the new year will affect to its price?
The coin was created in December 2013 and it currently occupies the 43th position in the list of cryptocurrencies based on market cap. .Despite its recent gains, Dogecoin cannot currently be categorized as one of the best performers of 2017.So i think it would be better not to buy doge.
Activity: 29
buy a Dodge if you want.. but the year will not affect its price Grin
Activity: 126
February 01, 2018, 03:21:36 PM
Year of the dog or the year of the dragon does not affect the price of Doge. It is influenced more by the amount of investment of people who believe in the future of this crypto currency. If you think that it will grow, buy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 06:38:30 AM
Quite often, I meet this opinion in recent years, as soon as this year began. Maybe it's really worth it to buy DogeCoins, because it will be related to the dog year, although my knowledge in this plan is higher on the level of noob.
Activity: 649
January 31, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

The coin was created in December 2013 and it currently occupies the 43th position in the list of cryptocurrencies based on market cap. .Despite its recent gains, Dogecoin cannot currently be categorized as one of the best performers of 2017.So i think it would be better not to buy doge.
Doge has been quite and no improvements its value. Yes their is no effect and no relation to cryptocurrency even this is the year of dog. Hence, I dont agree to buy doge price is stock up and no development indeed.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 31, 2018, 06:35:28 AM
If you are going to buy dogecoin, only relying on year of dog, then investing is not yours thing.
Activity: 56
January 08, 2018, 02:34:10 AM
Seems funny to say but i has a tremendous growth since december hahahhah, chines are very superstitious
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
January 06, 2018, 03:47:11 PM
The doggy coin seems to be growing steady,i find this post funny when the fengshui people will surely will hurt to this shitcoin,but yes i will buying doge just for fun it is 300% up right now.
Activity: 238
January 06, 2018, 03:40:53 PM
as we should not use such words for any coin, but i think it is not veru good coin but can increase a bit in 2018 maybe
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

No offense but I find it funny when you relate feng shui to crypto  Grin Not a believer but maybe if you are planning to hold , but why not look and invest to much more promising coin? Alt coin is bullish right now as bitcoin stabalizes and playing around 14 - 17k , research and participate to different ICO that you find promising.
Activity: 294
January 06, 2018, 03:13:36 PM
In 2018 I think that DOGE will rise substantially judging from its recent performance it may indeed be the year of the DOGE, I suggest you invest in it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 03:05:39 PM
Today, the price of doge is growing. And this is a cyclical situation. And on these cycles of growth and fall of the doge can be earned. But this does not mean that I advise you to invest in doge.I would not invest. Grin
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
January 06, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
Well, if you believe so. Make sure to hire a shaman to bless your decision.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
January 06, 2018, 08:52:28 AM
Doge is doing good today 50% up and its getting more massive seems you are right chinese people will buy this for their fengshui.
Activity: 542
January 06, 2018, 08:13:18 AM
It's a silly decision to buy DOGE that is in suspend mode for ages already while there are hundreds of really promising projects.

Absolutely agree, if you buy, only then, when she falls down, although it may surprise you. His only advantage is the presence in all markets and low commissions. After all, there are already coins and absolutely no commissions.
Pages:
Jump to: