Pages:
Author

Topic: [2019-02-24] 3 Properties,are being sold for cryptocurrencies in the Philippines - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 62
This news seems very interesting and promising for the future of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
It puzzles me how the local real estate authorities will react to this selling, and how this transaction will be recorded in the systems. Will this transaction trigger a bureaucratic domino? I am not aware of the legislation in the Philippines this is why I am asking.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
3 Properties, are being sold for cryptocurrencies in the Philippines

The homeowner of not just 1, but 3 houses in the Philippines, is looking to sell them in exchange of cryptocurrencies.
On three separate Facebook posts, Dr. Joel Advincula, licensed broker and realtor at RE/MAX Advantage Iloilo, has recently shared 3 properties being sold in Iloilo City, Philippines.

One of the owners of the said properties, investor Jonha Richman, is open to either cash buyers or “cryptocurrencies” – also known as ‘digital money’ as form of payments.

Full article on https://www.cryptosteem.com/properties-sold-for-cryptocurrencies/

Wow,that's great.3 purchases out of probably 1 million property purchases in the Phillipines is a great start. Grin
Now I'm waiting to see when the governement of the Phillipines is going to ban crypto real estate purchases,due to the tax paying frauds.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
At this existing bitcoin price, the owner is highly knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. The value would be triple in just a year if the said house be sold at the current rate. That's a good move and certainly, give me an idea in the future dealings out of this kind.

The Philippines is always one of the top destinations in Asia on crypto spending. No tax, no regulations but with high business appreciation.

I'm gonna sell my house now so I can buy 3 more in December when bitcoin increased.

This is rather a PR move by him. If he really wants cryptocurrency he can sell it for fiat and then buy crypto. The result will be the same because there are no fes when you buy cryptocurrency OTC and very little fees when you buy on exchange.
Also selling for fiat would be much easier because not many people own crypto compared to those who own fiat.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
At this existing bitcoin price, the owner is highly knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. The value would be triple in just a year if the said house be sold at the current rate. That's a good move and certainly, give me an idea in the future dealings out of this kind.

The Philippines is always one of the top destinations in Asia on crypto spending. No tax, no regulations but with high business appreciation.

I'm gonna sell my house now so I can buy 3 more in December when bitcoin increased.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
That's true that Philippines is one of the firm adopters of crypto/blockchain tech, besides there are still a lot of people viewed bitcoin as a scam which I really don't get while the central bank acknowledged this technology. Little by little, crypto companies starting to build businesses on the Philippines while the government is kinda crypto-friendly.

I will be amazed if some of my countrymen will really buy this house/s using crypto/bitcoin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 1
3 Properties, are being sold for cryptocurrencies in the Philippines

The homeowner of not just 1, but 3 houses in the Philippines, is looking to sell them in exchange of cryptocurrencies.
On three separate Facebook posts, Dr. Joel Advincula, licensed broker and realtor at RE/MAX Advantage Iloilo, has recently shared 3 properties being sold in Iloilo City, Philippines.

One of the owners of the said properties, investor Jonha Richman, is open to either cash buyers or “cryptocurrencies” – also known as ‘digital money’ as form of payments.

Full article on https://www.cryptosteem.com/properties-sold-for-cryptocurrencies/
Pages:
Jump to: