Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 first quarter market prediction - page 11. (Read 23707 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 2
January 25, 2019, 11:57:31 AM
What is your market prediction for the first quarter of 2019?

The first quarter will be difficult. Unstable. If there is a slight increase. The whales continue to make money by sharing. We need to release new projects on the stock exchange.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 25, 2019, 11:00:26 AM
I think that during this period the market will not grow. This is due to the pessimistic sentiment in the market - withdrew the application for bitcoin ETF and postponing the launch of Bakkt platform.

The market by far has being very stable and being trading at approx 3700$ more or less and in order to grow and create further demand in the market which will lead to rise in price . Also if we get to hear some good news from some country regarding leagalizing of the crypto this will boost the market and price can zoom past 10k on such instances .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 25, 2019, 10:48:18 AM
If someone expects that crypto will recover to its previous positions (these are usually people from the sect "to the moon" and "believing in the bright future of cryptocurrencies") then there are no prerequisites for this. Some movements in the market before March will not happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 25, 2019, 10:32:35 AM
I think that nothing will change on the market yet, most likely even for the reason that many events will be delayed or postponed!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 09:32:24 AM
I can predict if in this first quarter is gonna be a bleeding months. I can expect some more bearish patterns.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 25, 2019, 09:29:40 AM
for my own estimation, in 2019 the market is still as stable as the current price, maybe it will last until the middle of this year, because until now there have been no movements that have occurred until now.
the market has not been stable and currently market conditions are still red and often up and down.
previously, many hoped that by 2019 there would be a high increase but so far it has never risen high. hopefully in the middle of this year the market will start to look good so that at the end of the year it can soar. of course people want the same thing, green markets and high rises, because they want profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 09:01:27 AM
for my own estimation, in 2019 the market is still as stable as the current price, maybe it will last until the middle of this year, because until now there have been no movements that have occurred until now.
Activity: 364
January 25, 2019, 08:33:36 AM
My prognosis is disappointing. Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency will certainly gain its momentum and return to the state in which we want to see it and make money on it. But all this cannot happen too quickly, it will take time for a full recovery, so I think that this year we should not have high hopes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 24, 2019, 07:39:46 PM
The bearish market will stay with some pumps and dumps. Hopefully the upgrade of ETH which was rescheduled
to February will take place as planned. Not expecting any major price increase in Q1 just the status quo.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 24, 2019, 07:32:23 PM
Unfortunately, Hardfork ethereum does not have a good impact on the market even for ethereum itself, this is very disappointing when I think that there is great hope for the market to rise through hardfork experienced by ethereum, but ultimately ethereum itself cannot generate its own price even still decrease
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 24, 2019, 07:21:45 PM
It will become very high the value of the bitcoin. We have only 2 months before the first quarter and we need to do something right now which is we need to buy bitcoin. Everyone have expectation but expectation is good but you need to do other things for the value of the bitcoin not only waiting. Because if we are going to wait all there is no progress happen to the bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 07:03:36 PM
I think it is difficult to predict what will happen now in the market, due to the fact that the market is bearish and difficult to trade against the trend, if only to take coins in the long run
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
January 24, 2019, 07:09:00 AM
Based on what I am seeing, we will still have a long bear trend until the end of the first quarter, the price is not moving upwards at all, even going down by a small percentage I just hope, it will not go down to $3000 level it will really hurt all of us.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
January 24, 2019, 06:10:24 AM
I think that during this period the market will not grow. This is due to the pessimistic sentiment in the market - withdrew the application for bitcoin ETF and postponing the launch of Bakkt platform.

I'm on the opposite side. We have the Ethereum Constantinople Hardfork by end of February and the Bitcoin ETF.
If both of this becomes successful, I am guessing there will be a calf run(minor ball run).
Plus XRP and TRX are having events like the Bittorrent 1:1 airdrop for TRX holder. I forgot what XRP's event is, I red it somewhere and totally forgot.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 24, 2019, 06:03:52 AM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 24, 2019, 05:49:34 AM
the crypto market is unpredictable at the moment. the prices are changing fast and it is hard to say whether up or down. i think that will not change so fast in 2019 either.
Yes it will changing fast the price, Sometimes going to down and up.
But for now the market was facing some dump the price, So that all of us we can't sell our coins into a high price.
Activity: 1274
January 23, 2019, 11:43:39 PM
If EFT issues resolved and Bakkt go live then definitely market will sudden go up but without these two i think market will remain at current state.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
January 23, 2019, 10:55:32 PM
So many people have a prediction at this date of January or quarter 1 lot of their prediction not happened and ending of January almost no happening but my thought in this 2019 will happened to 2017.

Every prediction will not become true, but it will happen with the market recovery. This year we might see the price of bitcoin will surely increase in the market but how much it is going to be we have to wait and see. Still, adoption kept increasing which makes the demand is kept increasing.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 10:45:15 PM

a marketing platform is going to surpass ETH.. maybe tron, moac or hyperledger
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
January 23, 2019, 09:36:42 PM
chances are the market will show stability, seeing that some business people have made their holidays have made the spirit of the business world getting excited, maybe the crypto demand will increase because it has started a new trade, if trade in all countries shows an increase crypto has the opportunity to be used in several transactions them, so at the beginning of the year there is a possibility that there will be an increase in demand which can cause prices to move up, even though the value is not so much.
Pages:
Jump to: