Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 icos - page 4. (Read 18793 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 01:19:54 PM
In spite of many failures, I am sure that people still spend ICOs and collect the necessary funds, because people continue to invest and do it very, very successfully. I think that there are a lot of missteps, but they are.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
March 24, 2019, 12:28:53 PM
don't!
ICOs have always been a terrible idea and majority of them have been purely scams. you could simply categorize all of them in 2017 as high risk bets in a gambling game. now in 2019 that they are nearly dead and people have stopped making such bets, they are even worse which means the odds of you "winning" such bets are nearly zero.
Indeed true. This is another thing that can make other people informed about this fact and to open their eyes on the current situation of our ICOs evolving here in the crypto currency community. This is also a warning and a reminder to be more cautious to the different ICOs that tend to attract us. People should always remember, most especially the OP, that ICO is a very risky way to go within. Aside from involving yourself to this risky way of life in the crypto, why not find another way like trading sites or others. Because, definitely, I don’t suggest to invest in ICO this year, and as we can see, our crypto market is still in the bearish trend which is also give us another reason to avoid most the ICOs now.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
March 23, 2019, 07:36:13 PM
The truth is this year icos are seriously down and finding a good one is like gambling lots of your money in the air my advice to you is find some good projects that are already in the market and start from there then trade
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
March 23, 2019, 07:30:23 PM
Everyone say ICO was the best option for us to invest at early project but the reality these method investing scheme already makes a lot people lose his investing. Around more than 80% from ICO price.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
March 23, 2019, 07:23:15 PM
at present it is difficult to determine which ICO is good and so it can run smoothly.
this year doesn't look better and so investing in ICO must be very careful and you need to research further so you can be sure, people's advice is sometimes incorrect so to convince you you must find out for yourself.
Activity: 616
March 23, 2019, 06:44:00 PM
I'd advise you to be very careful for now with new ICO that have not any development yet. There are some good projects around already. I suggest you take a look at them as well as my signature I'm wearing. But take note of fraudulent ICO because the scammers are still around.
It's true that we don't stop being vigilant to participate in ICO for our own good, until now there are still many fake projects or scammers. How important it is that we look for more information about the new ICO because whatever possibilities can occur, if we are careful and patient we can certainly find a good ICO.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
March 23, 2019, 04:57:01 PM
You can say the most important thing. That now the prices are very low despite all the possible news. ICO projects can not collect large sums, because now they simply do not invest anything. And prices for top projects are very cheap.

Nevertheless, we still encounter projects that are capable of collecting huge sums, the current state of the cryptocurrency market does not alter the fact that projects collect more than 30–60 million in sales, of course, only one such project and they do not conduct bounty companies.
Activity: 630
March 23, 2019, 04:47:59 PM
investing on newly projects is very risky if you don't have a basic knowledge on how to study a project, it would be best to seek advise from your friends if they are into crypto before investing your hard earned money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
March 23, 2019, 04:37:43 PM
Like everyone saying i would say the same, investing to the ICO's too dangerous today. Lat year more than %80 ICO projects turned scam some how.. You could loose your Money i wouldn't recommend you that. Also as far as know there are not too many projects that you can join from your country Iran. So be carefull and good luck.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 23, 2019, 04:06:01 PM
This year, only IEOs are popular. This is due to the popularity of exchanges that conduct IEOs. I don’t risk investing in such projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
March 23, 2019, 03:15:02 PM
Pass KYC on Binance and try to invest in IEO, it's the best investments nowadays
Yes, if someone run IEO for nothing and it gets to binance launchpad they will sold all tokens.
Nowadays investors are crazy.
Investing in everything they can because someone told them it is good.
Following others and don't check where their money will go.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
March 22, 2019, 02:29:07 PM
Pass KYC on Binance and try to invest in IEO, it's the best investments nowadays
Investing in the IEO may not be able to give you a lot of profits, just because the project is partners with binance and uses the IEO, not necessarily everything will be guaranteed success and legit.
In 2019 I think the interest in investment in crypto has decreased and lost confidence.
whatever type of ICO, IEO, STO, ITO or others if the project has no clear future, in the end just like the project in general.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
March 22, 2019, 02:03:53 PM
hiii guys...
im mohammad from iran. i want to know how can i find best ico for investment in 2019?Huh

what i must to do?Huh

the electricity price in my country is very cheap but i haven't enough money to set up a mining farm, so i want to invest on icos.
which of 2019 icos is your suggestion???

I dont advice to dive right through investing ICOs when you're just a newbie. Best is to study how things works and just focus on investing cryptos that already establoshed their value such as eth and btc.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
March 22, 2019, 01:57:42 PM
I think you can check any ICO in icobench,coingecko,topicolist and more.
You can see every rating in every ICO.
There are good site to see recommended ICO
I don't think now that we can depend on sites like them because they also don't give data that is truly honest, they build a site that aims to get money from projects they want to put on their site.
Activity: 644
March 22, 2019, 01:50:47 PM
It is 2019,and ISO this year, actually it is very hard is because the fees do not ochem,really can not collect the projects that collect,payouts are very cut hunters, and more doing which has a negative impact on the market,all I can say is that while I see no reason to investirovat in ISO in ' 19,as after fees the price of the token will drop 100%

Activity: 462
March 22, 2019, 01:47:27 PM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
March 22, 2019, 01:28:18 PM
Try buying Azart. This coin is really good not only for gamblers but also for investors who are looking for a good crypto to invest on. Azart can already be seen on the coinmarketcap and already listed on exchanges which you can buy and hold or trade.
Azart does have good potential with the concept design they may try to buy the coin or you get free Azart coins by following the current bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
March 22, 2019, 01:22:35 PM
Try buying Azart. This coin is really good not only for gamblers but also for investors who are looking for a good crypto to invest on. Azart can already be seen on the coinmarketcap and already listed on exchanges which you can buy and hold or trade.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
March 22, 2019, 12:44:22 PM
don't!
ICOs have always been a terrible idea and majority of them have been purely scams. you could simply categorize all of them in 2017 as high risk bets in a gambling game. now in 2019 that they are nearly dead and people have stopped making such bets, they are even worse which means the odds of you "winning" such bets are nearly zero.
Good answer considering how was 2018.
In 2017 many projects were profitable.
Good ICOs always have transparent conditions, an open team, clear answers in soc. networks for specific questions about the project.
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
March 22, 2019, 12:38:26 PM
My advice is that you better invest in ETH and BTC. Do not look for ICO at this time, many ICO unsuccesful and don't reach softcap. Invest in ICO is more risk so you have to think first.
Pages:
Jump to: