Author

Topic: 2019 NBA Pre-Season - page 2889. (Read 882398 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 22, 2017, 12:03:05 PM
Sacramento Kings must be the most ridiculous franchise of all time with so many bad trades and draft picks in the recent years, I can't believe they are still competing somehow. The trade can create another powerhouse here, right now it doesn't look as menacing but just add another piece to this puzzle and you could have a team with arguably the best/top big men in the league.

This trade is ridiculous! are 10 years sacrament does not go to the playoffs and this year could reach the playoffs, but now after selling Cousins ​​will arrive in last place in their conference.
New Orleans, however, can reach the playoffs defying Denver for the eighth and last place useful.

Not so ridiculous considering Cousin's attitude. He's like Rondo IMO, so it's a fair trade. I kinda don't see him working good relationships with a lot of teams.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
February 22, 2017, 09:05:47 AM
Great trade for Houston who bought Lou Williams (18,6 points average) by the Lakers.
San Antonio and Golden State are stronger than Houston but the gap now is a little low.

Yeah. Good trade for Houston taking Lou Williams from Lakers and exchange of
Corey Brewer, who is not doing good in Houston. Its also Magic Johnson first
trade as the new president of Basketball Operations for Lakers.

Houston Rockets bench will be awesome, Gordon and Williams coming off the
bench. Although I think Lakers got the short hand of the deal,they are trying to
build a strong team next year because of the first round pick they also got from
the trade.

With Magic Johnson at the helm, Lakers will be a good team moving forward
and Magic will try to bring the "Showtime" again back to LA.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 22, 2017, 08:49:21 AM
Sacramento Kings must be the most ridiculous franchise of all time with so many bad trades and draft picks in the recent years, I can't believe they are still competing somehow. The trade can create another powerhouse here, right now it doesn't look as menacing but just add another piece to this puzzle and you could have a team with arguably the best/top big men in the league.

This trade is ridiculous! are 10 years sacrament does not go to the playoffs and this year could reach the playoffs, but now after selling Cousins ​​will arrive in last place in their conference.
New Orleans, however, can reach the playoffs defying Denver for the eighth and last place useful.

I dont think their aim is to make it to the playoffs this season anyways. They are trying to rebuild the team from scratch. They have a first round pick from the upcoming draft and some future picks as well along with Buddy Hield. he's still fresh and has a lot to prove and this could be his break to become a star. Only time will tell if it was a good move or not and for now the winners seem to be the Pelcs and the losers are the kings with the trade.

You could be right on this i totally forgot to look at this perspective. Maybe they are aiming for next season to go in play offs and maybe they just want to make good team for next several season starting like you mention from scratch. Hard is saying if this option is good or bad for the club, but think that they have made decision on this and maybe they will regret it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
February 22, 2017, 07:26:03 AM
Great trade for Houston who bought Lou Williams (18,6 points average) by the Lakers.
San Antonio and Golden State are stronger than Houston but the gap now is a little low.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 22, 2017, 07:03:36 AM

I dont think their aim is to make it to the playoffs this season anyways. They are trying to rebuild the team from scratch. They have a first round pick from the upcoming draft and some future picks as well along with Buddy Hield. he's still fresh and has a lot to prove and this could be his break to become a star. Only time will tell if it was a good move or not and for now the winners seem to be the Pelcs and the losers are the kings with the trade.
Only time will tell if this trade turns out to be a bad one for the Sacramento Kings. Surely, they traded a star in Demarcus Cousins, but they probably thought that they are better off without him because they never made a single playoff appearance during his stint there, and even if they had a chance to make it this year, number 8 spot just won’t cut it. In my opinion, this was a good trade for the Kings for the long delayed rebuild that the fans deserve. The draft class of 2017 is said to be a deep one and Sacramento could very much benefit from it.

Cousins was the only guy in the Sacramento Kings roster that actually tried make his team win. He has been really frustrated that he doesn't get enough support and they can be seen frustrated a lot of times as he gets ejected from the games frequently. He has said to his teammates "Act like you care" a few times during the games while they were losing. I love boogie and it's a good home for him. Still not a very big upgrade but good enough to contend in the playoffs if the put some better bench players.

Well i think the pelicans are in for a good post srason run this time. Front court wise, they've just become one of the top teams to look at and depending on how cousins and davis can work together, i think the chance is legitimate for them to reach the conference finals, if not this year then next year. Put ina couple of good role players and the future looks bright for new orleans.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 22, 2017, 05:11:55 AM

Only time will tell if this trade turns out to be a bad one for the Sacramento Kings. Surely, they traded a star in Demarcus Cousins, but they probably thought that they are better off without him because they never made a single playoff appearance during his stint there, and even if they had a chance to make it this year, number 8 spot just won’t cut it. In my opinion, this was a good trade for the Kings for the long delayed rebuild that the fans deserve. The draft class of 2017 is said to be a deep one and Sacramento could very much benefit from it.

Cousins was the only guy in the Sacramento Kings roster that actually tried make his team win. He has been really frustrated that he doesn't get enough support and they can be seen frustrated a lot of times as he gets ejected from the games frequently. He has said to his teammates "Act like you care" a few times during the games while they were losing. I love boogie and it's a good home for him. Still not a very big upgrade but good enough to contend in the playoffs if the put some better bench players.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 22, 2017, 05:06:55 AM
There are still a lot of rumors going on as the trade deadline nears. The likes of Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Derrick Rose , Derrick Favors are among the more popular names that could find new homes after the break. Who do you think is the most likely of them to be dealt before Thursday afternoon? If the Celtics play their cards right, they might be able to land one of the first two on my list.
Activity: 756
February 22, 2017, 02:41:52 AM

Cousins needed to showcase his talent and can't fit himself inside sac if trade will benefits both ends i guess it would b a nice deal for sac knowing that young guns will be much better in the long road to travel inside NBA and with the rebuild its better to find a deserving young players that will be fit for this process.
Activity: 714
February 22, 2017, 02:37:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
February 21, 2017, 06:31:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 21, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

I don't know what they are doing but this is very bad ols star player to be sacked, i don't know what Divac is thinking as sports director  but this was bad call.
legendary
February 21, 2017, 03:13:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 1568
February 21, 2017, 01:23:13 PM

Another team that can leap in terms of potential is LA Clippers if they get Melo without sacrificing any of their big 3. They have experience and a great coach in Rivers, adding a natural born scorer like Carmelo Anthony who can get buckets when they are most needed would be a very welcome addition in my opinion. He would also have a lot more open looks playing alongside CP3, Griffin, Reddick and Jordan.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 21, 2017, 12:07:45 PM
It's too early to tell that the Pelicans now are a strong team and will likely to make the playoffs, we should observed first if the chemistry between the two will work. I'm sure Cousins will play the center position and if they want to win, they have to be focus all the time just like what Leonard is doing which makes him a big impact in the Spurs which I believe now is the team leader. Players are good but let's see if the coaching staff can do their job as well.

It will not be an easy way for the Pelicans to sealed a playoff spot since they will have to secured wins for their remaining games. They are currently behind by couple of teams which has the same goal of securing wins in their remaining games this season.

Pelicans must test first the compatibility and if they will not make it this season, then there's another season. Also Cousins addition is not enough. Pelicans must also modify their front runner specifically the Poing Guarding system. There are good point guards that will be out of the market next season so I hope they will consider one.

For Real? But i guess the Sacramento Kings are too tired of Demarcus Cousins
antics and bad attitude (technical fouls, ejections etc) that's why they trade him.

That was their concern for a long time now since Cousins regained some "quite" fame in the league.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
February 21, 2017, 11:14:19 AM
It's too early to tell that the Pelicans now are a strong team and will likely to make the playoffs, we should observed first if the chemistry between the two will work. I'm sure Cousins will play the center position and if they want to win, they have to be focus all the time just like what Leonard is doing which makes him a big impact in the Spurs which I believe now is the team leader. Players are good but let's see if the coaching staff can do their job as well.

For Real? But i guess the Sacramento Kings are too tired of Demarcus Cousins
antics and bad attitude (technical fouls, ejections etc) that's why they trade him.
Anyway, I agree, its too early to call how Cousins and Pelicans will blend as the season
goes along. I hope Cousins attitude will improve a lot with Pelicans if Cousin and Davis
want to win a championship ring together. Looks like Sacramento King is starting
to re-build again with their new acquisition from Pelicans.

As GM Divac has said ""Winning begins with culture and character matters."  Wink
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 21, 2017, 08:12:56 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 21, 2017, 07:43:51 AM

Anyways, New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings are now finalizing things now to make DeMarcus be transffered to the Pelicans. Anthony Davis + DeMarcus Cousins, could you imagine what will be the impact of this both player at the paint area? Another great wall in the making.

Just hours after the All-Star game, the news spreads out throughout at various NBA facebook groups. Pelicans sacrifices lots of players together with their future picks to acquired Cousins.

DeMarcus Cousins is no doubt a great additional players at the Pelicans squad. Looks like the management realized what they are lacking as Anthony Davis are really in need of good backups since the start of the season.
Anthony is the only best player in the team, his back up players that are suppose to help him to reach in the playoffs are injury prone. For me, I see it as a good decision by the management of NOP, with cousins on the floor, they will be very good inside and the rebounding and points in the paint will increase. The only thing they need to work out is the chemistry, they are both superstars and one should have humble over the other and play as a team.

Davis and Cousins will gonna become twin tower just like Spurs when they have Tim duncan and Robinson, They are actually a monster duo. Pelicans will gonna make to the Play-offs once cousins loose his hot temper attitude. Pelicans has a potential solid team on the east that can be a contender for golden state warriors but i'm sure that this is the right time for them to beat GSW or Spurs because they still need to synchronize. De marcus is strong but have an attitude so it is hard to do a team work with him  Grin

Well any way you look at it, the pelicans just became one of the teams to beat in a very competitive western conference. Cousins would know his role and having davis as the main guy i think would make cousins more controllable. The team up spells big problems for western teams including gsw on the frontcount
Activity: 714
February 21, 2017, 06:42:41 AM
I am bit skeptical if the Cousins-Davis pairing is really going to work, as the league is really moving towards small ball play nowadays. Don’t get me wrong but although these two guys can spread the floor with their outside shooting, the coach will still have to devise plays in which he can maximize the potential of these two All-Stars. Add to that that Boogie Cousins is going to be a free agent this offseason and he might choose to go elsewhere if things doesn’t work out for him in New Orleans. As much as Sacramento loves him, there’s a reason why he was let go at such a bargain.
legendary
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
February 21, 2017, 03:17:31 AM

Anyways, New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings are now finalizing things now to make DeMarcus be transffered to the Pelicans. Anthony Davis + DeMarcus Cousins, could you imagine what will be the impact of this both player at the paint area? Another great wall in the making.

Just hours after the All-Star game, the news spreads out throughout at various NBA facebook groups. Pelicans sacrifices lots of players together with their future picks to acquired Cousins.

DeMarcus Cousins is no doubt a great additional players at the Pelicans squad. Looks like the management realized what they are lacking as Anthony Davis are really in need of good backups since the start of the season.
Anthony is the only best player in the team, his back up players that are suppose to help him to reach in the playoffs are injury prone. For me, I see it as a good decision by the management of NOP, with cousins on the floor, they will be very good inside and the rebounding and points in the paint will increase. The only thing they need to work out is the chemistry, they are both superstars and one should have humble over the other and play as a team.

Davis and Cousins will gonna become twin tower just like Spurs when they have Tim duncan and Robinson, They are actually a monster duo. Pelicans will gonna make to the Play-offs once cousins loose his hot temper attitude. Pelicans has a potential solid team on the east that can be a contender for golden state warriors but i'm sure that this is the right time for them to beat GSW or Spurs because they still need to synchronize. De marcus is strong but have an attitude so it is hard to do a team work with him  Grin
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
February 21, 2017, 12:08:28 AM

Jump to: