Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019: Which coin is the most profitable? - page 2. (Read 6226 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
October 04, 2019, 08:25:27 AM
ok this is just my advice, is just my reasearch after see the price of the chart, if we look based of last bull run in 2017.
then I suggest buying this XLM because at the beginning of 2017 the price is only 0.002 $ then touching ath at 0.6 $ has gone up more than 100x, I don't know if the next bull run will happen again, will it be higher / lower, or it's just a coincidence that won't happen again.

Your research will really help the coin to reach new heights, but it is not possible in days because the crypto market is completely expanded which will take some time to increase the price. I hope from now onwards we won't see any fast movement in the market.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
October 04, 2019, 07:55:51 AM
ok this is just my advice, is just my reasearch after see the price of the chart, if we look based of last bull run in 2017.
then I suggest buying this XLM because at the beginning of 2017 the price is only 0.002 $ then touching ath at 0.6 $ has gone up more than 100x, I don't know if the next bull run will happen again, will it be higher / lower, or it's just a coincidence that won't happen again.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 02, 2019, 07:13:07 AM
I am looking for advice. Which coin is the most profitable in 2019
Any coin that has a higher value right now could be profitable. One day, the prices are so high, one day it all goes down. Buy and sell tactic is not so advisable and the value of the coins could go all time low just by hodling it.

actually the exact opposite is true.
all the altcoins that have lower prices have always been a lot more profitable than those with higher ones. for example a random shitcoin that is worth 1000 satoshi could get pumped to 50000 (50x rise) easily while a big coin like ethereum will never even see a 0.1x pump.
and it has been proven that you can make the most amount of profit in altcoin market if you buy and sell coins in short term during their pumps instead of bag holding them which always leads to big losses.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 02, 2019, 04:39:46 AM

Some people are advising you to do your research and do not ask other investors what coins to invest, this is like inviting people to hype coins where they are bag holders, some of these people will just shill coins that they are holding, when it comes to investing it's not good to look for advice, you can ask for advice on what to look for a coin that you want to invest but not what particular coins to invest.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
October 02, 2019, 01:36:33 AM
Any coin that has a higher value right now could be profitable. One day, the prices are so high, one day it all goes down. Buy and sell tactic is not so advisable and the value of the coins could go all time low just by hodling it.
Activity: 854
August 14, 2019, 02:33:00 AM
At the moment I don't have predictions about coins which will give me a lot of benefits. I only hold the coins that I have while waiting,if one day, coin is i  has a reasonable selling price and provides benefits. And I suggest for now, if you want a coin that will provide benefits, just choose Bitcoin, I guess.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
August 13, 2019, 07:33:33 PM
In my view, Bitcoin and some other altcoins (especially ETH, EOS, NEO) are the most profitable coins right now. The bitcoin's dominance is high actually so I think its price is going to increase highly in the short term, but in long term the bull run is coming to altcoins too.
Activity: 517
August 13, 2019, 01:02:42 PM
Not only crowdfunding but they are following their roadmap as planned, even they are releasing their development in a timely manner and it is really helping to increase the price of BNB. Launchpad is another way, for a coin to increase its price.
there is an extraordinary development of BNB. I also bought it this year, and started trading with BNB. Moreover, with the BEP-2 update, it will help trade from BNB to increase due to the  binance dex as well.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 13, 2019, 12:13:30 AM
As many have already written, I also believe that BNB has the greatest prospects with the least risk.

Yes, I agree with you! The BNB coin has truly become the most profitable investment of the top 10 coins of 2019. Demand for Binance Coin increased significantly after the coin became the only tool to participate in exchange crowdfunding programs.
They are the only exchange that could sold out easily any project in the IEO, so the hype remains and people will love to see a pump as soon as the coin started trading in the exchange. With that, it results to an increase of demand in BNB from investors, and not only that, those speculators are also starting to hold BNB for longer term as this journey that BNB is currently in now might result to a big success like ETH during the popularity of ICO.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
August 12, 2019, 07:35:07 PM
The coins that are existing in the market still I will choose the most profitable is bitcoin. Other than bitcoin is best to search which is profitable these days. Many coins existing but only few are true and could develop their project.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
August 12, 2019, 05:25:41 PM
The most profitable coins are coins that have fast price movements, even though they are not very high.  If the coins are busy trading then the ups and downs of the price of these Crypto coins can provide huge profits for traders to buy and sell.  And to find out which coin it is, we cannot determine it because we have to enter the exchange and monitor it directly.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 03, 2019, 06:05:57 AM
I trade in Latoken some coins provide daily benefits there. Even though it's not a popular coin for me, the most important thing is to give a big advantage.
Vet and NPXS are suitable for daily trading.

Daily trading will be beneficial to the people who have very good experience towards trading but for the people who don't have the experience need to hold the coin in the long term which has some specific active developments. Target 4 or 5 coins which are generating some good volumes in the market it will definitely help you to make some decent profit in the long term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 4
August 12, 2019, 02:43:45 PM
As many have already written, I also believe that BNB has the greatest prospects with the least risk.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
August 12, 2019, 07:57:27 AM
everyone has a different view in determining profitable coins in 2019, so you better do your own research than ask questions
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
August 03, 2019, 12:04:36 AM
It depend on what coin you trade, if you are a day trader then it is better to look for a faster coin movement in the market, whereas if you are a Long term trader you are better off buying Bitcoin and Ethereum only.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
August 11, 2019, 10:28:18 PM
This year bitcoin is still dominating, all altcoin traders waiting for the altcoin season.
I don't think many coins are profitable, on the contrary some coins don't show significant increases. Maybe this year is IEO more interesting.

Most of 95% of altcoin available in this market does not bring any good returns to investors and that makes it difficult for holders to be at this point. It is possible to invest in an IEO as a safer solution but in this market any investment has its own risk if you don't know how to check it carefully. I often dislike investing in IEO projects because it is very difficult to get involved, instead I will buy it when that project is officially listed.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
August 11, 2019, 07:16:06 PM
This year bitcoin is still dominating, all altcoin traders waiting for the altcoin season.
I don't think many coins are profitable, on the contrary some coins don't show significant increases. Maybe this year is IEO more interesting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
August 11, 2019, 06:30:41 PM
I want to say that as the government pays more and more attention to cryptocurrencies, the perfection of laws and regulations, perhaps the privacy of the currency will be the next whistle. Perhaps the next hundred times cryptocurrency will be born in privacy.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
August 05, 2019, 06:14:33 AM

for me BNB is the answer from your questions my friend
but, its better if you do your own research rather than ask in this forum, because sometimes people will talk about their own coins

We can give a better advise if we are also investing to the coin we recommend, that's better, it's like you are putting your money where your mouth is.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 04, 2019, 07:40:56 PM

for me BNB is the answer from your questions my friend
but, its better if you do your own research rather than ask in this forum, because sometimes people will talk about their own coins
Pages:
Jump to: