Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019: Which coin is the most profitable? - page 6. (Read 6226 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I am looking for advice. Which coin is the most profitable in 2019

Why you must be confused, bitcoin is a coin that can produce many benefits. So prepare a big bag to buy bitcoin.
Truly said bitcoin is the most reliable coin that can give you bigger earnings. All you have to do is to ensure that you buy bitcoin when its price is low and sell it when the price goes up.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
To my analysis these are the coins which are profitable they are Neo Eth Bnb and Tron all these coins developments and their new tieups and innovation and mass implementation we can relay on price growth
Binance, which is currently growing, does have a pretty good potential and in my opinion for now we can see that there are so many devotees of interest after every month that is issued is always successful and is also increasing in interest
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
You have to follow the hype which coin is going to be ranked in top 100. For example coins like Egretia, become top 100 in few days and that means quick profit in few days.

Egretia has been pumped by some group of moneymakers (probably by own developers). But it was trading almost one year much more below ICO price. You will never can predict such coin, as from 2000+ alts just one coin were pumped so much in this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
To my analysis these are the coins which are profitable they are Neo Eth Bnb and Tron all these coins developments and their new tieups and innovation and mass implementation we can relay on price growth
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

Too fast to make a profit this year with a newbie because this year has been the year for all complaints that have happened to this day. All coins will not easily be predicted to rise for the next few days.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2

Why you must be confused, bitcoin is a coin that can produce many benefits. So prepare a big bag to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
None other than bitcoin. Why you keep on asking what's going to be the most profitable coin for each year if we know that it's always as bitcoin. Yes, the percentage varies from any other coins but bitcoin will remain as bitcoin and for me it's the most profitable coin base on my portfolio.

I like few altcoins but for me, it's still bitcoin so regardless of how much they will increase as long as I have more portion of bitcoin on my portfolio. Then, I wouldn't feel that much increase for those coins.
Activity: 223
Merit: 5
2019-2020s

The one with the best use-case as well as unknown, so you're not "the last" who invests in

I ve been a holder of this project cause they have promised to invent anonymous PoS

Means you can convert all your funds to Spectre to keep it "off the blockchain explorer" but STILL receive staking rewards on them (interest)

As of May 17th this technology finally has been implemented in v3 wallet and finally gone LIVE

https://briandcolwell.com/spectrecoins-ring-signature-stealth-staking/

The price has already gone up significantly
Yet, still many people don't know about it (its only TOP 200 as of now)

Is it private - Yes
Can you gain anonymous PoS rewards - Yes
Is it a good smooth wallet - Yes
Is it easy to work - Yes
Is it still unknown - Yes $

Looks very good.
I do the right thing that I slowly buy coins
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I will advise you to look for coin with low Satoshi,  low Satoshi coin are much cheaper to accumulate heavily,  and when they moon you get your profit in a handsome way ask early xvg investors
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
2019-2020s

The one with the best use-case as well as unknown, so you're not "the last" who invests in

I ve been a holder of this project cause they have promised to invent anonymous PoS

Means you can convert all your funds to Spectre to keep it "off the blockchain explorer" but STILL receive staking rewards on them (interest)

As of May 17th this technology finally has been implemented in v3 wallet and finally gone LIVE

https://briandcolwell.com/spectrecoins-ring-signature-stealth-staking/

The price has already gone up significantly
Yet, still many people don't know about it (its only TOP 200 as of now)

Is it private - Yes
Can you gain anonymous PoS rewards - Yes
Is it a good smooth wallet - Yes
Is it easy to work - Yes
Is it still unknown - Yes $
Activity: 742
you can check in the coinmarketcap..those altcoins can give you gain if you know how to handle them..
Activity: 406
The answer to that is pretty hard to answer.

If you're looking for a low cap coin with HUGE potential, AND passive income as a bonus, look into Stakenet (XSN).

-Stakenet invented Cold staking (Trustless Proof Of Stake)
-Third project to implement lightning, next to BTC and LTC
-Their Multi Currency Wallet with 1-click lightning transactions and TOR integration for privacy is in public beta
-They've got a pooled staking feature for small amounts of XSN
-Masternode as a service feature, making it extremely easy for anyone to trustlessly host their masternode
-Masternode monitoring tool, which let you know by email if your node goes down, also let's you know how many rewards you've accumulated and more!

later this year they will launch the first TRUE Lightning DEX, which will run on masternodes. All the masternodes will host the chains, which means nobody needs to sync with the network, submit KYC, or register anywhere.

And here is the kicker:  ALL the fees from the multi currency wallet, AND the DEX will be used to buy-back XSN, and distribute it to the masternodes running the whole eco-system.
Right now the annual ROI to run a masternode is at about 16%, but imagine what kind of ROI these nodes can bring in once these fees piles up?
Even people not even interested in XSN, will benefit the general XSN investor, just by using their services.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
Binance, which is currently growing, does have a pretty good potential and in my opinion for now we can see that there are so many devotees of interest after every month that is issued is always successful and is also increasing in interest
for this year it will be mine BNB, which has very high growth. I don't think that if the update from the binance IEO  makes the BNB price to be very high. as well as the next update with their blockchain which is now becoming increasingly popular with new projects.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
I think there are a lot of altcoins that can provide benefits but I don't dare to give recommendations to you because I myself am often wrong in making predictions, it's just that I don't despair because what I predict is self-analysis not 100% of other people's opinions but occasionally what I predict is true it can be a satisfaction and pride. then move without having to follow the opinions of others I think it's more honorable. Cool
Activity: 700
Harmony, this coin became a good place when they successfully carried out the IEO on Binance Exchange, with that success making Harmony one of the best and most profitable choices.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This type of question had been asked many times by many users but i will give you an answer because you maybe a newbie you act like. Before we talk about investment insure you are learning about the cryptocurrency market in general and the risk management that's involve, ensure to do your own diligent research before invest in it. Recently I have invested in Ieo project because of their famous Advisor (MCAFEE). And their idea is really interesting and genuine. Moozicore I am talking about this project https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Activity: 562

maybe Binance coin is the answer if we talk about the most profitable coins in 2019 my friend
i hope you already have some bnb in your wallet

absolutely right, BNB is the most exciting project in this year
this coin already create new high, and always growing,, because a huge support from binance foundations and traders
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Try HST decision token is going to fly as more and more governments conduct voting on their platform

see here: https://www.nasdaq.com/article/south-australia-joins-regions-leveraging-blockchain-technology-for-elections-cm1105539/amp
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
You have to follow the hype which coin is going to be ranked in top 100. For example coins like Egretia, become top 100 in few days and that means quick profit in few days.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

maybe Binance coin is the answer if we talk about the most profitable coins in 2019 my friend
i hope you already have some bnb in your wallet
Pages:
Jump to: