Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019: Year of massive adoption of blockchain and crypto currency (Read 853 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
This is indeed true, 2019 is great year in the crypto space. There are a lot of adoption going on in different places, huge companies adopting crypto, even Facebook is planning on launching a cryptocurrency soon. I believe that we will see a mass adoption of cryptocurrency very soon
Too much time to spend if until this year there has been no massive adoption because it is considered to uphold the Cryptocurrency name in various media. I think Facebook is a very good choice because as we know everyone almost has it and I think the adoption in online games will be very potential.

Facebook coin itself has promoted the adoption of Blockchain and crypto currency beyond imagination
The no of users using the bitcoin and etherum erc-20 apps are increasing by a huge percentage daily

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
This is indeed true, 2019 is great year in the crypto space. There are a lot of adoption going on in different places, huge companies adopting crypto, even Facebook is planning on launching a cryptocurrency soon. I believe that we will see a mass adoption of cryptocurrency very soon
Too much time to spend if until this year there has been no massive adoption because it is considered to uphold the Cryptocurrency name in various media. I think Facebook is a very good choice because as we know everyone almost has it and I think the adoption in online games will be very potential.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
yes maybe because of seeing a good market growth today, and then what will happen we don't know, seeing good growth so conclude if Crypto will be Bullrun, but we have to be careful because of market movements no one knows and can after this go down a lot so we have to be vigilant.

do the best you can before it's too late, hopefully 2019 you can truly realize the dreams of many people, because you have waited long enough.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
This year has witness a lot of adoption of blockchain from impossible sources

JPMORGAN was amongst of the growth
There are not crypto currency adverts (esp. coindeal adverts) in English football league

There’s news of Barclays and royal bank in England having a blockchain trial for real estate

Coinbase extended into cross country payments too

Lots of adoption but I can’t share all nor drop all links

The bull run could come faster than we expect; what’s your opinion?
I will like to get our views on the adoption and market growth recently
Cryptocurrency adoption will definitely continue to be on the rise. Although it experienced a serious setback in 2018 due to the long period of bear market which resulted to abandonment of so many projects. The 2019 has been quite good and will record more involvement in cryptocurrency and blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
I want to believe we are in for more surprises and it is only getting started
There will be more to 2019; than other years even before the next bitcoin halving
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
I agree 2019 is the year of adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency. All we see the that crypto are now going widder and bigger market industry everyday and many merchant and investors are now embracing the crypto industry. So I believe that before 2019 end many people will be part of crypto industry.
the year can only be said to have begun, I agree that the trend is going on the massive use of the blockchain, many resources and companies want, and plan to launch products on the blockchain, which ultimately will lead to new products entering the market, improving the atmosphere and mass adoption
Activity: 896
Merit: 253

There are not crypto currency adverts (esp. coindeal adverts) in English football league

There’s news of Barclays and royal bank in England having a blockchain trial for real estate

I think the same thing, despite of the whole bear market in year 2018 to early 2019. Giant companies and some banks are adopting to cryptocurrencies and that is just a beginning. This 2019 we can see the full mass adoption in all part of the world that will use cryptocurrency and blockchains.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
This year has not yet occurred vivid events that would indicate a massive adoption of cryptocurrency by the states. However, such events can still be ahead. Soon we will see the next G-20 summit, where the prospect of cryptocurrency will be discussed again, as well as other events. Perhaps, at last, the states will begin to approve the rules governing the activities of the ICO. However, I still see that the states are not in a hurry to make urgent decisions regarding cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
You were right Btc bull run came faster Bakkt got approved there is hope for mass adoption this year. The question is how long will this be sustained do we look for a correction soon or later, or the Bull run continues for Btc?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Adoption? I don't think so, there is no signs yet except for Bitcoin as Bitcoin Future is being tested by Bakkt. But I do believe major of crypto currencies will have their positive trends for the next few years starting mid of this year. Unfortunately, it's not because development or any progress of each project, but purely because Bitcoin which affects altcoins to follow the trends. So, it's real value for Bitcoin and just hype for altcoins.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

I thought I'm the only one noticing it, we are still early in 2019 but we have two big figures online thinking or planning to create their own coins, Morgan and Facebook, if this materializes, we will have massive advertising, and who knows another all-time high before the end of the year.
Activity: 546
I agree 2019 is the year of adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency. All we see the that crypto are now going widder and bigger market industry everyday and many merchant and investors are now embracing the crypto industry. So I believe that before 2019 end many people will be part of crypto industry.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
Yeah, this year has indeed been the year of adoption of blockchain and crypto currencies. Many projects then divert their investments through blockchain and crypto currencies. Using the blockchain, the opportunity to get investors is far greater. All investors from all over the world can invest with ease in this blockchain system. Many projects, shops, and other facilities that hold the blockchain to achieve its goals. Therefore, we cannot deny that this blockchain technology is really useful and very easy. I myself feel that the ease of this blockchain technology makes my business venture get to other countries quickly. I can easily promote and the transaction process is also very easy.
Activity: 438

Agree with this too many adoption is happening right now this was year is a good to start on recovering bitcoin as you can see the price itself was started to recover many says that it was a trap but as you can see and you are going to analyze based on TA it was not a trap it has a good support and the volume is continue in increasing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Alot of positive outcomes came emanated from the blockchain Consensus summit today. The various news has further made bitcoin crossed the 8000 dollars threshold. The world is truly seeing the need for cryptocurrency adoption

The adoption has continued and now even bakkt has brought exceeding good news to all bitcoin hodlers and crypto currency enthusiasts

Bitcoin definitely is the future and we can expect further progress
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think the massive cryptocurrency adoption will start after the launch of cryptocurrency platforms in social networks, such as  Facebook, which is rumored to be developing the Libra project. In addition, Telegram plans to launch its own TON token. After that, billions of people around the world will recognize the usability of cryptocurrencies and will use them in everyday life. And the companies that first implemented the blockchain and tokens on the social network will receive tens of billions of dollars profits.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I do agree that this year will bring more and more compliance and mainstream adoption for crypto but regarding bulls i am not sure may be this year will prove to be mixed or with steady growth real bulls and parabolic movements are expected in 2020-2021 both to historic patterns and expert opinions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
I also saw a few coffee shops in Europe paying for crypto. Hoping that other areas will accept payment, trading with crypto will increase the market.
These few coffee shops is enough to spread the spirit to other shops overtime, because I am sure that those receiving cryptocurrency for paying will start having more customers than those who are yet to adopt it, and as they say, curiosity kills the cat, as they become curious to know why they are making more sales, they will find out about cryptocurrency and probably adopt it too.

Aside these ones, we also have many companies that are already engaging the services of developer on how to integrate cryptocurrency payment into their business, especially those who are making use of online stores to sell and promote their products.
Pages:
Jump to: